Politics and me.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 10:11:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 2:13:37 AM, tudaloo wrote:
What is the best way to watch t.v while being bombarded by political ads.

mute button.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 3:52:42 PM

Get a DVR, record the show, and watch it later. Then you can fast forward, skipping the commercials entirely.
tudaloo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 4:59:56 PM
At 7/22/2011 3:52:42 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Get a DVR, record the show, and watch it later. Then you can fast forward, skipping the commercials entirely.

I only have an pair of old fashion bunny ears and i need to save the cash i make. Any other ideas?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 5:09:38 PM
At 7/22/2011 4:59:56 PM, tudaloo wrote:

I only have an pair of old fashion bunny ears and i need to save the cash i make. Any other ideas?

Go do something else during commercials. Get up and do something for a few minutes, change the channel, or go online.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 5:23:07 PM
At 7/22/2011 4:59:56 PM, tudaloo wrote:

Get another TV and a N64 and play that while you wait, play games on your computer while you wait, do your taxes while you wait, or you could pick up an book and read.

Also remember: http://farm5.static.flickr.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 5:23:43 PM
What is the best way to watch t.v while being bombarded by political ads.:

Research afterwards to test the veracity of the message.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 5:33:58 PM
I create an imaginary world. For example the latest one is where we all live on the inside edge of a giant hollow sphere, ruled by evil half man half chickens, who use french speaking llama's and nihilistic fruit to oppress and enslave us. However, there is a resistance led by a man who was turned into a dolphin in a freak storm. He leads a group which includes a warlord obsessed with cheese and eating peoples eyeballs, a robot who is completely paranoid and so treacherous he doesn't even know which side he ought to be betraying at any given time, a woman with a multiple personality who believes she is Jesus, Mohammed and Margaret Thatcher, young rapper with tourettes who can shoot fire from his eyelids, and a launderette with a machete.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 5:37:54 PM
At 7/22/2011 5:33:58 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I create an imaginary world. For example the latest one is where we all live on the inside edge of a giant hollow sphere, ruled by evil half man half chickens, who use french speaking llama's and nihilistic fruit to oppress and enslave us. However, there is a resistance led by a man who was turned into a dolphin in a freak storm. He leads a group which includes a warlord obsessed with cheese and eating peoples eyeballs, a robot who is completely paranoid and so treacherous he doesn't even know which side he ought to be betraying at any given time, a woman with a multiple personality who believes she is Jesus, Mohammed and Margaret Thatcher, young rapper with tourettes who can shoot fire from his eyelids, and a launderette with a machete.:

Imaginary??? Isn't this the way things really are? o.0
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 6:08:58 PM
I create an imaginary world. For example the latest one is where we all live on the inside edge of a giant hollow sphere, ruled by evil half man half chickens, who use french speaking llama's and nihilistic fruit to oppress and enslave us. However, there is a resistance led by a man who was turned into a dolphin in a freak storm. He leads a group which includes a warlord obsessed with cheese and eating peoples eyeballs, a robot who is completely paranoid and so treacherous he doesn't even know which side he ought to be betraying at any given time, a woman with a multiple personality who believes she is Jesus, Mohammed and Margaret Thatcher, young rapper with tourettes who can shoot fire from his eyelids, and a launderette with a machete.

This is sure better than what they have on TV and in the movies.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 6:17:12 PM
At 7/22/2011 5:37:54 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I create an imaginary world. For example the latest one is where we all live on the inside edge of a giant hollow sphere, ruled by evil half man half chickens, who use french speaking llama's and nihilistic fruit to oppress and enslave us. However, there is a resistance led by a man who was turned into a dolphin in a freak storm. He leads a group which includes a warlord obsessed with cheese and eating peoples eyeballs, a robot who is completely paranoid and so treacherous he doesn't even know which side he ought to be betraying at any given time, a woman with a multiple personality who believes she is Jesus, Mohammed and Margaret Thatcher, young rapper with tourettes who can shoot fire from his eyelids, and a launderette with a machete.:

Imaginary??? Isn't this the way things really are? o.0

No. Doesn't everyone know that it's the inside of a giant hollow cube that we live on? All this talk of giant hollow spheres has gone to your head.