Jump to topic:

Dominique Strauss-Khan, face of evil ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 1:03:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Now before you say one word, I want you to do this.
Go to Google Images right now.
And type in this name.
Dominque Strauss-Khan. <
Does this look like a guy you would trust with your daughter ? LOL
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 1:55:28 PM
At 7/27/2011 1:03:17 PM, inferno wrote:
And type in this name.
Dominque Strauss-Khan. <

And remember, you-all, he's also the face of the IMF. You know, the same IMF that's been ruthlessly forcing the tenets of "free market" ideology on Third World countries so as to make the rape of their economies by the corporate predators of the rich nations more feasible. Mm-hmm, the attitude that Mr. Strauss-Khan's "alleged" behavior toward a hotel maid bespeaks is the same rap(e)acious one at play in the 21st century globalization of capitalist greed being facilitated by the international financial system that he was formerly a point man for. That is, he pretty well epitomizes the fundamental mentality of the major players of modern capitalism.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 2:11:45 PM
At 7/27/2011 1:55:28 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 7/27/2011 1:03:17 PM, inferno wrote:
And type in this name.
Dominque Strauss-Khan. <

And remember, you-all, he's also the face of the IMF. You know, the same IMF that's been ruthlessly forcing the tenets of "free market" ideology on Third World countries so as to make the rape of their economies by the corporate predators of the rich nations more feasible. Mm-hmm, the attitude that Mr. Strauss-Khan's "alleged" behavior toward a hotel maid bespeaks is the same rap(e)acious one at play in the 21st century globalization of capitalist greed being facilitated by the international financial system that he was formerly a point man for. That is, he pretty well epitomizes the fundamental mentality of the major players of modern capitalism.

Capitalism that is indeed in economic correlation with big cooperations. China will soon become the next superpower of the world.