Jump to topic:

What isn't Bush's fault

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 3:21:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What new negative developments, policies or revelations in America today are not Bush's fault? I just want to be clear on who to blame what on.

I already know the "answer" to all the possible replies, but hey lets let the pathetic blame game begin.

Scientific and intellectual arguments are not necessary to back up any allegations or claims. We will be using the "Big 3 Major Media Network Standards" here.

Simply make a claim and have at least 5 people repeat the claim and this will suffice as acceptable intellectual proof and evidence.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 5:24:51 PM
At 8/7/2011 3:23:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
I blame Obama for the Bush Tax Cuts. And I blame Obama for our 2003 medicare overhaul. He also is responsible for TARP.

I blame Bush for ending the Vietnam War and balancing the budget. What a douche-bag.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 5:29:10 PM
At 8/7/2011 5:24:51 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I blame Obama for the Bush Tax Cuts. And I blame Obama for our 2003 medicare overhaul. He also is responsible for TARP.

I blame Bush for ending the Vietnam War and balancing the budget. What a douche-bag.

I blame Clinton for ending the cold war and a budget surplus.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 5:52:49 PM
At 8/7/2011 5:51:50 PM, imscrappy wrote:
I blame John McCain for sticking us with Obama.

I blame Republicans for only giving us McCain.
imscrappy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 7:36:56 PM
At 8/7/2011 5:52:49 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/7/2011 5:51:50 PM, imscrappy wrote:
I blame John McCain for sticking us with Obama.

I blame Republicans for only giving us McCain.

Hear, hear!
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 9:51:43 PM
I blame FDR for creating the bank holiday and not getting us out of the Depression.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 9:53:52 PM
At 8/7/2011 9:51:43 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I blame FDR for creating the bank holiday and not getting us out of the Depression.

You think you're being ironic.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 9:57:25 PM
At 8/7/2011 9:53:52 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/7/2011 9:51:43 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

You think you're being ironic.

Alright. How about this: I blame John Prescott for making boxing a national scene.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 10:03:46 PM
I also blame Bush for the AIDS/HIV epidemic. Clearly, it was the work of government agencies...

BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 6:26:06 PM
I blame Al Gore for my lousy internet connection.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 6:32:08 PM
At 8/8/2011 6:26:06 PM, BennyW wrote:

Have you tried unclogging the internet tubes?
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 6:33:02 PM
At 8/8/2011 6:32:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/8/2011 6:26:06 PM, BennyW wrote:

Have you tried unclogging the internet tubes?

I think I would need a truck to do that. Too bad Ted Stevens is dead and can't show me how to do it.
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 6:58:53 PM
I blame Obama's daddy for abandoning him as a child.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:28:32 PM
I blame Obama for making America more respected by other countries, how dare he do so!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:30:36 PM
I blame Truman for killing birds with chemicals.
I blame Kennedy for scaring families on television.
I also blame Franklin Delano Roosevelt for making women to work in the factories...

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:30:47 PM
At 8/8/2011 7:28:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
I blame Obama for making America more respected by other countries, how dare he do so!

I blame Bust for single handidly making millions of american children illiterate every time he tried to pronounce a word. I also blame Obama for single handidly making children think that their parents had slipped old black and white TVs into their homes. :P
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:32:17 PM
I also blame Sarah Palin for making Paul Revere to help the British.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:33:35 PM
At 8/8/2011 7:30:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I blame Bust for single handidly making millions of american children illiterate every time he tried to pronounce a word. I also blame Obama for single handidly making children think that their parents had slipped old black and white TVs into their homes. :P

I blame Reagan for making communication even more widespread among the youth generation (now we have a bunch of talkaltive high schoolers), Bush for helping Fidel Castro rise to power, and Obama for annexing ten more states to the United States...

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 7:39:56 PM
At 8/8/2011 7:33:35 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/8/2011 7:30:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I blame Reagan for making communication even more widespread among the youth generation (now we have a bunch of talkaltive high schoolers), Bush for helping Fidel Castro rise to power, and Obama for annexing ten more states to the United States...

dang, I only knew of 7 states.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:40:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Best thread ever.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 12:20:04 AM

I thought Ford ended it; figures it was one of those war mongering republicans though. :p

By the way, balancing a budget and ending a war is both congressional powers; peace negotiations is an executive power though.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 1:21:12 AM
At 6/13/2012 12:20:04 AM, DanT wrote:

I thought Ford ended it; figures it was one of those war mongering republicans though. :p

By the way, balancing a budget and ending a war is both congressional powers; peace negotiations is an executive power though.

Actually it was the Congress that pushed to the end of the war. Remember that Ford, while accepting that the war was doomed by the time he got in office, continued to try to intervene in any way possible (namely in hundreds of millions of dollars, which was shot down by congress).