Total Posts:111|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Imagine If All Men Disappeared.

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:15:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
88% of homicides are committed by men. 93.5% for multiple homicides[1]. Many of the women who committed homicide did so due to an abusive relationship. Imagine if all men disappeared.

99% of rape is committed by men[2]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

80% of the United States military(similar to most other nations) is made up of men[3]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

93.2% of ministerial positions in governments are made up of men[4]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

If all men disappeared, not only would the governments of the world collapse, but there would be no conceivable need for them.

Sources:
1. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...
2. http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu...
3. http://usmilitary.about.com...
4. http://www.un.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:29:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.

We easily have the technology to continue the human race. It can be done without men but not without women.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:35:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have a theory. Men create pressure on the other members of their gender based on masculinity. It's always a competition for dominance. This sex-linked characteristic has thus given us a gender that has taken over most positions of power, and are more, in the broad sense, violent. Man (and literally man) would destroy humanity if it wasn't for the wiser of the gender and wise women as well.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:39:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.:

Yeah, because the entire human race would go extinct with 70-90 years.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:41:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:29:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.

We easily have the technology to continue the human race. It can be done without men but not without women.:

Test tube babies.

Regardless, you seem quite pleased with the idea of getting rid of all human males. Can you lead us by example? We promise to follow you :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:44:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:41:33 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:29:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.

We easily have the technology to continue the human race. It can be done without men but not without women.:

Test tube babies.

Regardless, you seem quite pleased with the idea of getting rid of all human males. Can you lead us by example? We promise to follow you :)

I obviously don't propose killing off all males. That would be contradictory to the whole point. However, I think causing all births to result in a female is a remarkable idea.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:55:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:15:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
88% of homicides are committed by men. 93.5% for multiple homicides[1]. Many of the women who committed homicide did so due to an abusive relationship. Imagine if all men disappeared.

99% of rape is committed by men[2]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

80% of the United States military(similar to most other nations) is made up of men[3]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

93.2% of ministerial positions in governments are made up of men[4]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

If all men disappeared, not only would the governments of the world collapse, but there would be no conceivable need for them.

Sources:
1. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...
2. http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu...
3. http://usmilitary.about.com...
4. http://www.un.org...

I read an article that said that the rates of rape and homicide performed by woman are vastly under reported. In fact I believe the article said that 75% of domestic violence is initiated by women. I will see if I can find it.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 4:59:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:55:01 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:15:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
88% of homicides are committed by men. 93.5% for multiple homicides[1]. Many of the women who committed homicide did so due to an abusive relationship. Imagine if all men disappeared.

99% of rape is committed by men[2]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

80% of the United States military(similar to most other nations) is made up of men[3]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

93.2% of ministerial positions in governments are made up of men[4]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

If all men disappeared, not only would the governments of the world collapse, but there would be no conceivable need for them.

Sources:
1. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...
2. http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu...
3. http://usmilitary.about.com...
4. http://www.un.org...

I read an article that said that the rates of rape and homicide performed by woman are vastly under reported. In fact I believe the article said that 75% of domestic violence is initiated by women. I will see if I can find it.

It really depends on what "initiated" means. In cases where the women provokes the man and the man strikes, it goes down as the man initiated the conflict. Though in reality, women are just as aggressive, though more often sly about it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:55:01 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:15:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
88% of homicides are committed by men. 93.5% for multiple homicides[1]. Many of the women who committed homicide did so due to an abusive relationship. Imagine if all men disappeared.

99% of rape is committed by men[2]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

80% of the United States military(similar to most other nations) is made up of men[3]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

93.2% of ministerial positions in governments are made up of men[4]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

If all men disappeared, not only would the governments of the world collapse, but there would be no conceivable need for them.

Sources:
1. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...
2. http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu...
3. http://usmilitary.about.com...
4. http://www.un.org...

I read an article that said that the rates of rape and homicide performed by woman are vastly under reported. In fact I believe the article said that 75% of domestic violence is initiated by women. I will see if I can find it.

Here is one article that says domestic violence is roughly the same between males and female but that women are far more likely to kill their child.
http://www.glennsacks.com...
This article says similar but also says women are far more likely to initiate no fault divorce.
http://www.levelwise.org...
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:05:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
FREEDO, from your posts it's safe to assume that you believe there to be components of the male psyche, or perhaps the entire males psyche that are responsible for the problems in the world. Would you care to further expand on that to better illustrate your point, or are you making no greater conclusions from your statistics other than the common denominator?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:08:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I obviously don't propose killing off all males. That would be contradictory to the whole point. However, I think causing all births to result in a female is a remarkable idea.:

You don't think there might be some biological repercussions with playing god like that?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:11:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:44:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:41:33 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:29:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.

We easily have the technology to continue the human race. It can be done without men but not without women.:

Test tube babies.

Regardless, you seem quite pleased with the idea of getting rid of all human males. Can you lead us by example? We promise to follow you :)

I obviously don't propose killing off all males. That would be contradictory to the whole point. However, I think causing all births to result in a female is a remarkable idea.

You mean like they do in China only the other way around?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:27:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:05:36 PM, innomen wrote:
FREEDO, from your posts it's safe to assume that you believe there to be components of the male psyche, or perhaps the entire males psyche that are responsible for the problems in the world. Would you care to further expand on that to better illustrate your point, or are you making no greater conclusions from your statistics other than the common denominator?

Yes, I would say there are absolutely components of the male psyche that make them more aggressive.

I could see the ridiculous claim that violence from women is just vastly under-reported coming from a mile away. Murder--Really? Are women just THAT much better at getting away with it? What about all the militaries of the world and throughout history? And people seriously try to make the claims that the aggression of men and women are probably equal?

To let go of the emotional chains we have the on the issue makes it pretty damn clear.

It's also no secret that women tend to be more liberal.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
I think this is due to increased empathy.

On a different note, I also found that the majority of college graduates are women.
http://www.usatoday.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:28:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:08:47 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I obviously don't propose killing off all males. That would be contradictory to the whole point. However, I think causing all births to result in a female is a remarkable idea.:

You don't think there might be some biological repercussions with playing god like that?

Such as?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:30:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:35:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
I have a theory. Men create pressure on the other members of their gender based on masculinity. It's always a competition for dominance. This sex-linked characteristic has thus given us a gender that has taken over most positions of power, and are more, in the broad sense, violent. Man (and literally man) would destroy humanity if it wasn't for the wiser of the gender and wise women as well.

Someone is getting some nook tonight.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:31:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:11:43 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:44:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:41:33 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:29:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:21:10 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/8/2011 4:19:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, we wouldn't have to worry about over-population or global warming.

Because the human race would disappear.

We easily have the technology to continue the human race. It can be done without men but not without women.:

Test tube babies.

Regardless, you seem quite pleased with the idea of getting rid of all human males. Can you lead us by example? We promise to follow you :)

I obviously don't propose killing off all males. That would be contradictory to the whole point. However, I think causing all births to result in a female is a remarkable idea.

You mean like they do in China only the other way around?

No. I'm not talking about limiting the amount of births. I am talking about reassigning the gender of births. Which we already do. Males are actually modified females since we begin as females in the womb and certain hormones introduced later change us. We only need to stop those hormones from being introduced.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is strong evidence to believe that men aggression and war is part of sexual selection. Essential primitive war is largely about killing off the males to have sex with the females. Females are attracted to male aggression.

I also believe that man's tendency for violence would dramatically decrease if girls gave more head. Nations with the most promiscuous girls tend to have low crime rates :p.

However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:41:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
There is strong evidence to believe that men aggression and war is part of sexual selection. Essential primitive war is largely about killing off the males to have sex with the females. Females are attracted to male aggression.

I also believe that man's tendency for violence would dramatically decrease if girls gave more head. Nations with the most promiscuous girls tend to have low crime rates :p.

However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

Fvck the economy. The world is rich.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:42:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

I don't think FREEDO cares about the economy.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:44:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
There is strong evidence to believe that men aggression and war is part of sexual selection. Essential primitive war is largely about killing off the males to have sex with the females. Females are attracted to male aggression.

I also believe that man's tendency for violence would dramatically decrease if girls gave more head. Nations with the most promiscuous girls tend to have low crime rates :p.

However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

They ought to start a foundation which funds research proving that.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:45:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 4:15:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
88% of homicides are committed by men. 93.5% for multiple homicides[1]. Many of the women who committed homicide did so due to an abusive relationship. Imagine if all men disappeared.

99% of rape is committed by men[2]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

80% of the United States military(similar to most other nations) is made up of men[3]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

93.2% of ministerial positions in governments are made up of men[4]. Imagine if all men disappeared.

If all men disappeared, not only would the governments of the world collapse, but there would be no conceivable need for them.

Sources:
1. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...
2. http://healthcenter.ucsc.edu...
3. http://usmilitary.about.com...
4. http://www.un.org...

If there were no women around to bother them, men would have no urge to kill.
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:45:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:27:56 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 5:05:36 PM, innomen wrote:
FREEDO, from your posts it's safe to assume that you believe there to be components of the male psyche, or perhaps the entire males psyche that are responsible for the problems in the world. Would you care to further expand on that to better illustrate your point, or are you making no greater conclusions from your statistics other than the common denominator?

Yes, I would say there are absolutely components of the male psyche that make them more aggressive.

I could see the ridiculous claim that violence from women is just vastly under-reported coming from a mile away. Murder--Really? Are women just THAT much better at getting away with it? What about all the militaries of the world and throughout history? And people seriously try to make the claims that the aggression of men and women are probably equal?

To let go of the emotional chains we have the on the issue makes it pretty damn clear.

It's also no secret that women tend to be more liberal.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
I think this is due to increased empathy.

On a different note, I also found that the majority of college graduates are women.
http://www.usatoday.com...

The reason men are in the military more often is due to the prevalent view that men are more physically capable then woman, and also someone has to stay home and watch the kids. The exception is Israel where everyone is drafted. Men do tend to like more aggressive sports but that could be seen as a way to get it out of their system.
What does women being more liberal have to do with them being less violent? Same with college graduates, are they automatically less violent?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:46:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:42:30 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

I don't think FREEDO cares about the economy.

I don't give sh!t about the economy in the popular sense of the world. More crap, more crap, more crap, we need more crap!

The actual definition of economize is:
"avoid waste or extravagance."
and
"use sparingly or frugally."
http://dictionary.reference.com...

That's the economy I believe in.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:48:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:46:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 5:42:30 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

I don't think FREEDO cares about the economy.

I don't give sh!t about the economy in the popular sense of the world. More crap, more crap, more crap, we need more crap!

The actual definition of economize is:
"avoid waste or extravagance."
and
"use sparingly or frugally."
http://dictionary.reference.com...

That's the economy I believe in.

In general men are the more thrifty, and women tend to be the more frivolous buyers, it's not universal as the opposite is true of my parents.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:49:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:45:35 PM, BennyW wrote:
What does women being more liberal have to do with them being less violent? Same with college graduates, are they automatically less violent?

Liberal views, in my opinion, are an expression of heightened empathy.
The college graduates thing was completely irrelevant, I just wanted to say it cause I thought it was interesting.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 5:54:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/8/2011 5:41:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/8/2011 5:38:14 PM, darkkermit wrote:
There is strong evidence to believe that men aggression and war is part of sexual selection. Essential primitive war is largely about killing off the males to have sex with the females. Females are attracted to male aggression.

I also believe that man's tendency for violence would dramatically decrease if girls gave more head. Nations with the most promiscuous girls tend to have low crime rates :p.

However, I also believe that If a nation is just women dominated then it would essential create an economic collapse, considering that men have stronger desires to become entrepreneurs, career preferences, and innovative.

Fvck the economy. The world is rich.

If the world does not invest in new technology and new business ventures, then billions would die due to the declining current resources, which is why we must investments in new technology and other resources.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...