Jump to topic:

British National Party

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 8:04:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Spurned on by the riots in London I thought I would take a look at the BNP website, reading through their manifesto I've reached the disagreable conclusion that of all the manifestos Ive read (or rather skimmed through) it is the one I am most in agreement with. Also the level of said agreement is staggering.

Now, I know that their manifesto is intended to be a dilution of their beliefs couched in the most moderate language they can use whilst still transmitting a message. But this still leaves in an unpleasant situation as this party is an outgrowth of the far right and still has links to neo-nazis.

I feel bad.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 9:18:18 AM
Then don't associate with a party, just with your ideals. I have no idea what party in the US I'm most alligned with (looking at all the 3rd parties that don't count, not just the 2 main parties), and I don't really care to, I just look at the people that are actually running.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2011 9:27:26 PM
At 8/9/2011 8:04:57 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Spurned on by the riots in London I thought I would take a look at the BNP website, reading through their manifesto I've reached the disagreable conclusion that of all the manifestos Ive read (or rather skimmed through) it is the one I am most in agreement with. Also the level of said agreement is staggering.

Now, I know that their manifesto is intended to be a dilution of their beliefs couched in the most moderate language they can use whilst still transmitting a message. But this still leaves in an unpleasant situation as this party is an outgrowth of the far right and still has links to neo-nazis.

I feel bad.

First, why should you feel "bad" that the BNP has ties to neo-nazis? That is one of the benefical reasons why someone would like them. Also, American patriot and hero; David Duke has ties with Nick Griffin. So why would you feel "bad" for disagreeing with them? They are one of the most influential and most successful openly racist and/or closet political parties. They are opposed to multiculturalism in Europe (Specifically England) which in a previous thread you mentioned was one of the causes of the London Riots that you are also opposed to.

I clearly see some disagreement in your opinions, and if I were you, I would be supporting the BNP even if they have/had ties to Neo Nazis (Which from your point of view is bad).
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 2:13:38 AM
At 8/10/2011 9:27:26 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/9/2011 8:04:57 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I feel bad.

First, why should you feel "bad" that the BNP has ties to neo-nazis? That is one of the benefical reasons why someone would like them.

I am British... why am I interested in electing German nationalists? How are my interests served by people who place nail bombs in gay pubs or beat up homosexuals?

Also, American patriot and hero; David Duke has ties with Nick Griffin. So why would you feel "bad" for disagreeing with them? They are one of the most influential and most successful openly racist and/or closet political parties. They are opposed to multiculturalism in Europe (Specifically England) which in a previous thread you mentioned was one of the causes of the London Riots that you are also opposed to.

I am not a racist.

I clearly see some disagreement in your opinions, and if I were you, I would be supporting the BNP even if they have/had ties to Neo Nazis (Which from your point of view is bad).

Yea... no.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.