Jump to topic:

Rick Perry: Global Fascist Dictator

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:09:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rick Perry just entered the race, another global fascist dictator to accompany his fellow dictators in the race.

Rick Perry is Bilderberg, forced deadly inoculations, campaigned for Illuminati Gore, lied when he pledged not to run, and pretends to be small government conservative while simultaneously being global fascist.

Thoughts?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:14:55 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:09:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rick Perry just entered the race, another global fascist dictator to accompany his fellow dictators in the race.

Rick Perry is Bilderberg, forced deadly inoculations, campaigned for Illuminati Gore, lied when he pledged not to run, and pretends to be small government conservative while simultaneously being global fascist.

Thoughts?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:22:41 PM

Thoughts?

You know, when you group all of us "global fascist dictators" together, you are merely watering us down.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:26:10 PM
AND he supports the PATRIOT ACT.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:29:57 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:22:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Thoughts?

You know, when you group all of us "global fascist dictators" together, you are merely watering us down.

Nope. We need to get people out of the mindset that thinks "oh, our freedoms are being stripped away? No big. At least were safe." No, we need to call it what it is and then maybe people will realize that stripped away freedoms is global fascist dictatorship.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:34:29 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:29:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Thoughts?

Nope. We need to get people out of the mindset that thinks "oh, our freedoms are being stripped away? No big. At least were safe." No, we need to call it what it is and then maybe people will realize that stripped away freedoms is global fascist dictatorship.

Not really, Perry is still different from Obama. While you can argue they have some similarities, you must notice that they also have stark differences. Like between a quarter horse and a fresian, both are horses, but both are still different.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:42:07 PM
I wonder why republicans try so hard for an election they will surely lose.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:42:32 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:24:30 PM, Kinesis wrote:
So...reptilian or not?:

+1
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 4:51:43 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:34:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Thoughts?

Not really, Perry is still different from Obama. While you can argue they have some similarities, you must notice that they also have stark differences. Like between a quarter horse and a fresian, both are horses, but both are still different.

If they all support the Patriot Act, then theyre all the same. I don't care if it's Romney vs Bachmann and disagree on everything else. They both support the Patriot Act and are no different from eachother because of it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 5:18:57 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:51:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/17/2011 4:34:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Thoughts?

If they all support the Patriot Act, then theyre all the same. I don't care if it's Romney vs Bachmann and disagree on everything else. They both support the Patriot Act and are no different from eachother because of it.

So you're intentionally being ignorant?
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 5:28:24 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:51:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

What if both candidates differ on EVERY other issue? Like, the one is even an Arachnid instead of a reptile..? Does that make any difference to you?
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:04:41 PM
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:12:21 PM
At 8/17/2011 7:04:41 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

This is irrelevant to the thread. This is about Rick Perry. No mention of Ron Paul.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:18:15 PM
At 8/17/2011 7:12:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

This is irrelevant to the thread. This is about Rick Perry. No mention of Ron Paul.

Sorry, I posted on the wrong thread :[
Minister Of Trolling
:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:21:05 PM

I can't stand a word that comes out of that douches mouth. He gives atheists a bad name.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:24:36 PM
At 8/17/2011 7:21:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I can't stand a word that comes out of that douches mouth. He gives atheists a bad name.

The Amazing Atheist is a smart guy and gives good commentaries. Perhaps the few places where he is wrong is when it comes to Ron Paul (though he made some good points that were true, he doesn't realize that Paul's positives outweigh the negatives).

I don't see why everyone has a problem with TJ.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 7:29:41 PM
At 8/17/2011 4:42:07 PM, 000ike wrote:
I wonder why republicans try so hard for an election they will surely lose.

They won't lose--at least I HOPE they won't. Then again, if the candidate I'm volunteering for doesn't get elected (Ron Paul), which he most likely won't, then.....I dunno. But I really don't care for Obama's presidency.

Besides, his approval rating is diving.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
heart_of_the_matter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 11:42:16 PM
Perry also supported the NAFTA superhighway in Texas which because of that is now owned by a company in Mexico and is collecting tolls....
If he gets elected it would the same old thing....status quo....
hopefully the people won't choose him!
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2011 11:54:07 PM
At 8/17/2011 7:24:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/17/2011 7:21:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:

The Amazing Atheist is a smart guy and gives good commentaries. Perhaps the few places where he is wrong is when it comes to Ron Paul (though he made some good points that were true, he doesn't realize that Paul's positives outweigh the negatives).

I don't see why everyone has a problem with TJ.

Every other word that comes out of him is the f bomb, which although isn't necessarily a sign of unintelligent, it definitely does not make one look smart and generally is bad taste. Even though I agree with Penn & teller, I also think there excessive use of the f bomb is in very bad taste and also their arguments consist of tons of fallacies, and consist of tons of fallacies. Strawmans, and appeal to ridicule.

Also, his understand of economics is complete fail. I've seen him debate HowtheWorldWorks. TAA basically reverts to ad homeinum attacks and strawmans, but also shows an intellectual failure on his part. He pretty much sees free trade as a zero-sum game. If TAA ever started debating on DDO, RoyLatham and other good debaters could destroy him easily.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...