Jump to topic:

Rick Perry is a fraud ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 8:19:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This guy is nothing more than another version of George Bush. If you cant tell that by now, then you truly are dumber than a box of rocks. He is a traditionalist
by far, to the point of irrationality. He is far right and too marginal. He is stoic,
narrow, superficial, and programmed. I dont trust the guy and neither should you.
I am sure that some of you do though. LOL By the way, they are all frauds.
And you are nothing more than a slave. Comments please about Mr Perry.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:02:18 AM
At 8/23/2011 8:19:19 AM, inferno wrote:
This guy is nothing more than another version of George Bush. If you cant tell that by now, then you truly are dumber than a box of rocks. He is a traditionalist
by far, to the point of irrationality. He is far right and too marginal. He is stoic,
narrow, superficial, and programmed. I dont trust the guy and neither should you.

You say George Bush like it is a bad thing.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:06:36 AM
At 8/23/2011 9:02:18 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Yes, George Bush Jr is a bad thing, and so is Obama. I hope that you are not one of those zombies that keeps voting for the same people over and over again hoping gracefully that it will all change. There is a name for people like you, and its called insane. <
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:10:39 AM
At 8/23/2011 9:06:36 AM, inferno wrote:

Yes, George Bush Jr is a bad thing, and so is Obama. I hope that you are not one of those zombies that keeps voting for the same people over and over again hoping gracefully that it will all change. There is a name for people like you, and its called insane. <

Things are changing with Obama though. More risky debt incurred by the government is a good thing for any anti- government supporter.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:16:15 AM
At 8/23/2011 9:10:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Things are changing with Obama though. More risky debt incurred by the government is a good thing for any anti- government supporter.

Some things have changed. But he has not fulfilled all of his promises. The unemployment rate is still hovering around 15% nationally. The value of our dollar has decreased. We are spending way too much time in nation building and funding these unscrupulous wars which is a complete waste of time. I could go on and on, but the New World Order has America in a headlock. She aint gettin away so easily.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:18:39 AM
At 8/23/2011 9:16:15 AM, inferno wrote:

Some things have changed. But he has not fulfilled all of his promises. The unemployment rate is still hovering around 15% nationally. The value of our dollar has decreased. We are spending way too much time in nation building and funding these unscrupulous wars which is a complete waste of time. I could go on and on, but the New World Order has America in a headlock. She aint gettin away so easily.

You missed my point again interrogator.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 9:28:35 AM
At 8/23/2011 9:16:15 AM, inferno wrote:

Nation building? When was this?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:08:06 AM
Nation Building. You know like giving fat cats tax breaks and moving them across seas. You give them loans and grants from the US. You put up schools and huge monuments in terrorist logged cities. The list goes on.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:13:12 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:08:06 AM, inferno wrote:
Nation Building. You know like giving fat cats tax breaks and moving them across seas. You give them loans and grants from the US. You put up schools and huge monuments in terrorist logged cities. The list goes on.

Oh nation raping... sorry.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:17:23 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:13:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Nation raping, and building. This is nothing new Cerebal. It is all part of the plan for the New World Order. Why do you think they are building that mosque in New York City, not far from ground zero.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:18:46 AM

How does giving tax breaks to "fat cats" (meaning uber rich) translate to nation building?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:19:14 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:18:46 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

How does giving tax breaks to "fat cats" (meaning uber rich) translate to nation building?

Wait, nevermind, forgot that was inferno. No need to reply.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:21:01 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:17:23 AM, inferno wrote:

Nation raping, and building. This is nothing new Cerebal. It is all part of the plan for the New World Order. Why do you think they are building that mosque in New York City, not far from ground zero.

How is it you are too stupid to spell my screen name, just call me C_N... or Cvnt. Something you can deal with anyway.

And 'they' are building a mosque because local Muslims want a Mosque to pray in. Actually isn't it merely an Islamic centre... and wasn't it sufi not wahabi?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:21:01 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:19:14 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 10:18:46 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Wait, nevermind, forgot that was inferno. No need to reply.

Easy you moron. They are the ones using the Asians and Indians to promote their business and take out the American middle class. I have nothing against rich people, that was not my qualm. I was just talking about those elitists who have sold out this country to the highest bidder. Dubai is one of them.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:24:24 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:21:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

How is it you are too stupid to spell my screen name, just call me C_N... or Cvnt. Something you can deal with anyway.

And 'they' are building a mosque because local Muslims want a Mosque to pray in. Actually isn't it merely an Islamic centre... and wasn't it sufi not wahabi?

Cerebal Nincompoop. I just reminded myself of how ridiculously irrational you are............Oh youre that guy. OK. Let me give this to you in a plain manner.
Mosques are nothing more than buildings for the religious fanatics.
It is not about Muslims or Islam. It is a monument, and nothing more.
You have to understand what the Illuminati is first, and what they are all about.
I assume a bird brain like yourself have no clue.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:35:03 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:24:24 AM, inferno wrote:

Cerebal Nincompoop. I just reminded myself of how ridiculously irrational you are............Oh youre that guy. OK. Let me give this to you in a plain manner.

So every single Mosque and every single Muslim is a religious fanatic.

What is it a monument to? Belgian lifegaurds?

You have to understand what the Illuminati is first, and what they are all about.

The Illuminati were all shot by the Bavarian army.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:47:42 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:35:03 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Cerebal. I rest my case. You dont have a clue. I find that a tree makes more sense than you do.............
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:53:56 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:47:42 AM, inferno wrote:

Cerebal. I rest my case. You dont have a clue. I find that a tree makes more sense than you do.............

http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 10:58:53 AM
At 8/23/2011 10:53:56 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/23/2011 10:47:42 AM, inferno wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

I have declined this ridiculous debate. I know what this story is about, and again you are clueless. This coming from a guy who was persuaded by the Illuminati. <
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 11:56:30 AM

He seems a little light in the loafers at times but if we held that against politicians no one would ever get elected. He's done a good job in Texas so why not give him a shot??
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 11:58:31 AM
At 8/23/2011 11:56:30 AM, medic0506 wrote:

He seems a little light in the loafers at times but if we held that against politicians no one would ever get elected. He's done a good job in Texas so why not give him a shot??

define "good job in Texas."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:03:12 PM
At 8/23/2011 11:56:30 AM, medic0506 wrote:

A good job: Texas has one of the highest high school dropout rates in the country. Highest drug trafficking in the country.
One of the lowest personal income per capita, etc.
Dont be fooled my friend. Texas is not the USA. And this is not indicative of
what he is capable of doing as a President. There are many underlying issues that this Man has not taken care of in the Lone Star State. And as far as his economic
numbers are concerned, maybe you should ask the people who live there.
Or the ones who lost their job to a Mexican. <
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:42:41 PM
At 8/23/2011 1:27:11 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Vote Rick Parry!

http://www.npr.org...

I think Rick Parry has a real strong shot.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:48:56 PM
At 8/23/2011 1:42:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Vote Rick Parry!

He may have a shot. But he is just another puppet of the shadowy elite.
I bet the house on that one.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 3:46:04 PM
At 8/23/2011 1:48:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/23/2011 1:42:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Vote Rick Parry!

He may have a shot. But he is just another puppet of the shadowy elite.
I bet the house on that one.

Dick Dodge has a better shot than Rick Parry.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 4:20:43 PM
Rick Perry Blderberg global fascist dictator New World Order NAFTA forced inocculation Al Gore campaign manager
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat