Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Was Osama bin Laden actually assassinated

heart_of_the_matter
Posts: 408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 3:14:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have some doubts as to whether Was Osama bin Laden actually assassinated as was claimed.
Some things that make me wonder are things like...why was he really dumped into the ocean right afterwards?, also didn't he need dialysis?/where was his machine that he would have required? Also as I understand it - it is illegal for nations to assassinate leaders---is that true? and if so why is that crime ignored? Also supposedly he was unarmed - so why would he be shot (supposing that he was a treasure trove of intelligence information)

I'm actually not looking for rebuttals to those ideas per se - if you want to that's fine....but I would actually like to see MORE evidence on the side that he WASN'T actually assassinated according to the official story....if you have some of those ideas - I'd be happy to look at those as well...

The mainstream media gets their side of the story out easily...I can hear plenty of that without effort...but it's the OTHER side of the story I'm more interested in!
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 3:43:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 3:14:24 PM, heart_of_the_matter wrote:
I have some doubts as to whether Was Osama bin Laden actually assassinated as was claimed.
Some things that make me wonder are things like...why was he really dumped into the ocean right afterwards?, also didn't he need dialysis?/where was his machine that he would have required? Also as I understand it - it is illegal for nations to assassinate leaders---is that true? and if so why is that crime ignored? Also supposedly he was unarmed - so why would he be shot (supposing that he was a treasure trove of intelligence information)

I'm actually not looking for rebuttals to those ideas per se - if you want to that's fine....but I would actually like to see MORE evidence on the side that he WASN'T actually assassinated according to the official story....if you have some of those ideas - I'd be happy to look at those as well...

The mainstream media gets their side of the story out easily...I can hear plenty of that without effort...but it's the OTHER side of the story I'm more interested in!

Those are pretty much some of my questions as well.
I do believe it is illegal for nations to assassinate leaders but everyone ignores that anyway, although I think going after a single person is better than killing many civilians to get to him.
As for him being unarmed, the story contradicts itself there, one minute he was armed the next he was unarmed, one minute he had this lady as a hostage, the next there was no lady.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:14:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Government claims Osama bin Laden is assassinated by Seal Team 6.
2. Dumps Osamas body in the ocean within 24 hours.
3. Government says they were respecting Islamic law because it says you must dump the body in the ocean if a Muslim is killed which is a lie and 100% FALSE. That's not what Islamic law says. It says if a Muslim is killed in the water, then his body must be dumped in the ocean. Osama was supposedly killed on land in his residency.
4. The photograph of the Situation room is admitted fake and is quite blatantly fake.
5. Government doesn't want to release the photo of the dead body because it's too graphic for Americans, yet the media feeds us gory, violence filled horror films and even released the footage of Husseins hanging.
6. Government can't get the story straight about what actually happened.
7. The Seal Team 6 that supposedly killed Bin Laden all died in a helicopter crash so no one will ever get to hear their testimony.

Notice how everything possible was done to destroy all evidence.

If you fall for this pile of sh!t, you. fail. at. life. Period.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:15:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some things that make me wonder are things like...why was he really dumped into the ocean right afterwards?:

In accordance with Muslim law, the body should be buried as soon as possible. If there is no one to perform last rites and buried in a traditional Muslim way, the other acceptable thing is to have a burial at sea.

also didn't he need dialysis?/where was his machine that he would have required?:

Not sure if it was a rumor or true.

Also as I understand it - it is illegal for nations to assassinate leaders---is that true?:

Terrorists don't fall under the Geneva Convention. He wasn't the leader of a recognized country, he was the leader of a known terrorist organization.

Also supposedly he was unarmed - so why would he be shot (supposing that he was a treasure trove of intelligence information):

The word around the campfire was that it was fairly dark and he didn't put up his hands fast enough, so the Navy SEAL dispatched him with a double tap to the sternum and one to the head.

The mainstream media gets their side of the story out easily...I can hear plenty of that without effort...but it's the OTHER side of the story I'm more interested in!:

I agree that it looks fishy, to say the least. And I think this administration did themselves a great disservice towards their credibility by not releasing the photos. What makes me think it's true is that plenty of people allegedly did see the body, most notably DEVGRU SEALs.

Seal Teams are not exactly comprised of leftists, and they are only allowed to follow LAWFUL orders. There's no way in hell they would cover up a kudo for the Obama administration. There's too many people that would not be silent about it.

Plus there was in fact a US helicopter found at the compound. There was evidence of an ostensible firefight there too noted by the Pakistani government who was thoroughly embarrassed by the event.

In short, it's legit. The collusion factor is too high for it not to be.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:17:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sure he's dead, but I think maybe he died of a heart attack or something and the U.S just wants to sound heroic. I still love this country though.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:17:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm sure he's dead, but I think maybe he died of a heart attack or something and the U.S just wants to sound heroic. I still love this country though.

Don't speculate, just look up the facts. Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001. He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:28:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:15:43 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Some things that make me wonder are things like...why was he really dumped into the ocean right afterwards?:

In accordance with Muslim law, the body should be buried as soon as possible. If there is no one to perform last rites and buried in a traditional Muslim way, the other acceptable thing is to have a burial at sea.

That's the fact of the matter.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:31:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:14:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
7. The Seal Team 6 that supposedly killed Bin Laden all died in a helicopter crash so no one will ever get to hear their testimony.

Okay, no. Go read.

http://abcnews.go.com...

http://articles.latimes.com...

http://www.foxnews.com...


Notice how everything possible was done to destroy all evidence.

If you fall for this pile of sh!t, you. fail. at. life. Period.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:35:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Or I can just copy and paste.

Most of the 22 SEALs were part of SEAL Team 6, the heroic unit that carried out the raid on Osama Bin Laden's compound in May, though none of those who actually took part in that raid were believed to be on the helicopter.

-----

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

------

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:44:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:17:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm sure he's dead, but I think maybe he died of a heart attack or something and the U.S just wants to sound heroic. I still love this country though.

Don't speculate, just look up the facts. Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001. He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.:

Oh, my f*cking God... So, Geo, this is a FACT? Please substantiate it immediately or retract.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:49:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:44:34 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:17:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm sure he's dead, but I think maybe he died of a heart attack or something and the U.S just wants to sound heroic. I still love this country though.

Don't speculate, just look up the facts. Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001. He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.:

Oh, my f*cking God... So, Geo, this is a FACT? Please substantiate it immediately or retract.

I don't have to do anything. I have already substantiated it in the past on the forums, but I'll do it again later, not "immediately."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:56:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:49:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:44:34 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:17:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm sure he's dead, but I think maybe he died of a heart attack or something and the U.S just wants to sound heroic. I still love this country though.

Don't speculate, just look up the facts. Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001. He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.:

Oh, my f*cking God... So, Geo, this is a FACT? Please substantiate it immediately or retract.

I don't have to do anything. I have already substantiated it in the past on the forums, but I'll do it again later, not "immediately."

Not that I believe that the popular opinion is always correct, but needless to say, there must be a reason why its popular. Either the majority of people are ignorant, or you are. I wonder which is more likely...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:35:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001.

http://www.infowars.com...

He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

http://www.infowars.com...

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.

http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:38:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol they're all from the same website. Perhaps there will be more credibility to that claim if you could conjure up 3 different news sites saying the same thing.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:42:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:35:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:26:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Osama bin Laden died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001.

http://www.infowars.com...

He also had kidney disease and was on dialysis the day before 911.

http://www.infowars.com...

Since then the government froze bin Laden's body in order to reveal his death at a politically expedient time.

http://www.infowars.com...

They are all from infowars. the problem I have with that is that I often cannot find their information baked up by anything else except blogs that are mirroring them. That being said, I do think the whole thing is suspicious. Also, FOx news claimed he died in 2001, I have the link somewhere, and Bhuto said similar although most people claim she misspoke.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:43:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?

I saw an explanation for that. They say it was a stand in. It was actually pretty convincing because in a side by side comparison the standin in looked different.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:44:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Government says they were respecting Islamic law because it says you must dump the body in the ocean if a Muslim is killed which is a lie and 100% FALSE. That's not what Islamic law says. It says if a Muslim is killed in the water, then his body must be dumped in the ocean. Osama was supposedly killed on land in his residency.
Government says they dumped it in the ocean because they were trying to balance Islamic law with OTHER CONSIDERATIONS (e.g., not creating a place of pilgrimage, need for a quick burial with lack of host nations...)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:45:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 4:14:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
7. The Seal Team 6 that supposedly killed Bin Laden all died in a helicopter crash so no one will ever get to hear their testimony.

LOL, fail. None of the team members who killed Osama were on that helicopter.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:56:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:59:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:38:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol they're all from the same website. Perhaps there will be more credibility to that claim if you could conjure up 3 different news sites saying the same thing.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com...

http://www.cbsnews.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:00:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:56:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

You MUST be joking......

http://img.ezinemark.com...

Oh look! They must be two totally different people! Its a conspiracy!!!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:01:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:42:14 PM, BennyW wrote:
the problem I have with that is that I often cannot find their information baked up by anything else except blogs that are mirroring them.

Completely and utterly false. Infowars does NOT source blog excerpts, they source news journals, interviews with insiders, and intel from direct source.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:02:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 6:00:26 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:56:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

You MUST be joking......

http://img.ezinemark.com...

Oh look! They must be two totally different people! Its a conspiracy!!!

Fail. That's not the claim. It's called recycled footage.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:07:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 6:02:32 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 6:00:26 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:56:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:40:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Hmm, if Osama has been dead for so long, I'd love to know your explanation for the videos he has sent America afterwards. Was that just Bush dressed in an Osama suit, or was it a government scheme executed through computer animations?

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

You MUST be joking......

http://img.ezinemark.com...

Oh look! They must be two totally different people! Its a conspiracy!!!

Fail. That's not the claim. It's called recycled footage.

Look, you can make ANYTHING look like a conspiracy by misinterpreting minute details. For someone to believe a claim this outrageous, surely there is stronger proof than that right?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:37:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh, my f*cking God... So, Geo, this is a FACT? Please substantiate it immediately or retract.

I don't have to do anything.:

No, you're right, you don't have to. But if you don't substantiate it, you'll remain the forum's crazy kook. Aren't you ready to part ways with that stigma?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:38:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 5:38:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol they're all from the same website. Perhaps there will be more credibility to that claim if you could conjure up 3 different news sites saying the same thing.:

Unfortunately Geo thinks that Infowars is a credible source even though their entire premise is conspiracy theories. They have about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:53:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 6:01:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:42:14 PM, BennyW wrote:
the problem I have with that is that I often cannot find their information baked up by anything else except blogs that are mirroring them.

Completely and utterly false. Infowars does NOT source blog excerpts, they source news journals, interviews with insiders, and intel from direct source.

No what I mean is the corroborating evidence is usually a site that just copy pastes Infowars/Prison planet says. I saw an article on Infowars that sourced an NBC article that no longer existed. I am not claiming Alex Jones makes stuff up out of nowhere, it is just hard to find multiple sources.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:48:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 6:53:58 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 8/24/2011 6:01:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:42:14 PM, BennyW wrote:
the problem I have with that is that I often cannot find their information baked up by anything else except blogs that are mirroring them.

Completely and utterly false. Infowars does NOT source blog excerpts, they source news journals, interviews with insiders, and intel from direct source.

No what I mean is the corroborating evidence is usually a site that just copy pastes Infowars/Prison planet says.

Again, false. Infowars has it's own soures. Every single Infowars article is heavily sourced and provides links to mainstream news sources including Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Fox, New York Times, Associated Press, etc.

I saw an article on Infowars that sourced an NBC article that no longer existed.

That's a rare occurrence and certainly not their fault. Why would you even bring that up? It's irrelevant and the fault of the news source. If anything, it just shows that these mainstream news agencies got something to hide further proving Jones' point.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:51:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/24/2011 6:38:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/24/2011 5:38:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol they're all from the same website. Perhaps there will be more credibility to that claim if you could conjure up 3 different news sites saying the same thing.:

Unfortunately Geo thinks that Infowars is a credible source even though their entire premise is conspiracy theories. They have about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

If that's the credibility, then I guess New York Times, MSNBC, Washington Post, Federal documents from the Freedom of Information act, CNN, Newsweek, Associated Press, and all the rest of the news agencies have equal credibility as Infowars and National Enquirer cause guess what, that's where Infowars gets it's sources for the articles.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat