Jump to topic:

Where's the Birth Certificate book

heart_of_the_matter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 3:19:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was wondering if anyone has read that book and had comments on it?

I remember hearing the author speak on a podcast and he made some very strong claims...

Is there anyone who is infomed on this topic who could share more information with me about that topic...

Things like his name "Barry Satero"...
and dual-citizenship in Indonesia and if that makes him not eligible to be President....and the reasons the birth certificate they did produce seem to show that it is a fake one...

thanks!
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 3:40:22 PM
At 8/24/2011 3:19:20 PM, heart_of_the_matter wrote:

I remember hearing the author speak on a podcast and he made some very strong claims...

Is there anyone who is infomed on this topic who could share more information with me about that topic...

and dual-citizenship in Indonesia and if that makes him not eligible to be President....and the reasons the birth certificate they did produce seem to show that it is a fake one...

thanks!

Here is what I know
He went by Barry when he was younger and at one point adopted the name of his stepfather Soterro because it was the only father he knew.
The duel citizenship thing is something that has been brought up a lot recently. When he was born his real father was not an American citizen. When he went to school in Indonesia he acquired Indonesian citizenship. The argument is that he is ineligible because you must maintain only US citizenship throughout your life to be president.
The birth certificate does cause problems as it appears easy to forge anyway. Someone claimed they ran a program on it and saw things that didn't match up. Also, earlier on there were claims he couldn't agree on which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 4:45:15 PM
At 8/24/2011 3:40:22 PM, BennyW wrote:

thanks!

Here is what I know
He went by Barry when he was younger and at one point adopted the name of his stepfather Soterro because it was the only father he knew.
The duel citizenship thing is something that has been brought up a lot recently. When he was born his real father was not an American citizen. When he went to school in Indonesia he acquired Indonesian citizenship. The argument is that he is ineligible because you must maintain only US citizenship throughout your life to be president.
The birth certificate does cause problems as it appears easy to forge anyway. Someone claimed they ran a program on it and saw things that didn't match up. Also, earlier on there were claims he couldn't agree on which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

Thats not very fair though. I know I don't remember what hospital I was born in.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 5:40:07 PM
At 8/24/2011 4:45:15 PM, 000ike wrote:

thanks!

Here is what I know

Thats not very fair though. I know I don't remember what hospital I was born in.

It's not merely that he couldn't remember but that he contradicted what he said. He said onw hospital at one point and then he said another.
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:19:05 PM
At 8/24/2011 5:40:07 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 8/24/2011 4:45:15 PM, 000ike wrote:

thanks!

Here is what I know

It's not merely that he couldn't remember but that he contradicted what he said. He said onw hospital at one point and then he said another.

Obama isn't exactly famous for his memory...
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 2:46:37 PM
I asked this question to the wisest information guru online clverebot and he informs me that Obama was born in my mind. Since cleverbot is never wrong this must mean we are living in the Matrix.
heart_of_the_matter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 3:23:17 PM
At 8/25/2011 2:46:37 PM, BennyW wrote:
I asked this question to the wisest information guru online clverebot and he informs me that Obama was born in my mind. Since cleverbot is never wrong this must mean we are living in the Matrix.

ahhh...that explains it! I thought something was up!