Jump to topic:

Mercer for President

MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 4:42:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lee Mercer Jr ran for president in 2008. Why he didn't win, I don't know but it was a mistake and we should fix it now. Here's some of his reasons for running for president:
1. The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do and complete the federal and military
government biography and autobiography in development in Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence Education across the board National and International

9. To prove that every person in the United States and world is hooked up on an Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Electronic surveillance hot-wires approved by the United States Congress for the U.S.Government Electronic Surveillance of every citizen in America for government intelligence circumstances will equal to the United States Government's Technocracy.

10. To prove the United States of America has two Governments and they are Government #1 and Government #2 and I own Government # 1 a Private Ownership named Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) a Government of all the Intelligence agencies in The United States
of America and in All International Countries in the World a Nationalization in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

23. To Prove I have solved every crime in the world as it happens from zero to start to finish for every crime done in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

32. To Prove President George Walker Bush, Jr. and other Public Officials have been
Impeached by the United States Congress in 2004 for torture of me and my family,
M capital murder in my family, Espionage and other crimes against the state and humanity United States Army Criminal Investigations / Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three ) Criminal investigations, Criminal intelligence and Criminal Interrogations of Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Washington, D.C. / Houston, Texas Solo United States of America , the United Nations and All Other Foreign Countries Public Ownership / Nationalization.

34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

49. To Prove the United States Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my
daughter-in –laws sex life both may sons and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing.

56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

66. To Prove America is America.

67. To Prove these perpetrators are trying to stop me from running for President of The United States. They are Vice-President Dick Chenny, Former Vice-President Al Gore and their Assessors. They keep killing my mother and our family the evidence is on my mother's and our Criminal Intelligence Electronic Surveillance Health Recorder. I do not want these perpetrators to kill my Mother.

http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com...
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 8:35:41 PM
At 8/25/2011 8:27:27 PM, Lasagna wrote:
I'm voting for Jimmy McMillan
http://www.hulu.com...

Well I do think rent is too high.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 8:41:08 PM
At 8/25/2011 4:42:53 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Lee Mercer Jr ran for president in 2008. Why he didn't win, I don't know but it was a mistake and we should fix it now. Here's some of his reasons for running for president:
1. The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do and complete the federal and military
government biography and autobiography in development in Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence Education across the board National and International

9. To prove that every person in the United States and world is hooked up on an Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Electronic surveillance hot-wires approved by the United States Congress for the U.S.Government Electronic Surveillance of every citizen in America for government intelligence circumstances will equal to the United States Government's Technocracy.

10. To prove the United States of America has two Governments and they are Government #1 and Government #2 and I own Government # 1 a Private Ownership named Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) a Government of all the Intelligence agencies in The United States
of America and in All International Countries in the World a Nationalization in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

23. To Prove I have solved every crime in the world as it happens from zero to start to finish for every crime done in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

32. To Prove President George Walker Bush, Jr. and other Public Officials have been
Impeached by the United States Congress in 2004 for torture of me and my family,
M capital murder in my family, Espionage and other crimes against the state and humanity United States Army Criminal Investigations / Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three ) Criminal investigations, Criminal intelligence and Criminal Interrogations of Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Washington, D.C. / Houston, Texas Solo United States of America , the United Nations and All Other Foreign Countries Public Ownership / Nationalization.

34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

49. To Prove the United States Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my
daughter-in –laws sex life both may sons and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing.

56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

66. To Prove America is America.

67. To Prove these perpetrators are trying to stop me from running for President of The United States. They are Vice-President Dick Chenny, Former Vice-President Al Gore and their Assessors. They keep killing my mother and our family the evidence is on my mother's and our Criminal Intelligence Electronic Surveillance Health Recorder. I do not want these perpetrators to kill my Mother.

http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com...

Any relation to these guys?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike