Jump to topic:

Michele Bachmann

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 3:18:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Michele Bachmann New World Order global fascist dictator IRS tax prosecutor Patriot Act supporter God spokesman Tea Party co-opt fraud homo-hater CIA tool poll rigger
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 3:36:54 PM
At 8/31/2011 3:18:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Michele Bachmann New World Order global fascist dictator IRS tax prosecutor Patriot Act supporter God spokesman Tea Party co-opt fraud homo-hater CIA tool poll rigger

I thought that was Rick Perry.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 3:40:26 PM

I picture you saying that without breathing at all between the words, and running low on air at the end, so that you start to get quiet around "homo-hater" and have to take a big gasp of air, right as you finish.

By the way, are you on a Ron Paul 50 cent party or something?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 3:49:23 PM
At 8/31/2011 3:36:54 PM, Wnope wrote:

I thought that was Rick Perry.

Rick Perry Bilderberg New World Order global fascist dictator NAFTA forced inocculation Al Gore campaign manager fraud
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 3:50:40 PM
Michelle Bachman, like Sarah Palin hasn't been exposed to nationwide fame and scrutiny before now. Unable to prepare and unused to the pressures, they both come off as a joke. While I sympathize with them and the raw deal the media gave them, I find it difficult to agree with any of Bachmann's policies and positions. For this reason alone, I will not support her.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:00:09 PM
Geolaureate Illumaniti plant reptile butt tinfoil manufacturer pseudoscience bureaucrat LINO traitor hippie surrender monkey New Age unAmurrican nutjob.

Am I doing it wrong?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:02:34 PM
At 8/31/2011 3:50:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Michelle Bachman, like Sarah Palin hasn't been exposed to nationwide fame and scrutiny before now. Unable to prepare and unused to the pressures, they both come off as a joke. While I sympathize with them and the raw deal the media gave them, I find it difficult to agree with any of Bachmann's policies and positions. For this reason alone, I will not support her.

Sarah Palin neo-con Illuminati pawn Tea Party co-opt fraud Patriot Act supporter Perry endorser
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:15:26 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:10:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I think Geo has finally crossed into "troll" territory.

What I have said is true. Trolls support bs and act like it's real.

Try and refute what I said about Bachmann, you can't, they're facts.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:16:22 PM
I can verify for one that she isn't the dictator of anything.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:17:46 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:16:22 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

She might be of her own home. I'm the dictator of my car... when no one else is in it.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:18:26 PM

Patriot Act supporters = fascists

She has political power and supports fascist policies, therefore dictator
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:18:47 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:17:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

She might be of her own home. I'm the dictator of my car... when no one else is in it.

No, she submits to her husband.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:20:29 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:15:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

No, trolls refuse to engage in real debate and make posts purely for the attention grabbing effect of the posts.

For example, if I only said "2 + 2 = 4" randomly in everything thread, I would be a troll.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:21:03 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:18:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 8/31/2011 4:17:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

No, she submits to her husband.

TMI
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:21:46 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:18:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Patriot Act supporters = fascists

She has political power and supports fascist policies, therefore dictator

I'd recommend picking up a dictionary and looking up the words "fascist" and "dictator."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:25:32 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:20:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

No, trolls refuse to engage in real debate and make posts purely for the attention grabbing effect of the posts.

For example, if I only said "2 + 2 = 4" randomly in everything thread, I would be a troll.

kfc?
Open borders debate:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:26:25 PM

Good, more attention needs to be brought to these issues.
However, I don't refuse to engage in real debate, the OP triggers debate.

Except i'm not doing anything like that. My posts are completely relevant to the topic at hand. For examlle my Rick Perry comments appeared in a thread about Rick Perry. You really have nothing going for you in your attempt to reach your troll conclusion.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:31:05 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:26:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Except i'm not doing anything like that. My posts are completely relevant to the topic at hand. For examlle my Rick Perry comments appeared in a thread about Rick Perry. You really have nothing going for you in your attempt to reach your troll conclusion.

The topic at hand was Bachman (you created the thread), but you made you little posts about Perry and Palin in this same thread. Now, if you claim that those are on topic, then you must accept that the one made about Ron Paul is on topic. If you're reading for debate, you should challenge that statement, agree with it, or say that you're not willing to debate it.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:33:06 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:25:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:

kfc?

Yep, but Koopin would actually talk about things. Often "kfc" was used to either bump a thread, or break the tention. However, many members still considered Koopin as DDO's most loved troll. And regardless if he was a "troll" or not, he contributed to the community, did a number of debates (mostly fun debates) and was nice to everyone.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 4:40:05 PM
At 8/31/2011 4:31:05 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2011 4:26:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The topic at hand was Bachman (you created the thread), but you made you little posts about Perry and Palin in this same thread. Now, if you claim that those are on topic,

Wow. You fail. Those were responses to other peoples post. Someone else brought up Rick Perry and Sarah Palin and were partially relevant to the OP. I responded to their posts with a relevant response.

I don't see a problem.

then you must accept that the one made about Ron Paul is on topic.

That was random and off-topic, my posts weren't.

If you're reading for debate, you should challenge that statement, agree with it, or say that you're not willing to debate it.

??
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 8:31:13 AM
At 8/31/2011 4:10:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Ron Paul Tea Party neo-fascist reptilian Illuminati racist homophobe.

And here comes the flame war.

The funny thing is is that none of these are actual things that Ron Paul has done wrong. Rick Perry, Bachmann, and Palin all have numerous places where they have done something wrong (i.e. forced innoculation, Patriot Act, etc) while all you can say about Ron Paul is a bunch of insults with no actual proof (neo-fascist, reptilian, racist, homophobe, Illuminati) and one thing that doesn't even make sense (Tea Party).

Yes, some Tea Partiers act a bit crazy, but Ron Paul is not exactly the typical " screaming homo hater Tea Party nut".
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 9:23:34 AM
At 9/1/2011 8:31:13 AM, seraine wrote:

The funny thing is is that none of these are actual things that Ron Paul has done wrong. Rick Perry, Bachmann, and Palin all have numerous places where they have done something wrong (i.e. forced innoculation, Patriot Act, etc) while all you can say about Ron Paul is a bunch of insults with no actual proof (neo-fascist, reptilian, racist, homophobe, Illuminati) and one thing that doesn't even make sense (Tea Party).

Yes, some Tea Partiers act a bit crazy, but Ron Paul is not exactly the typical " screaming homo hater Tea Party nut".

Come on, out of all the republican nominees, he looks the most like a reptile. Also, Ron Paul is basically the founder of the tea party movement. His son Rand Paul, is a member of the tea party caucus. Also, racism here:
http://www.tnr.com...

Also, Ron Paul isn't exactly known for his gay rights. He stated that he favored the don't ask don't tell policy. Quote from Ron Paul "this queer is crazy" and also isn't exactly in favor of same-sex marriage.

I can also reverse the issue. Since Ron Paul is against the wars, thinks Iran should get a nuclear weapon, and voted against the patriot act, how about using 'terrorist lover' to describe him?

Also, you think you can actually prove that Michele Bachman is a member of illuminati? Or that she is a dictator?

Honestly, a lot of my statements about Ron Paul are unfair. But its not as if the accusations in the OP weren't bullsh!t and just a badly strung piece of words.
Open borders debate:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 9:30:04 AM
Also while were on it, returning to the gold standard would have to be a terrible idea. Without a growing money supply, deflation would occur, which is worse then inflation (punishes debtors, increases unemployment) which is actually the best way to screw the lower class, since they are more likely to be debtors. It would also lead to a lot of hoarding of the gold supply if you know the value of gold is going to increase in time, which means low amount of spending and investments. Also this:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Notice how the inflation/deflation cycle is much more severe under the gold standard then it is under the federal reserve. Crazy volatility.
Open borders debate:
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:13:38 PM

Poll rigger?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:19:40 PM
At 9/1/2011 2:13:38 PM, jat93 wrote:

Poll rigger?

She rigged the Ames Iwoa straw poll. Since you have to money to vote in the straw poll, Bachmann told the people that she'd pay their voting fee if they vote for her. She also had a famous country singer in her tent and had a sign that said you must vote for Bachmann in order to watch the country singer.

Go look it up.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:24:10 PM
@darkermit

What I said about Bachmann is true. She really was an IRS tax prosecuter, a Patriot Act supporter, claimed to speak for God, she co-opted the Tea Party movement, she's definitely a homo-hater, supports NWO policy, and she rigged a poll. As far as her being a dictator, I already demonstrated why she is.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:13:49 PM
At 9/1/2011 9:23:34 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/1/2011 8:31:13 AM, seraine wrote:

Come on, out of all the republican nominees, he looks the most like a reptile. Also, Ron Paul is basically the founder of the tea party movement.

It's changed a lot.

His son Rand Paul, is a member of the tea party caucus. Also, racism here:
http://www.tnr.com...

That article is full of fail. I don't even want to address it. He's saying he doesn't want forced integration.

Also, Ron Paul isn't exactly known for his gay rights. He stated that he favored the don't ask don't tell policy.

That is completely ignoring his actual position. He said he supports banning disruptive behaviour, both hetero and homo. Not only that, he said he supports gay marriage as long as they don't impose on him.

Quote from Ron Paul "this queer is crazy" and also isn't exactly in favor of same-sex marriage.
I can also reverse the issue. Since Ron Paul is against the wars, thinks Iran should get a nuclear weapon, and voted against the patriot act, how about using 'terrorist lover' to describe him?

Also, you think you can actually prove that Michele Bachman is a member of illuminati? Or that she is a dictator?

Honestly, a lot of my statements about Ron Paul are unfair. But its not as if the accusations in the OP weren't bullsh!t and just a badly strung piece of words.

And yes, I realize that you were just looking for any link to insults to draw a comparison to Geo's post. Just wanted to defend Ron Paul.