Total Posts:102|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Anger Of White America ?

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ? Is it because that they feel like their own self existence is being compromised ?
I dont know, you tell me. The world is ever changing, and needless to say that this is evident in our part of the Eastern Hemisphere. See website below. *

http://www.newspaperrock.blueconomics.com...
smc_gamer
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"
-Hobbes
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

But you do understand what I am getting at here, right ? I mean, isnt it obvious ?
The media will play the race card yet again in this up and coming election.
Bank on it. <
drewsco
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:23:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

Actually, your comment is quite revealing in how we form our perceptions of people, races, and cultures.

Here is something to ponder:

Let's expound on your opinion of Barack Obama's worldview under the assumption that it's shared by many White Americans. Thus you can make the argument that since Barack Obama is the first president to express such an unorthodox world view, and he is also the first Black President, then his worldview is a reflection of Black America's worldview.

We can support that proposition by stating the fact that no former president has expressed a similar viewpoint of the world, and all previous presidents were White.

Now, if you hold this proposition as being valid, then it's possible that this could be used as a frame of reference whenever those White Americans consider any of Barack Obama's initiatives. They would regard them as being the will and aspirations of only the Black Americans, and thus feel as if their self-existence is being compromised.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:31:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 11:23:30 AM, drewsco wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

Actually, your comment is quite revealing in how we form our perceptions of people, races, and cultures.

Here is something to ponder:

Let's expound on your opinion of Barack Obama's worldview under the assumption that it's shared by many White Americans. Thus you can make the argument that since Barack Obama is the first president to express such an unorthodox world view, and he is also the first Black President, then his worldview is a reflection of Black America's worldview.

We can support that proposition by stating the fact that no former president has expressed a similar viewpoint of the world, and all previous presidents were White.

Now, if you hold this proposition as being valid, then it's possible that this could be used as a frame of reference whenever those White Americans consider any of Barack Obama's initiatives. They would regard them as being the will and aspirations of only the Black Americans, and thus feel as if their self-existence is being compromised.

Sometimes our perceptions are realities. And it can only be so to those who experience specific things. This is how it is to a certain demographic, so there are no real generalizations here.
Plato_ATODT
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:34:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ? Is it because that they feel like their own self existence is being compromised ?
I dont know, you tell me. The world is ever changing, and needless to say that this is evident in our part of the Eastern Hemisphere. See website below. *

http://www.newspaperrock.blueconomics.com...

Some people are blinded by their ignorance and so resort to mindless racism. This is nothing new and it is not something that is about to change.
The Philosopher King will rule when the time is right.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:42:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 11:34:34 AM, Plato_ATODT wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ? Is it because that they feel like their own self existence is being compromised ?
I dont know, you tell me. The world is ever changing, and needless to say that this is evident in our part of the Eastern Hemisphere. See website below. *

http://www.newspaperrock.blueconomics.com...

Some people are blinded by their ignorance and so resort to mindless racism. This is nothing new and it is not something that is about to change.

There is a possibility that is can get worse given the current political climate
here in America now. Brace yourselves. This is going to be good.........
Plato_ATODT
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:49:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 11:42:57 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:34:34 AM, Plato_ATODT wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ? Is it because that they feel like their own self existence is being compromised ?
I dont know, you tell me. The world is ever changing, and needless to say that this is evident in our part of the Eastern Hemisphere. See website below. *

http://www.newspaperrock.blueconomics.com...

Some people are blinded by their ignorance and so resort to mindless racism. This is nothing new and it is not something that is about to change.

There is a possibility that is can get worse given the current political climate
here in America now. Brace yourselves. This is going to be good.........

The racial situation is not likely to get much worse. When something new is introduced, such as a black president or new ideas, it is initially rejected and fought against. But with time, people let go of their fears and hate of the new and move on to the next new to fear and hate. However, it will likely take a generation or two.
The Philosopher King will rule when the time is right.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 12:04:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 11:49:00 AM, Plato_ATODT wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:42:57 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:34:34 AM, Plato_ATODT wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ? Is it because that they feel like their own self existence is being compromised ?
I dont know, you tell me. The world is ever changing, and needless to say that this is evident in our part of the Eastern Hemisphere. See website below. *

http://www.newspaperrock.blueconomics.com...

Some people are blinded by their ignorance and so resort to mindless racism. This is nothing new and it is not something that is about to change.

There is a possibility that is can get worse given the current political climate
here in America now. Brace yourselves. This is going to be good.........

The racial situation is not likely to get much worse. When something new is introduced, such as a black president or new ideas, it is initially rejected and fought against. But with time, people let go of their fears and hate of the new and move on to the next new to fear and hate. However, it will likely take a generation or two.

As long as the Shadowy Elite has anything to do with it..........I fear that the worst is yet to come, unless we unhinge our thought process from their force feeding
propaganda. It is going to take a revolution if anything for that to happen sir.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:38:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 11:23:30 AM, drewsco wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

Actually, your comment is quite revealing in how we form our perceptions of people, races, and cultures.

Here is something to ponder:

Let's expound on your opinion of Barack Obama's worldview under the assumption that it's shared by many White Americans. Thus you can make the argument that since Barack Obama is the first president to express such an unorthodox world view, and he is also the first Black President, then his worldview is a reflection of Black America's worldview.

We can support that proposition by stating the fact that no former president has expressed a similar viewpoint of the world, and all previous presidents were White.

Now, if you hold this proposition as being valid, then it's possible that this could be used as a frame of reference whenever those White Americans consider any of Barack Obama's initiatives. They would regard them as being the will and aspirations of only the Black Americans, and thus feel as if their self-existence is being compromised.

You call that a fact? Obama is the same is all the past Presidents. He's so blatantly the continuation of Bush!! He extended Bush's Patriot Act, maintained his wars and some of his tax policy, and has merely added on to the mess Bush left us with.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:41:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 2:38:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:23:30 AM, drewsco wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

Actually, your comment is quite revealing in how we form our perceptions of people, races, and cultures.

Here is something to ponder:

Let's expound on your opinion of Barack Obama's worldview under the assumption that it's shared by many White Americans. Thus you can make the argument that since Barack Obama is the first president to express such an unorthodox world view, and he is also the first Black President, then his worldview is a reflection of Black America's worldview.

We can support that proposition by stating the fact that no former president has expressed a similar viewpoint of the world, and all previous presidents were White.

Now, if you hold this proposition as being valid, then it's possible that this could be used as a frame of reference whenever those White Americans consider any of Barack Obama's initiatives. They would regard them as being the will and aspirations of only the Black Americans, and thus feel as if their self-existence is being compromised.

You call that a fact? Obama is the same is all the past Presidents. He's so blatantly the continuation of Bush!! He extended Bush's Patriot Act, maintained his wars and some of his tax policy, and has merely added on to the mess Bush left us with.

I disagree emotionally, but facts are facts: Obama didn't get us out of Iraq, he didn't stop USAPatriot, he extended the cuts for the rich, and his healthcare plan is going to fail before it gets off the ground.
Rob
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 3:00:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 2:38:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:23:30 AM, drewsco wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:44:59 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:34:49 AM, smc_gamer wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of Obama is not because he's black - rather, I view his policies and worldview as incorrect and potentially harmful to America.

Actually, your comment is quite revealing in how we form our perceptions of people, races, and cultures.

Here is something to ponder:

Let's expound on your opinion of Barack Obama's worldview under the assumption that it's shared by many White Americans. Thus you can make the argument that since Barack Obama is the first president to express such an unorthodox world view, and he is also the first Black President, then his worldview is a reflection of Black America's worldview.

We can support that proposition by stating the fact that no former president has expressed a similar viewpoint of the world, and all previous presidents were White.

Now, if you hold this proposition as being valid, then it's possible that this could be used as a frame of reference whenever those White Americans consider any of Barack Obama's initiatives. They would regard them as being the will and aspirations of only the Black Americans, and thus feel as if their self-existence is being compromised.

You call that a fact? Obama is the same is all the past Presidents. He's so blatantly the continuation of Bush!! He extended Bush's Patriot Act, maintained his wars and some of his tax policy, and has merely added on to the mess Bush left us with.

That may be true. But this topic is about the ones who are being manipulated
by the media. Does the name Fox News ring a bell.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:25:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ?

The claim of racism is false and pathetic. After Obama was sworn in, his approval rating was nearly 70% and his disapproval rating was about 18%. That places an upper bound on racists at 18%. Racists are always negative. Of course, the 18% includes many people who are not racist, including leftists who are perpetually upset that Trotsky lost again, or whatever.

Polls usually ask if the person polled think that other people are racist, and leftist reliably respond that everybody except themselves is a racists. However, polls directly asking about feelings towards Blacks show racism at 7% to 9%. That's not zero, but there are going to be small percentages against any racial or ethnic group.

Obama has been a thoroughly incompetent president. That's what destroyed his popularity. The left cannot argue his successes, so they have to argue racism, blame Bush, and blame Congress. It's transparent.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:29:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 4:25:27 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 9/1/2011 10:25:57 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello boys and girls. How are you feeling today ? We are going to have a talk about race here on DDO and with reason. It appears to me that there is a slight bit of discomfort with the way Afro Americans conduct themselves in our country.
And this holds true in the world of politics. Let us look at Obama for example, the first African American to hold the highest office in the United States. For some part of White America, this is an abomination on a astronomical scale. But why is this so ?

The claim of racism is false and pathetic. After Obama was sworn in, his approval rating was nearly 70% and his disapproval rating was about 18%. That places an upper bound on racists at 18%. Racists are always negative. Of course, the 18% includes many people who are not racist, including leftists who are perpetually upset that Trotsky lost again, or whatever.

Polls usually ask if the person polled think that other people are racist, and leftist reliably respond that everybody except themselves is a racists. However, polls directly asking about feelings towards Blacks show racism at 7% to 9%. That's not zero, but there are going to be small percentages against any racial or ethnic group.

Obama has been a thoroughly incompetent president. That's what destroyed his popularity. The left cannot argue his successes, so they have to argue racism, blame Bush, and blame Congress. It's transparent.

Roy, whether it is from the Left or Right, rhetoric is rhetoric. And Presidents are not running our country, nor are they in charge of anything at least not in the ways we think. There is another groups of people who are making us all fight with each other simply because we are too stupid to unites ourselves and overthrow the status quo. The 2012 election will change nothing.............
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:44:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The claim of racism is false and pathetic.:

It's incredibly false and incredibly pathetic. Being that only 22% of the entire U.S. population is black, the only possible way for him to have been elected was by non-blacks, millions upon millions of non-blacks in fact. So the whole charge of "racism" is pitiable at best, and hypocritical at worst.

Afterall, if 98% of the black demographic voted for Obama, there's an excellent chance that they did so based almost entirely on his race. Hmmm... Who's basing this on race then?

It's such a cheap and pathetic tactic to pull the race card whenever anyone criticizes Obama when the overwhelmingly chief complaints are towards his policies and his failed campaign promises.

The racist demagogues against Obama on account of his race is so minute that it's laughable. People don't like Obama because he's not "change we can believe in," he's just more of the same. People fell for his platitudes hook, line, and sinker... and they feel duped and lied to. They have every right to be upset with him without dipsh*t @ss-hats like Inferno saying it's about race when it's not.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:48:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's funny that most people simply right off Interogator's posts as mindless troll posts, but people seem to be really defensive about this. It seems that he gets what he wants.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:53:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 4:48:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
It's funny that most people simply right off Interogator's posts as mindless troll posts, but people seem to be really defensive about this. It seems that he gets what he wants.

Ore Ele. You know for a so called intellect you seem to be VERY oblivious to my impression here at DDO. I question your logic and your intuition.
It seems you have neither, and do not know people very well.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:57:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 4:44:55 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
The claim of racism is false and pathetic.:

It's incredibly false and incredibly pathetic. Being that only 22% of the entire U.S. population is black, the only possible way for him to have been elected was by non-blacks, millions upon millions of non-blacks in fact. So the whole charge of "racism" is pitiable at best, and hypocritical at worst.

Afterall, if 98% of the black demographic voted for Obama, there's an excellent chance that they did so based almost entirely on his race. Hmmm... Who's basing this on race then?

It's such a cheap and pathetic tactic to pull the race card whenever anyone criticizes Obama when the overwhelmingly chief complaints are towards his policies and his failed campaign promises.

The racist demagogues against Obama on account of his race is so minute that it's laughable. People don't like Obama because he's not "change we can believe in," he's just more of the same. People fell for his platitudes hook, line, and sinker... and they feel duped and lied to. They have every right to be upset with him without dipsh*t @ss-hats like Inferno saying it's about race when it's not.

No not false, because obviously you have some racial issues of your own little one.
Or should I say dumb one. 98 percent voted for Obama because he was the better candidate. 92 percent also voted for Clinton. About 90 percent of Blacks usually
vote for Democrats who are usually White. So I guess that makes us racist right >?
No, it means we are selective and with reason. Unlike your propagand ridden
Far Right Nutjob network.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:16:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:12:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Clinton and FDR did far more for the black community than Obama has done.

Yes, you are correct. And it is because they had more power based on their race. Its a hard pill to swallow, but open wide Grey Parrot and swallow. LOL
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,311
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:18:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:16:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 5:12:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Clinton and FDR did far more for the black community than Obama has done.

Yes, you are correct. And it is because they had more power based on their race. Its a hard pill to swallow, but open wide Grey Parrot and swallow. LOL

I find that comment racist.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:25:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:18:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/1/2011 5:16:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 5:12:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Clinton and FDR did far more for the black community than Obama has done.

Yes, you are correct. And it is because they had more power based on their race. Its a hard pill to swallow, but open wide Grey Parrot and swallow. LOL

I find that comment racist.

Nope. Not racist. That is how the system works. It is not my fault.
Read the book White Supremacy. It tells you clearly that people like Obama are nothing more than a Black Face of misrepresentation. So him becoming a president was like a double edged sword. Oh the truth hurts doesnt it.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:29:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No not false, because obviously you have some racial issues of your own little one.:

That's really funny coming from the guy who brings up race almost as much as our resident white supremecist, Joseph_Mengele.

98 percent voted for Obama because he was the better candidate. 92 percent also voted for Clinton. About 90 percent of Blacks usually vote for Democrats who are usually White. So I guess that makes us racist right >?:

Us? I don't say "us" when referring to race. I'm sorry, I'm just not a bigot like you.

No, it means we are selective and with reason. Unlike your propagand ridden Far Right Nutjob network.:

Outstanding, and right on cue! Whenever someone points out your own inherent racism, just malign them as far rightwing nutjobs. The world would be better off without you. Don't you have some forks you'd like to stick in to a lightsocket or something?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:37:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:29:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
No not false, because obviously you have some racial issues of your own little one.:

That's really funny coming from the guy who brings up race almost as much as our resident white supremecist, Joseph_Mengele.

98 percent voted for Obama because he was the better candidate. 92 percent also voted for Clinton. About 90 percent of Blacks usually vote for Democrats who are usually White. So I guess that makes us racist right >?:

Us? I don't say "us" when referring to race. I'm sorry, I'm just not a bigot like you.

No, it means we are selective and with reason. Unlike your propagand ridden Far Right Nutjob network.:

Outstanding, and right on cue! Whenever someone points out your own inherent racism, just malign them as far rightwing nutjobs. The world would be better off without you. Don't you have some forks you'd like to stick in to a lightsocket or something?

Thats what I said, Right Wing Nutjob or nutcase, which do you prefer ?
I use the word us as a reference here. There is nothing racist about it.
Why do you have a problem with race being discussed anyway ?
Is it because you are one who is afraid of the culture change you see around you
every day. Your words speak volumes as you are a windbag of ignorance and stupidity. And your desperation is sad at best. Youre a hypocrite Paradigm Lost.
Your name is indicative of the inner turmoil you deal with daily. Do I feel sorry for you. No.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,311
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:40:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:37:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/1/2011 5:29:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
No not false, because obviously you have some racial issues of your own little one.:

That's really funny coming from the guy who brings up race almost as much as our resident white supremecist, Joseph_Mengele.

98 percent voted for Obama because he was the better candidate. 92 percent also voted for Clinton. About 90 percent of Blacks usually vote for Democrats who are usually White. So I guess that makes us racist right >?:

Us? I don't say "us" when referring to race. I'm sorry, I'm just not a bigot like you.

No, it means we are selective and with reason. Unlike your propagand ridden Far Right Nutjob network.:

Outstanding, and right on cue! Whenever someone points out your own inherent racism, just malign them as far rightwing nutjobs. The world would be better off without you. Don't you have some forks you'd like to stick in to a lightsocket or something?

Thats what I said, Right Wing Nutjob or nutcase, which do you prefer ?
I use the word us as a reference here. There is nothing racist about it.
Why do you have a problem with race being discussed anyway ?
Is it because you are one who is afraid of the culture change you see around you
every day. Your words speak volumes as you are a windbag of ignorance and stupidity. And your desperation is sad at best. Youre a hypocrite Paradigm Lost.
Your name is indicative of the inner turmoil you deal with daily. Do I feel sorry for you. No.

The Illuminati conspiracy, destroyed by the Beer Summit.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:49:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thats what I said, Right Wing Nutjob or nutcase, which do you prefer ?
I use the word us as a reference here. There is nothing racist about it.
Why do you have a problem with race being discussed anyway ?:

I don't when it's accurate and necessary. In this case, however, your mentioning of it is as stupid and idiotic as Mengele pretending that Holocaust didn't exist.

Is it because you are one who is afraid of the culture change you see around you
every day. Your words speak volumes as you are a windbag of ignorance and stupidity. And your desperation is sad at best. Youre a hypocrite Paradigm Lost.
Your name is indicative of the inner turmoil you deal with daily. Do I feel sorry for you. No.:

Just keep calling me racist just because I happen to think you and Obama are retards. It's not my fault you both just so happen to be black.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,311
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 5:52:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 5:49:21 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Thats what I said, Right Wing Nutjob or nutcase, which do you prefer ?
I use the word us as a reference here. There is nothing racist about it.
Why do you have a problem with race being discussed anyway ?:

I don't when it's accurate and necessary. In this case, however, your mentioning of it is as stupid and idiotic as Mengele pretending that Holocaust didn't exist.

Is it because you are one who is afraid of the culture change you see around you
every day. Your words speak volumes as you are a windbag of ignorance and stupidity. And your desperation is sad at best. Youre a hypocrite Paradigm Lost.
Your name is indicative of the inner turmoil you deal with daily. Do I feel sorry for you. No.:

Just keep calling me racist just because I happen to think you and Obama are retards. It's not my fault you both just so happen to be black. But it should really make you wonder why I love nonentity so much, a black woman, but think you should have ended up in your daddy's cum rag. :)

Who doesn't love nonentity????
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:00:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Who doesn't love nonentity????:

I know, right?!?!?!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:32:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/1/2011 4:29:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Roy, whether it is from the Left or Right, rhetoric is rhetoric. And Presidents are not running our country, nor are they in charge of anything at least not in the ways we think. There is another groups of people who are making us all fight with each other simply because we are too stupid to unites ourselves and overthrow the status quo. The 2012 election will change nothing.............

Presidents are supposed to provide leadership. President Obama decided to spend a year and half on almost nothing but healthcare, at a time when 88% of Americans thought their healthcare was fine, and the economy should have been the top issue. The number one thing holding back the economy is government regulation. Obama has led the increases in regulation, seizing power not granted by Congress. For example, Congress decline authorization to regulate CO2, so Obama just ordered it.

No one is making us disagree. Obama has a fundamental vision of a government-run society, and that does not work. Disagreement is the correct thing to do. The people get to vote on what the want, and that makes the election critical.