Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who supports Michele Bachmann & who doesn't?

ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 5:51:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/2/2011 5:47:03 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Aren't you the kid who went from marxist to liberal to conservative (apparently arch-conservative now) in like 10 days?

Give me a break, in that last 10 days ive been having to shove tons of information on politics and philosophy in my head with little rest at all..
All Hail Lord Ryan!
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:23:58 PM
At 9/2/2011 5:51:06 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
Aren't you the kid who went from marxist to liberal to conservative (apparently arch-conservative now) in like 10 days?

Give me a break, in that last 10 days ive been having to shove tons of information on politics and philosophy in my head with little rest at all..

More power to you. I didn't mean to attack you.

As a political moderate, I am not voting for that woman as she is batshit insane.
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:27:12 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:23:58 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

As a political moderate, I am not voting for that woman as she is batshit insane.

Explain your oppinion please.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:29:42 PM
At 9/2/2011 5:33:34 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I support her and will vote for her when election time comes, but I want to hear your oppions.

That may be the stupidest decision you ever make in your life.

- Michele Bachmann claims to be all anti-tax yet her only job other than public official was IRS tax prosecutor.
- Michele Bachmann supports the global fascist dictatorship PATRIOT Act.
- Bachmann claimed that the natural disasters are God's way of saying Washington is spending too much.
- Bachmann co-opted the Tea Party movement. She pretends to be a Tea Party leader, but doesn't support true Libertarian Tea Party values.
- Bachmann hates gays.
- Bachmann believes that she's supposed to submit to her husband.
- Bachmann rigged the Ames Iowa straw poll.

So please tell me, why would you vote for this woman? I don't get it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:34:49 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:27:12 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:

Her family business is something like christian organization that tries to "reform" homosexuals via "pray away the gay." She seems to believe it's a mental illness. The woman is just a conservative nutjob who's catnip for the social conservatives but clearly unelectable for any general election. If you want Obama to have another 4 years, by all means put her against him.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:35:04 PM

you are not voting for that woman because you COULDN'T vote for her, even if you wanted to. x)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:36:29 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:29:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Me neither. I just don't understand what's so good about her. The Tea Party was created because of Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann decided to proclaim herself Tea Party queen. She tries to imitate Ron Paul's opinions except doesn't have the voting record, consistency, or the brains that he does, so the way I see it she's just a cheap and bad imitation of Ron Paul. Without him, there WOULD NOT be a large amount of support for Bachmann. Why not support the real deal?
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:37:42 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:35:04 PM, 000ike wrote:

you are not voting for that woman because you COULDN'T vote for her, even if you wanted to. x)

I actually can vote. I appear much older than I really am. Swear to God, I voted McCain in the last election.
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:39:39 PM
Bachmann is completely crazy, for some of the reasons that Geo pointed out. Please, if you insist on voting a republican, vote Ron Paul. At least he's a principled guy who knows what he's talking about most of the time.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:39:42 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:37:42 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

I actually can vote. I appear much older than I really am. Swear to God, I voted McCain in the last election.

How old were you then and how the hell did you do that...? I mean if you're 14 NOW, that's pretty insane.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:52:06 PM
lul
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:53:42 PM
At 9/2/2011 5:33:34 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I support her and will vote for her when election time comes, but I want to hear your oppions.

- Michele Bachmann claims to be all anti-tax yet her only job other than public official was IRS tax prosecutor.
How does that matter?

I support that, it protects us and our country from terrorists.

- Bachmann claimed that the natural disasters are God's way of saying Washington is spending too much.
Actually that is a good point, but it isn't bad enough to not vote for her.

- Bachmann co-opted the Tea Party movement. She pretends to be a Tea Party leader, but doesn't support true Libertarian Tea Party values.
Yeah she does , well economically.

- Bachmann hates gays.
No she doesn't, she said "We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.'

Yeah about family issues. There is nothing wrong with that.

- Bachmann rigged the Ames Iowa straw poll.
So?

All Hail Lord Ryan!
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 6:57:41 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:34:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Her family business is something like christian organization that tries to "reform" homosexuals via "pray away the gay." She seems to believe it's a mental illness. The woman is just a conservative nutjob who's catnip for the social conservatives but clearly unelectable for any general election. If you want Obama to have another 4 years, by all means put her against him.

It is a mental illness, because it sure isn't natural. Thanks for calling me a nut job..
and nope Obama's support has went down a lot, and she has a wonderful economic and foreign policy.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:00:52 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:57:41 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:

It is a mental illness, because it sure isn't natural. Thanks for calling me a nut job..
and nope Obama's support has went down a lot, and she has a wonderful economic and foreign policy.

Homosexuality isn't natural? Homosexuality has been around for all of human history and occurs daily in the animal kingdom in over a thousand species. I didn't call you a nutjob, I called her a nutjob, but if your views align perfectly with hers then by definition you are a nutjob.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:01:34 PM
I being gay isn't natural, why does that happen?

Does that make it supernatural?

IS IT A MIRACLE?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:01:47 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:36:29 PM, jat93 wrote:

Me neither. I just don't understand what's so good about her. The Tea Party was created because of Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann decided to proclaim herself Tea Party queen. She tries to imitate Ron Paul's opinions except doesn't have the voting record, consistency, or the brains that he does, so the way I see it she's just a cheap and bad imitation of Ron Paul. Without him, there WOULD NOT be a large amount of support for Bachmann. Why not support the real deal?

I don't support Ron Paul because of his veiws on Gay Marriage, and akso his foreign policy sucks.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:05:40 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:00:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Homosexuality isn't natural? Homosexuality has been around for all of human history and occurs daily in the animal kingdom in over a thousand species. I didn't call you a nutjob, I called her a nutjob, but if your views align perfectly with hers then by definition you are a nutjob.
Well im not a Christian like her but almost all my veiws are like hers. lol And so has mental retartation. Would you classify that as natural as well?
All Hail Lord Ryan!
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:07:14 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:01:34 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

IS IT A MIRACLE?

No it is a mental illness.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:09:18 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:37:42 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

so you AREN'T a 14 year old girl. Why would someone who isn't a 14 year old girl pose as a 14 year old girl?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:10:21 PM
I'll debate you on whether homosexuality is natural, a mental disorder, or immoral- after our abortion debate of course. And even if one accepts that homosexuality is a mental disorder, how does that justify not letting them marry or adopt children? Last time I checked people who are depressed, mildly bi-polar, sufferig from anxiety disorders, exc. are not excluded from marriage or child adoption.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:10:24 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:05:40 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/2/2011 7:00:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Well im not a Christian like her but almost all my veiws are like hers. lol And so has mental retartation. Would you classify that as natural as well?

Lets look at the definition:

nat·u·ral [nach-er-uhl, nach-ruhl] Show IPA
adjective
1. existing in or formed by nature ( opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
2. based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.

Mental retardation is not formed "artifically," it appears in nature through biological processes so I do believe mental retardation is natural. What exactly is your issue with homosexuality?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:10:37 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:07:14 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:

IS IT A MIRACLE?

You say it is a mental illness because it isn't natural.

But it does happen. It is natural.

So what is your real reason for thinking f@gs are mentally ill?
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:15:54 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:11:43 PM, Contradiction wrote:
I support Bachmann.

If your going to support an idiot republican(excluding Ron Paul, peace be upon him) why not support Romney or Perry? At least they have a chance at beating Obama.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:16:53 PM
At 9/2/2011 6:53:42 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:

How does that matter?

She represented the IRS in hundreds of cases against American citizens.

I support that, it protects us and our country from terrorists.

The Patriot Act enslaves everybody. It's Big Brother. It's surveillance. It's warrantless searches. It's assassinations on American citizens. It's imprisonment without trial. It's torture. It violates the 4th Amendment and allows unreasonable searches and seizures. It spies on your purchasing history. It targets innocent people.

Why the hell would you support the Patriot Act. Hey, if you like the Patriot Act so much, why don't you go to North Korea, Nazi Germany, or China where you belong.

Actually that is a good point, but it isn't bad enough to not vote for her.

Yeah she does , well economically.

If it's only economically, then she's a Conservative, not a Libertarian. She supports global fascist dictatorship so for damn sure she ain't a Libertarian.

- Bachmann hates gays.
No she doesn't, she said "We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.'

Sorry, she doesn't hate gays, she just insults them, degrades them, and lowers their humanity. My bad.

Yeah about family issues. There is nothing wrong with that.

She believes that women should be submissive to men. That's reversing all the progress we have made in womens rights.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:19:29 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:01:47 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/2/2011 6:36:29 PM, jat93 wrote:

I don't support Ron Paul because of his veiws on Gay Marriage, and akso his foreign policy sucks.

What's wrong with his views on gay marriage? I know, his whole idea of Washington not being able to dictate your life and letting the state's decide is pretty lame. Oh yeah, and that whole thing where he's all like "let's not bomb the sh!t out of foreign countries because it's wrong and produces really crappy consequences for everyone" is so morally reprehensible... Not like he repeatedly predicted 9/11 (which came as a result of our imperialistic nation building) or anything...
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:40:24 PM
If she is racist and/or supports racist policies I might considering voting for her. Bu for now my vote is most likely going to go to Ron Paul because Ron Paul basically believes in most if not all the things David Duke believes in.
ryan_thomas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 7:40:44 PM
At 9/2/2011 7:10:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 9/2/2011 7:07:14 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:

IS IT A MIRACLE?

You say it is a mental illness because it isn't natural.

But it does happen. It is natural.

So what is your real reason for thinking f@gs are mentally ill?

Because if it was natural there would be some benefit to society from it like children but it doesn't. By the way, lets keep slurs out of the thread. I want it to be productive. Call them Gays or Homosexuals please.
All Hail Lord Ryan!