Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

David Rockefeller Scared of Ron Paul

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:46:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 5:11:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To everyone here who worships David Rockefeller, what do you say to the fact that he is utterly fearful of Ron Paul?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kanti
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 5:16:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 5:11:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To everyone here who worships David Rockefeller, what do you say to the fact that he is utterly fearful of Ron Paul?

Are there really people on here who worship Davis Rockefeller? Lol. You libertarians crack me up. Us against the world, baby!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 7:22:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 5:16:47 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/24/2014 5:11:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To everyone here who worships David Rockefeller, what do you say to the fact that he is utterly fearful of Ron Paul?

Are there really people on here who worship Davis Rockefeller? Lol. You libertarians crack me up. Us against the world, baby!

Everyone who denies the New World Order worships David Rockefeller and everyone who supports his agenda worships David Rockefeller, my guess is that you also bow before the altar of global government central planning collectivist communism.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kanti
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 7:35:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 7:22:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/24/2014 5:16:47 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/24/2014 5:11:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To everyone here who worships David Rockefeller, what do you say to the fact that he is utterly fearful of Ron Paul?

Are there really people on here who worship Davis Rockefeller? Lol. You libertarians crack me up. Us against the world, baby!

Everyone who denies the New World Order worships David Rockefeller and everyone who supports his agenda worships David Rockefeller, my guess is that you also bow before the altar of global government central planning collectivist communism.

YOU GOT ME! I'm reading your emails and taping your phonecalls. WOOGY BOOGY! But seriously I believe in the notion of a NWO and I know it all revolves around central banking system. I was just poking fun at how aggressive you were with your condemnations over a guy I've never even heard of. I mean seriously who really worships the Rockefellers? I guess you're under the impression that not going full tilt into the NWO/Truther movement means you worship him. That's quite a jump from one extreme to another.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 3:26:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 7:35:58 PM, Kanti wrote:
YOU GOT ME! I'm reading your emails and taping your phonecalls. WOOGY BOOGY! But seriously I believe in the notion of a NWO and I know it all revolves around central banking system.

So you openly admit you believe in central planning and the idea that governance should be in the hands of the few over the lives of every individual in the world.

I was just poking fun at how aggressive you were with your condemnations over a guy I've never even heard of.

You've never heard of the 2nd most powerful man in the world? Is this a joke? This man controls your life and you don't even know who he is.

I mean seriously who really worships the Rockefellers? I guess you're under the impression that not going full tilt into the NWO/Truther movement means you worship him. That's quite a jump from one extreme to another.

Given your admission that you support a New World Order, yet deny knowledge of Rockefellers existence demonstrates that you may be in fact a loyal minion or an unknowing accomplice as are most.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 7:29:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 3:26:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/24/2014 7:35:58 PM, Kanti wrote:
YOU GOT ME! I'm reading your emails and taping your phonecalls. WOOGY BOOGY! But seriously I believe in the notion of a NWO and I know it all revolves around central banking system.

So you openly admit you believe in central planning and the idea that governance should be in the hands of the few over the lives of every individual in the world.

I was just poking fun at how aggressive you were with your condemnations over a guy I've never even heard of.

You've never heard of the 2nd most powerful man in the world? Is this a joke? This man controls your life and you don't even know who he is.

I mean seriously who really worships the Rockefellers? I guess you're under the impression that not going full tilt into the NWO/Truther movement means you worship him. That's quite a jump from one extreme to another.

Given your admission that you support a New World Order, yet deny knowledge of Rockefellers existence demonstrates that you may be in fact a loyal minion or an unknowing accomplice as are most.

You do realize one of the best methods to control the NWO would be to take their money away. Your policies of low taxation and elimination of estate taxes are only hindering your cause.

Ever hear of fighting fire with fire? You must embrace socialism to eliminate the threat of world wide socialism.

You have my permission to go forward and embrace income redistribution to cut power right from under Rockefeller and his richy friends!