Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ron Paul

ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?
All Hail Lord Ryan!
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 2:31:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I'd vote for him but I'm not an American
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 3:03:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 2:31:39 AM, Jon1 wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I'd vote for him but I'm not an American

Are you really from Afghanistan?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 3:07:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 3:03:08 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/3/2011 2:31:39 AM, Jon1 wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I'd vote for him but I'm not an American

Are you really from Afghanistan?

I'm the citizen of this world and that's all you need to know..... Yeah, I'm not from Afghanistan.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 7:05:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I agree with all those ideas...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 7:14:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 7:05:36 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I agree with all those ideas...

Ditto.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 7:18:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

All candidates think they can just bring back all troops until they actually get elected and get a dose of reality.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 7:25:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
My buddy stationed in Japan probably wouldn't like that. Japanese girls love him.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 7:29:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

Prostitution is perhaps the most illogical law out of any on our books. We make something illegal to pay for which is perfectly legal to do for free. We could explore the illogic of this all day long. On top of that, the short-sighted people who support prostitution laws don't look at the causes of prostitution and don't bother to address why we have the problem in the first place. But psychology, sociology, and science in general is just about the last policy tool that will be invoked because polling, religious morality, and short-term economics is really all Americans care about.

Prohibiting gay marriage is just a formality; obviously they can get together and do all the intensive parts of the relationship without the marriage certificate. Being against gay marriage is just a way of neocons keeping a legal boot to the throat of homosexuality, even though they know there's little they can do about it.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money',

"Simply?" No, it's much more expansive than that so perhaps you should listen to him a bit more before you oversimplify his views to a talking point or two that you happened to catch while listening to Linkin Park in your headphones. That man was publicly debating political theorists on our miltary strategy while your parents were still trying to learn how to walk.

and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

Why wouldn't a bounty work? While you were busy laughing, you forgot to provide any reason as to why you thought that way. You need to put the headphones down for a minute, listen to what Dr. Paul is saying, and then write an argument as to why you disagree instead of hearing a talking point, chuckling, and then complaining to us about it without even bothering to think about it.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

Then you're probably a neoconservative.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I think he is the only Republican I've seen in decades who doesn't have his head completely up his a55. He has had a constant message for decades about keeping the government out of citizen's private affairs (a concept that no doubt horrifies you because you'd like to see police regulating everything I do), keeping the United States out of other countries' affairs, and disbanding troublesome governmental institutions that are obviously harming us like the Fed, the CIA, the IRS, and the DEA.
Rob
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:21:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Doesn't Ron Paul think that if two countries are at war, the U.S. should not intervene to prevent a large crisis from occurring? You know how stupid that is? Of course, America should not intervene at this high level, but not to intervene at all and just "mind it's own business" is extremely arrogant and idiotic. The U.S. has a big role in the world and can't just back out of that.
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:30:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Not really, we wasn't messing with the Islamic countries when they flew 2 of our airplanes into our trade centers. We need to take a stand against it now before they get bigger guns.

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?
All Hail Lord Ryan!
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:33:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:21:24 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Doesn't Ron Paul think that if two countries are at war, the U.S. should not intervene to prevent a large crisis from occurring? You know how stupid that is? Of course, America should not intervene at this high level, but not to intervene at all and just "mind it's own business" is extremely arrogant and idiotic. The U.S. has a big role in the world and can't just back out of that.

Your sarcasm is not amusing.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:34:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:33:14 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:21:24 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Doesn't Ron Paul think that if two countries are at war, the U.S. should not intervene to prevent a large crisis from occurring? You know how stupid that is? Of course, America should not intervene at this high level, but not to intervene at all and just "mind it's own business" is extremely arrogant and idiotic. The U.S. has a big role in the world and can't just back out of that.

Your sarcasm is not amusing.
Yes because it's not sarcasm.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.
First, he believes it should be up to the states to decide, so technically that isn't the same as supporting it. He takes a direct 50% favoring and a direct 50% disagreement with all issues (most) that pertains to individual states.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.
First, how is Ron Paul's foreign policy bad? Your telling me that withdrawing troops from Germany is a bad idea? Do you think that the Russians are somehow trying to secretly plan a communist take over yet again and take Germany by surprise? We also have our troops in so many different places right now such as South Korea, that have no place in being there.

Second, how is supporting Israel a good thing? Israel has been nothing but trouble since it started. Perhaps you should look at this link I'll share with you here. http://en.wikipedia.org...

Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.
Why would he be the last you would vote for? He is constitutional down to the very last particle in his body, and he has a record of being consistent with his political views. Even someone that disagrees with his politcal stances should accept this if they look at his record.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I am personally a huge supporter of him. If David Duke runs, then thats another story, but the problem is that David Duke would never win or get any media coverage due to Zionist political correctness perpetuated by the left.

Here are some Ron Paul quotes that I like:

"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:44:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
He said they are false quotes and he strongly condemns such statements. Don't put words into his mouth.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:46:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:44:12 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
He said they are false quotes and he strongly condemns such statements. Don't put words into his mouth.

He only condemns those quotes because of Zionist political correctness. Another thing, if he were to stand by those statements and didn't criticize them, then no one would take him as a realistic candidate and it would be another repitition of what happened to David Duke.

I think that he still believes very strongly in those statements, but he is just avoiding to agree with them for political correctness.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:47:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:46:09 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:44:12 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
He said they are false quotes and he strongly condemns such statements. Don't put words into his mouth.

He only condemns those quotes because of Zionist political correctness. Another thing, if he were to stand by those statements and didn't criticize them, then no one would take him as a realistic candidate and it would be another repitition of what happened to David Duke.

I think that he still believes very strongly in those statements, but he is just avoiding to agree with them for political correctness.
No, he's a libertarian who believes in individual prosperity. He doesn't divide people into blacks and whites. There's also little evidence to prove that he actually said those words.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:51:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:47:55 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:46:09 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:44:12 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
He said they are false quotes and he strongly condemns such statements. Don't put words into his mouth.

He only condemns those quotes because of Zionist political correctness. Another thing, if he were to stand by those statements and didn't criticize them, then no one would take him as a realistic candidate and it would be another repitition of what happened to David Duke.

I think that he still believes very strongly in those statements, but he is just avoiding to agree with them for political correctness.
No, he's a libertarian who believes in individual prosperity. He doesn't divide people into blacks and whites. There's also little evidence to prove that he actually said those words.

I got the phrases on the internet. There are also mutible sources which say that he said those words.

There is also another source to say that Ron Paul is racist (which is a good thing from my perspective). It's Ron Paul's son; Rand Paul. If you remember, Rand Paul said some things about how he supports a private businesses right to dsicriminate. This is Ron Paul son, and a lot of liberals consider Rand Paul a racist.

The liberals think that Rand Paul is racist in bad terms, I think the opposite though.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 10:57:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:51:01 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
It's Ron Paul's son; Rand Paul. If you remember, Rand Paul said some things about how he supports a private businesses right to dsicriminate.

that doesn't make him a racist.. it makes him a supporter of property rights, and the freedom to do with your property what you will.

if you could cite your previous quote it'll be more interesting.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:03:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.
First, he believes it should be up to the states to decide, so technically that isn't the same as supporting it. He takes a direct 50% favoring and a direct 50% disagreement with all issues (most) that pertains to individual states.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.
First, how is Ron Paul's foreign policy bad? Your telling me that withdrawing troops from Germany is a bad idea? Do you think that the Russians are somehow trying to secretly plan a communist take over yet again and take Germany by surprise? We also have our troops in so many different places right now such as South Korea, that have no place in being there.
I will admit that we should withdraw our troops from certainareas such as Germany, But we need troops near N. Korea therefore we need troops in Japan and S. Korea. Also, what about the middle east and Iran and the other terrorests? Putting bounties on their head isn't going to work, and the are getting stronger everyday.

Second, how is supporting Israel a good thing? Israel has been nothing but trouble since it started. Perhaps you should look at this link I'll share with you here. http://en.wikipedia.org...
1. Israel was at war, and had no way of knowing who that ship belonged to or what it's purpose was.

2. They payed full reperations for the damage done.

Now you also must understand why we should help Israel. All through the centuries the Jewish people have been constantly pursecuted by just about everyone including your hello Nazis!! It is our job as the only defender of justice and rightneous in the world to help that tiny nation before it gets blown off the map.
Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.
Why would he be the last you would vote for? He is constitutional down to the very last particle in his body, and he has a record of being consistent with his political views. Even someone that disagrees with his politcal stances should accept this if they look at his record.
I accept it, he's just not what this country needs right now.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I am personally a huge supporter of him. If David Duke runs, then thats another story, but the problem is that David Duke would never win or get any media coverage due to Zionist political correctness perpetuated by the left.

Here are some Ron Paul quotes that I like:

"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
All Hail Lord Ryan!
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:11:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:10:48 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Does Ron Paul think America should not have intervened in WWII?

Probably. By the way, see my reply to your post on Global warming in the science forum.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:16:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:03:18 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.
First, he believes it should be up to the states to decide, so technically that isn't the same as supporting it. He takes a direct 50% favoring and a direct 50% disagreement with all issues (most) that pertains to individual states.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.
First, how is Ron Paul's foreign policy bad? Your telling me that withdrawing troops from Germany is a bad idea? Do you think that the Russians are somehow trying to secretly plan a communist take over yet again and take Germany by surprise? We also have our troops in so many different places right now such as South Korea, that have no place in being there.
I will admit that we should withdraw our troops from certainareas such as Germany, But we need troops near N. Korea therefore we need troops in Japan and S. Korea. Also, what about the middle east and Iran and the other terrorests? Putting bounties on their head isn't going to work, and the are getting stronger everyday.
No we don't need our troops near South Korea, who says that we have to be the police state of the world? Millions and millions of our dollars goes into fighting these pointless battles of wars around the world. It is incredibly stupid.

Second, how is supporting Israel a good thing? Israel has been nothing but trouble since it started. Perhaps you should look at this link I'll share with you here. http://en.wikipedia.org...
1. Israel was at war, and had no way of knowing who that ship belonged to or what it's purpose was.
If you read the article, there are some senior officials who believe the attack wasn't an accident.

2. They payed full reperations for the damage done.
Lives and loved ones can never be repaid.

Now you also must understand why we should help Israel. All through the centuries the Jewish people have been constantly pursecuted by just about everyone including your hello Nazis!! It is our job as the only defender of justice and rightneous in the world to help that tiny nation before it gets blown off the map.
First, I hate Israel. Another problem with your statement is that it seems from your point of view that we have an obligation to protect Jews from persecution. Why is that? It is Zionists who want us to protect the Jews from persecution, nothing more.
Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.
Why would he be the last you would vote for? He is constitutional down to the very last particle in his body, and he has a record of being consistent with his political views. Even someone that disagrees with his politcal stances should accept this if they look at his record.
I accept it, he's just not what this country needs right now.
I am sorry, but I definitely think he is. Why should we keep giving Israel money whenever they have a consistent record of terrorism against their fellow countries as well? If this country hates Muslims and thinks Muslims commit terrorist acts so much, perhaps we should learn what some of the Israelis do. But we don't because of any such movement that might hint that we should have some knowledge about this injustice, political correctness mostly by Zionist Jews will shut us up.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I am personally a huge supporter of him. If David Duke runs, then thats another story, but the problem is that David Duke would never win or get any media coverage due to Zionist political correctness perpetuated by the left.

Here are some Ron Paul quotes that I like:

"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:20:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 10:30:25 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Not really, we wasn't messing with the Islamic countries when they flew 2 of our airplanes into our trade centers. We need to take a stand against it now before they get bigger guns.

Actually you were, and indeed 9/11 was a direct reaction to that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:23:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:20:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:30:25 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Not really, we wasn't messing with the Islamic countries when they flew 2 of our airplanes into our trade centers. We need to take a stand against it now before they get bigger guns.

Actually you were, and indeed 9/11 was a direct reaction to that.

Is this a joke?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:27:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:16:37 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 11:03:18 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:41:07 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.
First, he believes it should be up to the states to decide, so technically that isn't the same as supporting it. He takes a direct 50% favoring and a direct 50% disagreement with all issues (most) that pertains to individual states.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.
First, how is Ron Paul's foreign policy bad? Your telling me that withdrawing troops from Germany is a bad idea? Do you think that the Russians are somehow trying to secretly plan a communist take over yet again and take Germany by surprise? We also have our troops in so many different places right now such as South Korea, that have no place in being there.
I will admit that we should withdraw our troops from certainareas such as Germany, But we need troops near N. Korea therefore we need troops in Japan and S. Korea. Also, what about the middle east and Iran and the other terrorests? Putting bounties on their head isn't going to work, and the are getting stronger everyday.
No we don't need our troops near South Korea, who says that we have to be the police state of the world? Millions and millions of our dollars goes into fighting these pointless battles of wars around the world. It is incredibly stupid.

Second, how is supporting Israel a good thing? Israel has been nothing but trouble since it started. Perhaps you should look at this link I'll share with you here. http://en.wikipedia.org...
1. Israel was at war, and had no way of knowing who that ship belonged to or what it's purpose was.
If you read the article, there are some senior officials who believe the attack wasn't an accident.

2. They payed full reperations for the damage done.
Lives and loved ones can never be repaid.

Now you also must understand why we should help Israel. All through the centuries the Jewish people have been constantly pursecuted by just about everyone including your hello Nazis!! It is our job as the only defender of justice and rightneous in the world to help that tiny nation before it gets blown off the map.
First, I hate Israel. Another problem with your statement is that it seems from your point of view that we have an obligation to protect Jews from persecution. Why is that? It is Zionists who want us to protect the Jews from persecution, nothing more.
Compared to the other conservatives and republicans running he is the last candidate I would ever vote for.
Why would he be the last you would vote for? He is constitutional down to the very last particle in his body, and he has a record of being consistent with his political views. Even someone that disagrees with his politcal stances should accept this if they look at his record.
I accept it, he's just not what this country needs right now.
I am sorry, but I definitely think he is. Why should we keep giving Israel money whenever they have a consistent record of terrorism against their fellow countries as well? If this country hates Muslims and thinks Muslims commit terrorist acts so much, perhaps we should learn what some of the Israelis do. But we don't because of any such movement that might hint that we should have some knowledge about this injustice, political correctness mostly by Zionist Jews will shut us up.

What are your thoughts about Ron Paul?

I am personally a huge supporter of him. If David Duke runs, then thats another story, but the problem is that David Duke would never win or get any media coverage due to Zionist political correctness perpetuated by the left.

Here are some Ron Paul quotes that I like:

"The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day -- are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

And one particular quote about Martin Luther King Jr. made me even more proud that I am supporting this man.

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day."

Ok, so I see that sense you are a Nazi then i'm never going to have a good enough reason for supporting a tiny nation that is completely surrounded by nations that want to go in and kill everybody in it. I'm done talking to you about this.

Also, i'm adding your quotes from Ron Paul to the growing number of reasons why I don't support Ron Paul.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:30:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:23:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/3/2011 11:20:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:30:25 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Not really, we wasn't messing with the Islamic countries when they flew 2 of our airplanes into our trade centers. We need to take a stand against it now before they get bigger guns.

Actually you were, and indeed 9/11 was a direct reaction to that.

Is this a joke?

No.... seriously... you did not know that...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:31:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:20:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/3/2011 10:30:25 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
At 9/3/2011 8:46:27 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2011 1:31:01 AM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I think Ron Paul isn't a good choice for president. For a number of reasons suchas, he supports legalizing prostitution and gay marriage.

His foreign policy is even worse. He advocates bringing back all of our troops stationed over seas. He is against the war on terrorism simply because it 'costs too much money', and what really made me laugh was his solution to getting rid of the terrorists was puting bounties on their leaders's heads. He does not support our ally Israel.

That's not the only reason. The more we go overseas and mess with their land, the more they fight us. So isn't it logical to mind our own business so they don't turn to terrorism?
Not really, we wasn't messing with the Islamic countries when they flew 2 of our airplanes into our trade centers. We need to take a stand against it now before they get bigger guns.

Actually you were, and indeed 9/11 was a direct reaction to that.

No we weren't we were just buying oil from them. They hate us and attacked because we are the largest supporter of Israel.
All Hail Lord Ryan!
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2011 11:31:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/3/2011 11:10:48 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Does Ron Paul think America should not have intervened in WWII?:

Probably. If ever there was a justifiable war, it was WWII, being that one nation attacked us and another one declared war on us for no f*cking reason.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)