Jump to topic:

Blacks, Liberals, Free Speech & Hate Crime

Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:23:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Now most of us know that both of the major political parties (Democrats and Republicans and/or liberals and conservatives) both have problems supporting freedom of speech. But which party is worse? This problem has intrigued me for quite some time, and I'm sure I'm not alone in figuring this out either, but most of my evidence has pointed to the fact that Democrats and/or liberals have more disrespect for freedom of speech than Republicans and/or conservatives do.

Conservatives probably have a record for criticizing certain people that point out historical inaccuricies in Christianity. But are any of these conservatives such as Bill O' Reilly and/or Glenn Beck as bad as Al Sharpton or Chris Matthews? Lets not forget Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz. I would without a doubt say no. Do Christians and/or people that are perceived as "hardcore" Christian activists march into a town and demonstrate for Christianity? No. Do liberals and/or Civil Rights activists march into a town whenever there is a crisis that may be deemed as having some racial context involved with it? Yes.

Just where do blacks and liberals stand on freedom of speech? Do they support freedom of speech, or are most of them against it? Do they favor speech that supports their views and criticize such speech that goes against their views? Can you guess where they stand on this very important issue? It should be a no brainer for most, but perhaps to some in needs more concrete evidence to show that minorities and liberals do not support free speech. Its also interesting to see where black leaders stand on black on white hate crime. This shall be addressed later in thread, but for now I shall show you folks several examples of liberal and black intolerance whenever related to freedom of speech.

Perhaps some of the worst intolerance perpetuated by liberals (blacks excluded) is their proud support of Barack Hussein Obama. Liberals especially some as Ed Schultz try to show that any criticisim of Obama can be linked to racial hatred. I was watching the Daily Show the other day where he played a segment of the Ed Show with Ed Schultz quoting Rick Perry. Governor Rick Perry said, "Getting America back to work is the most important issue that faces this country, being able to pay off $14.5 trillion or $16 trillion worth of debt. That big black cloud that hangs over America, that debt that is so monstrous." On the Ed Show, Ed Schultz cut out the last phrase "that debt that is so monstrous" to show that Governor Rick Perry had intended some racial hatred towards Obama. Now, I'm not sure if Rick Perry has some racial hatred towards Obama or not, but you definetly can't conclude that from the phrase that he said. It is instances like this that many prominent liberals always pull the race card and try to show their audiences that certain people are racist towards Obama. But here is the point that I'm addressing. Even if Rick Perry said this with a racial meaning, like Ed Schultz seem to have thought that he did, Ed Schultz has no respect for freedom of speech because he is trying to publicly condemn someone based on "certain words" that may and/or may not have some meaning that he disagrees with.

Another prominent liberal that has a show on MSNBC is Rachel Maddow. I remember a while ago I was watching her show and she had Ron Paul's son Rand on her show. Rand Paul supposedly said some "disturbing" comments about private business and race and she called him on her show. She tried to label him as a racist, but that didn't do any good. Rand Paul beat Jack Conway. I campaigned in Kentucky for Rand Paul, and I'm very proud that a person who supports a private business's right to discriminate is in our Senate right now.

Now, another important topic that I would like to address about liberals, especially black liberals is their stance that they take on hate crimes. I remember whenever the suburban Pittsburgh killings of Wilkinsburg happened. I was completely at shock that anyone would do such as thing. Whenever it was later to be revealed a hate crime, it started to draw my attention. Then whenever I heard that it was racially motivited hate crime perpetuated by a black person against 5 whites, I was hardly surprised that this happened. I was surprised that the liberal Zionist media would air a hate crime that was caused by a black person considering rampant political correctness in todays world though, but this attack still caught me by surprise none the less.

After the attack happened, black leaders were silent on the issue. You couldn't even hear a cricket chirp within the black community. There was apparently no expression of outrage from within the black community and there was no demand for the black person to be prosecuted under the federal civil rights hate crimes act since the men that he shot, were white. There were also even some blacks that shook off the killings and said that whites have been killing them for years and centuries and getting away with it.

So why are black leaders so viciously condemning hate crimes that happened against blacks but are silent whenever there is a black person that commits the crime? The reason is that blacks are ntolerant, and it presents and shows a huge double standard. While political correctness pretends to remind us that whites are the dominant evil throughout history, people should realize that blacks are more racist and/or more dangerous than whites were in the past. Gang violence and drugs are fueling this. Liberals are trying to brush these attacks off and show that they are isolated incidents and are nothing to get concerned about, but the reality is, is that there are a growing number of blacks that are becoming increasingly more violent, intolerant and get away with their hate crimes.

So where exactly do liberals stand on free speech? Does anyone remember John Stossel getting shouted down by liberal college students on remarks he made regarding getting drunk and having sex? Does anyone remember whenever National Public Radio (Which gets federal funding) fired Juan Williams over remarks he made about Muslims (Even whenever Juan Williams wasn't on NPR at the time!)? Now, I don't really like Juan Williams because he is black, but he is a conservative and I respect him none the less for that.

Conclusion:

Blacks are genetically and characteristically intolerant with their views. We can see this with the double standard that they seem to support and embrace in regards to freedom of speech and hate crime. If it is against their ideologies then they harshly criticize it, but if its commited by one of them, and/or its speech that they support then they obviously have no problem with it, even if its really extreme.

Liberal commentators such as Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews are the kind of people that are running this country down to the ground. All three of them pull the race card and try to link all of the attacks on Obama as race attacks. Of the ones that they can't seem to link them as race attacks, they try to show it as some other demeaning attack. This is the unfortunate America that we have to live in. Political Correctness fused with Zionism that favors blacks over whites. Such a shame...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:30:44 PM
This would have been a decent thread if not for the obvious racial undertone. Now, would you like to debate me on a topic concerning the holocaust or African Americans? Yes, no? I need to know whether or not to waste my breath arguing in this less formal venue.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:33:50 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:30:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
This would have been a decent thread if not for the obvious racial undertone. Now, would you like to debate me on a topic concerning the holocaust or African Americans? Yes, no? I need to know whether or not to waste my breath arguing in this less formal venue.

I have already told many members (not sure if it was you or not), that I am currently in a debate (well actually 2 debates now), and I might have to consider it after I am done with my current debate.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:36:26 PM
I see that you have followed charleslb's footsteps, Joseph. It's one thing to see one thread dedicated to racist views, but another with an opening post that is rather overlong...and still promoting those views (and in fact, quite possibly justifying them).
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:37:55 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:33:50 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/4/2011 11:30:44 PM, 000ike wrote:

I have already told many members (not sure if it was you or not), that I am currently in a debate (well actually 2 debates now), and I might have to consider it after I am done with my current debate.

Looking at your debates, one is not a real debate, and the other has a, should I say, rather weak resolution. Are you certain you cannot spare the time to cast one of your more, uh...bold, opinions on the debate floor?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:39:03 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:36:26 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I see that you have followed charleslb's footsteps, Joseph. It's one thing to see one thread dedicated to racist views, but another with an opening post that is rather overlong...and still promoting those views (and in fact, quite possibly justifying them).

I have made threads that are longer than this one, this one I shortened by perhaps an estimated 600-900 characters. Have you not seen any of my other threads I have created?

And I'm not following charleslb's footsteps, I just like the way charleslb presents his information and the style he presents it in.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:45:20 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:38:11 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Mengele, where do you stand on Black Conservatives who agree with you?

Havn't really decided on that one yet. But I am definetly not supporter of Hermain Cain or Micheal Steele.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:50:27 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:45:20 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

Havn't really decided on that one yet. But I am definetly not supporter of Hermain Cain or Micheal Steele.

What if the election comes down to being a choice between a black conservative who doesn't believe in hate crime laws, hate speech laws, and believes in the business's right to discriminate based on race, and white guy who had excact opposite views?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:54:44 PM
Joseph, when there are so many counterexamples to any attempts you make to generalize the black population (Juan Williams, Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter Williams), how could you possibly justify being racist against them?

Other than your racism, your post was much better than anything I've seen by charleslb. You consistently used specific examples instead of making sweeping generalities and assumptions.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 11:58:13 PM
At 9/4/2011 11:50:27 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Haven't really decided on that one yet. But I am definitely not supporter of Hermain Cain or Michael Steele.

What if the election comes down to being a choice between a black conservative who doesn't believe in hate crime laws, hate speech laws, and believes in the business's right to discriminate based on race, and white guy who had exact opposite views?

I knew you were going to say something like that. :D

What you propose is most likely a hypothetical situation which will never happen because conservatives won't elect a black person to lead their party. The conservatives tried it with Michael Steele, and we saw how "intelligent" he was. They won't make the same mistake again.

I know what you will say though, and if it honestly comes down to that, I won't vote. I take race and political beliefs to be approximately the same on my scale.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:00:57 AM
At 9/4/2011 11:54:44 PM, mongeese wrote:
Joseph, when there are so many counterexamples to any attempts you make to generalize the black population (Juan Williams, Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter Williams), how could you possibly justify being racist against them?
Well here is my response to that. Of course we all can find our "perfect" black person, one that perhaps can relate to us perfectly. But if you look at the consistent and majority population of blacks, you will clearly see that the majority of them justifies your racism and overthrows your "liking" for that one or specific few who seem to be ok.

Other than your racism, your post was much better than anything I've seen by charleslb. You consistently used specific examples instead of making sweeping generalities and assumptions.

Well I thank you for your compliment.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:01:05 AM
At 9/4/2011 11:58:13 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/4/2011 11:50:27 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Haven't really decided on that one yet. But I am definitely not supporter of Hermain Cain or Michael Steele.

What if the election comes down to being a choice between a black conservative who doesn't believe in hate crime laws, hate speech laws, and believes in the business's right to discriminate based on race, and white guy who had exact opposite views?

I knew you were going to say something like that. :D

What you propose is most likely a hypothetical situation which will never happen because conservatives won't elect a black person to lead their party. The conservatives tried it with Michael Steele, and we saw how "intelligent" he was. They won't make the same mistake again.

I know what you will say though, and if it honestly comes down to that, I won't vote. I take race and political beliefs to be approximately the same on my scale.

You truly believe that a person is a product of the genes and not the environment? You must have hated the movie Tarzan...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:01:35 AM
Just curious, what do you think of Martin Luther King, Mengele?
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:02:30 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:01:35 AM, 000ike wrote:

Are you sure you want me to get started?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:03:48 AM

Most white nationalists hate him. See the ridiculous BS on this site: http://www.martinlutherking.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:04:08 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:00:57 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
Well here is my response to that. Of course we all can find our "perfect" black person, one that perhaps can relate to us perfectly. But if you look at the consistent and majority population of blacks, you will clearly see that the majority of them justifies your racism and overthrows your "liking" for that one or specific few who seem to be ok.

How would you feel if a black person saw white people as overly violent, and even though you yourself aren't violent, the overwhelming violence of your fellow whites overshadowed that in their view of you? I don't see how you could apply racist generalities to a person when that person proves to be a counterexample.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:09:56 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:02:30 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

Are you sure you want me to get started?

Yes. Please proceed.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:10:04 AM

Well, I'll try to only keep this to a brief.

First, Martin Luther King (Jr.) was a self proclaimed communist and had many communist friends. One can do a little google search of him with the term communist and get picture results with King being at communist meetings.

Source: http://www.google.com...

He ended racial segregation and began the period of forced integration. I remember reading him saying a quote such as, "it is appalling that the most segregated hour of Christian America is eleven o'clock on Sunday morning." He obviously said this in a negative tone, and he would have wished that forced integration extended even further into religious organization until it was forced down our throats and destroyed the very religious foundations of America. Now I'm not religious, but I can just imagine the reaction that religious people (Especially Christians) had to this statement that he made. Churches should have a right to discrimination since it is a private institution.

Source: http://www.phil.vt.edu...

I could go on a lot longer, but like I said, I wanted to keep this brief.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:12:12 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:03:48 AM, thett3 wrote:

Most white nationalists hate him. See the ridiculous BS on this site: http://www.martinlutherking.org...

What sort of "BS" is located on that website? All the information that is stated on there is correct. You just can't find it anymore because of political correctness.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:16:10 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:10:04 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

First, Martin Luther King (Jr.) was a self proclaimed communist and had many communist friends. One can do a little google search of him with the term communist and get picture results with King being at communist meetings.

He ended racial segregation and began the period of forced integration. I remember reading him saying a quote such as, "it is appalling that the most segregated hour of Christian America is eleven o'clock on Sunday morning." He obviously said this in a negative tone, and he would have wished that forced integration extended even further into religious organization until it was forced down our throats and destroyed the very religious foundations of America. Now I'm not religious, but I can just imagine the reaction that religious people (Especially Christians) had to this statement that he made. Churches should have a right to discrimination since it is a private institution.

Care to debate forced integration? I know, you have a long line of contenders, but I start school soon and I won't be able to debate much after that.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:16:45 AM
At 9/4/2011 11:39:03 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/4/2011 11:36:26 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I have made threads that are longer than this one, this one I shortened by perhaps an estimated 600-900 characters. Have you not seen any of my other threads I have created?
No. I do not like reading overlong posts, and might be deterred by its length...

And I'm not following charleslb's footsteps, I just like the way charleslb presents his information and the style he presents it in.
Hmm...alright, I'll accept your admiration for the way he presents his information and his style.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:18:06 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:16:10 AM, 000ike wrote:

Care to debate forced integration? I know, you have a long line of contenders, but I start school soon and I won't be able to debate much after that.

What date do you start school? I won't try to finish my debate(s) early, but I'm sure something can be aranged.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:18:42 AM

Nothing could justify racism like that. As Ron Paul says, we shouldn't judge people in groups, we should judge them as individuals. We don't have group rights, we have individual rights.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:20:07 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:18:42 AM, mongoose wrote:

Nothing could justify racism like that. As Ron Paul says, we shouldn't judge people in groups, we should judge them as individuals. We don't have group rights, we have individual rights.

And we have individual rights to be racist.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:20:55 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:18:06 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

What date do you start school? I won't try to finish my debate(s) early, but I'm sure something can be aranged.

Wednesday, however, granted that the 1st days provide little homework, the time in which I can participate in debates extends until next sunday.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:21:42 AM

What do you mean by forced integration? You mean forced integration in places of business, worship and private schooling? Or just on publicly owned property?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:23:52 AM

It seems you think that Ron Paul isn't racist and you support him as well. You should take a look at this link: http://www.lewrockwell.com... , it might persuad you to think otherwise.
Just1Voice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:28:11 AM
At 9/4/2011 11:23:15 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

So where exactly do liberals stand on free speech?

Near as I can tell, liberals are for free speech up to the point where it becomes directly dangerous (yelling "fire" in a theater), or promotes the denial of another persons basic rights (hate speech seeks to dehumanize the subject, making it easier to deny them their rights).

Now, I don't really like Juan Williams because he is black, but he is a conservative and I respect him none the less for that.

Somehow, I doubt the sincerity of this statement. It's easy to pay lip service to respect, but actually treating another with respect requires a level of empathy you don't appear to be capable of in this instance.

Blacks are genetically and characteristically intolerant with their views. We can see this with the double standard that they seem to support and embrace in regards to freedom of speech and hate crime. If it is against their ideologies then they harshly criticize it, but if its commited by one of them, and/or its speech that they support then they obviously have no problem with it, even if its really extreme.

How is this different from every other group that has ever been discriminated against? It's a sad truth that humanity overall still has a bit to learn in this regard. We are getting there, but it's a frustratingly slow process.

As we have evolved, so has our social contract. We are on a cusp now that urban populations have overtaken rural ones, and our social contract is undergoing a metamorphosis away from tribal society into a global one. That isn't something you can stop. It's going to happen. You can adapt, or you can suffer the tragic fate that befalls all those who believe they can overcome the inertia of the universe by sheer force of will.

Political Correctness fused with Zionism that favors blacks over whites. Such a shame...

This is a matter of perspective, not fact. You fail to take many factors into account, whether through ignorance or outright refusal. This does not neutralize those factors in anyone else's perspective (except perhaps the bigots that agree with you).

Consider this: Should you ever have children that live to procreate, the likelihood of your having a descendant of mixed race increases dramatically with each generation, and is likely to be a certainty within only a century. You will have no control over this. Your views on race are detrimental to your own posterity.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:28:28 AM
At 9/5/2011 12:23:52 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

It seems you think that Ron Paul isn't racist and you support him as well. You should take a look at this link: http://www.lewrockwell.com... , it might persuad you to think otherwise.

He was supporting property rights. Nothing in that was racist. I agree with everything he said in it. Supporting one's right to be racist does not make one racist.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.