What party do the rich really hate?

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 3:55:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/5/2011 9:29:04 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
As of now, what party do you really think will institute a fair tax (no loopholes)
for ALL rich people in this country?

Fair? Like, flat tax? What do you mean by fair? Because I know rich people who think progressive taxation is quite fair when you account for diminishing return on income.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 3:59:50 PM
At 9/5/2011 3:55:41 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/5/2011 9:29:04 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
As of now, what party do you really think will institute a fair tax (no loopholes)
for ALL rich people in this country?

Fair? Like, flat tax? What do you mean by fair? Because I know rich people who think progressive taxation is quite fair when you account for diminishing return on income.

http://www.fairtax.org...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:27:01 PM
The rich are not some homogeneous blob that can be bunched together like that; some extremely wealthy people like Warren Buffet (3rd richest man in the world) think the rich people should "pay their fair share" for example. He feels like government has been too lenient on the richest of the rich, like him.

I can tell you that if there is a party that really hates the rich, it's the Democrats. Obviously not all Democrats are exactly the same, but in general, liberals view conservatives as "favoring the rich" and "not caring about the poor" when really, true conservatives just believe in property rights, self ownership and self responsibility. Since most liberals associate with the Democratic party, and most liberals view government taxation as justified and not as theft, it can be safely said that Democrats resent when the wealthy are allowed to keep more of their money, aka tax cuts, when they should be "paying their fair share."

Liberals falsely accuse conservatives of on principle favoring the rich and blaming the poor for their poverty. Conservatives rightfully accuse liberals of favoring the poor and blaming the rich for keeping their wealth.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:34:16 PM
The Green Party

The Democratic Party absolutely does NOT have any problem with the rich. They work for corporate interests the same as the Republicans.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:59:18 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:34:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The Green Party

The Democratic Party absolutely does NOT have any problem with the rich. They work for corporate interests the same as the Republicans.

I'm not talking about elected officials of the Democratic party. I'm talking about the majority of the citizens who vote for them and the philosophy that those liberal leaning people tend to endorse.