Jump to topic:

Notice:

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 3:44:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have written an article on 'youth and democracy', and while writing it, I thought it was awesome. I had this oh-my-god-I'm-so-smart face throughout the writing, but the first person I showed it to trashed it, totally.

Now, feeling low and dejected, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the article. The article is written, completed, and everything, I just need someone to go through it and provide some things to add and remove, suggestions.

It is 600 words, and I'll message it to the person interested.

*Pleeeease*
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 4:28:45 PM
At 9/9/2011 3:44:19 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
I have written an article on 'youth and democracy', and while writing it, I thought it was awesome. I had this oh-my-god-I'm-so-smart face throughout the writing, but the first person I showed it to trashed it, totally.

Now, feeling low and dejected, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the article. The article is written, completed, and everything, I just need someone to go through it and provide some things to add and remove, suggestions.

*Pleeeease*

Hit me up also
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 5:21:12 PM
I'll read it.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 6:13:16 PM
Why not just copy and paste it to the forum?
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 6:14:04 PM
At 9/10/2011 4:28:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/9/2011 3:44:19 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

*Pleeeease*

Hit me up also

and me
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:30:00 PM
At 9/10/2011 6:15:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/10/2011 6:14:04 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

and me

hahaha, you gotta be kidding!

How did I know you would write that Izbo
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 2:57:52 PM
At 9/10/2011 9:27:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey, don't send it to CalvinCambridge!!! He is not going to help you, he is a troll!!

I'm not a troll you are a troll
Dude. Shades
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 3:00:31 PM
At 9/11/2011 2:57:52 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/10/2011 9:27:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey, don't send it to CalvinCambridge!!! He is not going to help you, he is a troll!!

I'm not a troll you are a troll

didn't you also call me a troll a few minutes ago? Look, regurgitate your McCarthyist accusations elsewhere. The one true troll here is you. Fix yourself, or keep your mouth shut and stop pointing fingers.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault