Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are You Complicit Slave Or Free Human Being?

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:09:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As the economy collapses, crisis is manufactured, endless wars are in effect, freedoms are being stripped away, lives are being increasingly surveillanced, why are you complicit in this global enslavement which has now become so blatant?

The elites don't even hide it anymore, they just laugh as they publically discuss and announce that they are imposing a New World Order and nobody gives them any mind. Shouldn't the mainstream media be treating these announcements as Breaking News? If Gordon Brown and Barack Obama announce a new global system of governance, a new international order, the media is just going to sit there and ignore it and instead give coverage of Casey Anthony and Sarah Palins bus tour? And to add insult to injury, the one who does comment on Obamas NWO speech is war criminal, Illuminati, mass murdering globalist, Henry Kissinger who is openly praising the idea and emphasizing that Obama should in fact make a move toward a New World Order.

The Fed continues to print counterfeit money, Obama uses loopholes to sign a Patriot Act extention, eugenics and population reduction is being disguised as Obamacare, the Bilderberg group continues to have meetings that go unreported by the media, the government is spying on social networks and targeting "activists," the governent has turned it's own citizens into enemies by using "home grown terrorism" propoganda, and the list goes on.

How much more is it going to take before you realize that there is a move towards an overt global fascist dictatorship? Can all these facts be ignored and conclude that the governments going to take care of us we'll be just fine as the government is preparing for martial law when the economy finally defaults and implodes?

We've already been living in a global fascist dictatorship, but it's been a covert psychic dictatorship and a war on your mind. Soon the mind games won't be enough because people like Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, and David Icke have awoken all the people and the Bilderberg Group is becoming fearful of this mass awakening. And when they're fearful, they act desperately and drastically.

"The fundamental line is discover that there is a hidden hand mind controlling the world operating to keep you down. Understand that you are participant in that because you are allowing those hooks into your flesh."
-- Michael Tsarion
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:29:40 PM
Please define these two terms. And define them in ways that don't create a false dichotomy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:38:03 PM
At 9/12/2011 1:29:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Please define these two terms. And define them in ways that don't create a false dichotomy.

Complicit slave supports his own enslavement and fellow mans enslavement by supporting the Patriot Act, voting for status quo politicians, agreeing with the anti-liberty laws, supporting wars, denying the New World Order, and believing that global elites care about them.

The free human being, none of the above.

Anyways, the thread title is just that. A thread title. The issue at hand is elaborated upon in the OP.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:40:41 PM
At 9/12/2011 1:38:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/12/2011 1:29:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Complicit slave supports his own enslavement and fellow mans enslavement by supporting the Patriot Act, voting for status quo politicians, agreeing with the anti-liberty laws, supporting wars, denying the New World Order, and believing that global elites care about them.

The free human being, none of the above.

Anyways, the thread title is just that. A thread title. The issue at hand is elaborated upon in the OP.

What if you only support "some" of those, but not others? Does the CS (complicit slave) need to be in favor of all of them or most of them, or just one of them?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:55:02 PM
Out of curiosity what are you suggesting? I don't mean all the conspiracy stuff in your OP, but rather what are you suggesting people do?
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 2:02:29 PM
At 9/12/2011 1:55:02 PM, innomen wrote:
Out of curiosity what are you suggesting? I don't mean all the conspiracy stuff in your OP, but rather what are you suggesting people do?

This.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 2:10:44 PM

Stop supporting global fascist dictatorship.

It doesn't require violent revolution or overthrow but rather a revolution of ideas. People need to wake up, stop supporting the status quo and start educating themselves and support sound philosophy. People let the system matrix control their thinking. They get conditioned. People don't want freedom. Why is Libertarianism so unpopular? Everyone's brainwashed and no one understands what liberty is anymore.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 2:26:54 PM
At 9/12/2011 2:10:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Stop supporting global fascist dictatorship.

It doesn't require violent revolution or overthrow but rather a revolution of ideas. People need to wake up, stop supporting the status quo and start educating themselves and support sound philosophy. People let the system matrix control their thinking. They get conditioned. People don't want freedom. Why is Libertarianism so unpopular? Everyone's brainwashed and no one understands what liberty is anymore.

Education is a start but without some sort of action what good is it? Libertarian ism is more popular now than it has been ion a long time, at least among the general populace.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 2:36:42 PM
It is of life's greatest phenomena, and of life's greatest vices that the brain which doth lead the mind, may deceive it as well, for one can indeed be a complicit slave to his own imagination.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 2:46:10 PM
I don't think Geo realizes just how hard it would be to completely avoid giving support to the man.

Hell, every time you go to the store, or eat out, you are giving money to the man.

Live in the mountains, and eat grizzly bears. Then, you can smile in smug satisfaction that you didn't support the global fascist government as it rises up anyway.

Thanks a lot for helping. The least you could do is blow up sh!t and give us some pretty fireworks to admire.

Live in the mountains = people think you are crazy

Blow stuff up = people think you are crazy

Might as well weigh your options here. If you are going to go down, go down in flames. In fact, you can do like that one Buddhist dude who just set himself on fire in the middle of the street. At the very least, there is a good chance that a picture of your burning body will be put on a kickass album's cover.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:44:13 PM
At 9/12/2011 2:36:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
It is of life's greatest phenomena, and of life's greatest vices that the brain which doth lead the mind, may deceive it as well, for one can indeed be a complicit slave to his own imagination.

Ah, typical complicit slave response. Ignoring the important issues at hand and instead seek to attack the messenger.

Not only are you a slave but you are also a global fascist dictator. You are a slave to the rule of the global elites, but you support and push policies that enslaves others. Who would of thought possible that you could fulfill two such despicable roles?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:51:44 PM
At 9/12/2011 3:44:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Ah, typical complicit slave response. Ignoring the important issues at hand and instead seek to attack the messenger.

Not only are you a slave but you are also a global fascist dictator. You are a slave to the rule of the global elites, but you support and push policies that enslaves others. Who would of thought possible that you could fulfill two such despicable roles?

You toss around the word fascist so much that it hardly bears meaning at this point. Fascist out your mouth has become a substitute for insult. Not that I consider you a troll, but you sound an awful lot like Izbo and his famous hypothesis, where: If one dares to oppose my view, then he is surely stupider than I. But, i digress, your logic holds no ground.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:06:53 PM
At 9/12/2011 3:51:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/12/2011 3:44:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You toss around the word fascist so much that it hardly bears meaning at this point.

Unfortunately fascism is ubiquitous which is what gave you that impression.

Fascist out your mouth has become a substitute for insult.

If I wanted to insult you, I'd use other words. Calling you a fascist is an accurate description of you and the policies support. Do you deny that you wish to see drug dealers and drug users arrested and maintain the current drug laws? Yeah, thought so.

Not that I consider you a troll, but you sound an awful lot like Izbo and his famous hypothesis, where: If one dares to oppose my view, then he is surely stupider than I.

Not my way of thinking. In fact, there are many people who I disagree with but respect intellectually, i.e. William Lane Craig, Michael Savage, Ralph Nader, Dennis Kucinich, Noam Chomsky, etc.

But, i digress, your logic holds no ground.

Merely claiming that means nothing if you don't manage to demonstrate it. How about you address and refute the OP or concede.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:09:57 PM
At 9/12/2011 1:09:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
eugenics and population reduction is being disguised as Obamacare

In what way?

And what is the goal of your illuminati, why do you refuse to debate it?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:17:08 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:09:57 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

In what way?

I want to know how to become an Illuminati, sounds like a cool organization, and I'd rather be on the inside than the outside.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:17:38 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:17:08 PM, innomen wrote:

In what way?

I want to know how to become an Illuminati, sounds like a cool organization, and I'd rather be on the inside than the outside.

Do i get a robe?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:23:32 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:17:08 PM, innomen wrote:

In what way?

I'll shoot you a PM, Geo will probably get upset if I start recruiting people in his thread.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:27:19 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:06:53 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Not my way of thinking. In fact, there are many people who I disagree with but respect intellectually, i.e. William Lane Craig.....

lulwat
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:27:38 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:25:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
my question was never answered.

Why would he answer a question that could show weakness in his logic? Best to let it slip undetected.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:30:20 PM

In what way?

I'll probably make a thread about this today.

But for now I can tell you it has abortion subsidies which may threaten reproductive rights. It has death panels which will decide how much care a patient should receive. So if you're elderly or handicapped, you likely won't get the care you need. The government may make you wait 18 months before treating you with brain surgery for example. It's going to he utterly disasterous and result in many deaths and worsening illnesses.

Check my debate history. I've debated specifically on the issue of the Illuminati four times. Heck, even my most recent debate was on the Illuminati.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:34:01 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:30:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

In what way?

But for now I can tell you it has abortion subsidies which may threaten reproductive rights. It has death panels which will decide how much care a patient should receive.

False, it has panels (call them death panels if you wish) that will decide how much care a patient is provided by "obamacare," just like every single insurance company already does. It does not stop you from paying out of pocket for additional services.

So if you're elderly or handicapped, you likely won't get the care you need. The government may make you wait 18 months before treating you with brain surgery for example. It's going to he utterly disasterous and result in many deaths and worsening illnesses.

I'm sure if you want, the government would put you on a fast track for brain surgery.

Check my debate history. I've debated specifically on the issue of the Illuminati four times. Heck, even my most recent debate was on the Illuminati.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:35:24 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:27:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/12/2011 4:25:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
my question was never answered.

Why would he answer a question that could show weakness in his logic? Best to let it slip undetected.

Haha, you really think his question phased me? Lol. It's not even that relevant to the issue at hand. I already told him that the issue is in the OP, the nuances of the meaning of the thread title aren't that important.

But to answer his trivial question, the complicit slave supports either some or most of the things listed.

There, you happy? Did that increase the level of intellectual engagement? Did of do anything and is it that significant? No.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:44:03 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:30:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

In what way?

But for now I can tell you it has abortion subsidies which may threaten reproductive rights.

How does an abortion subsidy threaten reproductive rights?

It has death panels which will decide how much care a patient should receive.

No it doesn't Sarah Palin.

So if you're elderly or handicapped, you likely won't get the care you need. The government may make you wait 18 months before treating you with brain surgery for example. It's going to he utterly disasterous and result in many deaths and worsening illnesses.

In state health care systems the state has to draw the line somewhere, it all comes to money. It is that fact that you are strawmanning.

Not interested, I've been badgering you for nearly two years and you consistently tell me to fvck myself!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:49:23 PM
Seriously Geo, you don't have any sort of an action plan, but just be aware of what's happening. So if you are aware of what's happening are you then not a complicit slave? Don't be part of the system? Seriously? There is no way to unplug from the system, and not participate (contribute) in it.

I don't mean this sarcastically, but you and those who are in agreement with you really need some sort of a step by step plan of what should be done to combat this.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:50:18 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:39:09 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I'm by your defintion a 'complicit slave'. lol And proud of it.

Nearly everyone that is not an Anarchist is a 'complicit slave' by those definitions.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:51:55 PM
At 9/12/2011 2:46:10 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I don't think Geo realizes just how hard it would be to completely avoid giving support to the man.

Hell, every time you go to the store, or eat out, you are giving money to the man.

this. the only thing to do is live in moderation and spread awareness to those who normally wouldn't think about it. beyond that, people will make their own decisions on how to live and what to support.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:52:36 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:50:18 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/12/2011 4:39:09 PM, ryan_thomas wrote:
I'm by your defintion a 'complicit slave'. lol And proud of it.

Nearly everyone that is not an Anarchist is a 'complicit slave' by those definitions.

^Typical complicit slave response you bilderberg-attending fascist dictator.