Dear 9/11 "Truthers"

kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 9:48:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear 9/11 "Truthers."

Do you ever stop to think how fuking ridiculous you sound? The government would be able to successfully pull off the attacks on 9/11 without anyone "spilling the beans"?

All it takes is for ONE person in the conspiracy ring to disaprove of the attacks and the plan can be leaked.

Seriously, think of those people needed to be involved:

The airlines
The president and congress
Twin tower operators
Firefighters
Whoever the hel planted the bombs

And the list goes on and on.

You do realize your theories have been debunked--So why dont you get a ficking life! The government was not resoonsible for 9/11

Truthers, I await your reply.

Sincerily,
comrade David.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 9:52:34 PM
My favorite thing about the theory, is that the leaders of the "truther" movement are still alive. In their world view we have a government that has no moral qualms with killing three thousand of it's own citizzens, followd by tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people in the wars following it, but these nutcases dont suddenly have an accident? K.

Read this, you'll LOL http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 9:53:43 PM
At 9/12/2011 9:52:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
My favorite thing about the theory, is that the leaders of the "truther" movement are still alive. In their world view we have a government that has no moral qualms with killing three thousand of it's own citizzens, followd by tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people in the wars following it, but these nutcases dont suddenly have an accident? K.

This lol! Thanks for the link. People are really deluded!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:22:07 AM

You're fvckin retarded. Why would the government kill Alex Jones. That would turn him into a martyr, bring more awareness and legitimacy to his message, and create a massive political uprising. Besides, the global elites count on the masses to already be conditioned enough to dismiss what people like Alex Jones say. I got a suggestion: THINK.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:40:37 AM
At 9/12/2011 9:48:36 PM, kohai wrote:
Dear 9/11 "Truthers."

Do you ever stop to think how fuking ridiculous you sound? The government would be able to successfully pull off the attacks on 9/11 without anyone "spilling the beans"?

All it takes is for ONE person in the conspiracy ring to disaprove of the attacks and the plan can be leaked.

The airlines
Twin tower operators
Firefighters

You do realize your theories have been debunked--So why dont you get a ficking life! The government was not resoonsible for 9/11

And guess what, someone "spilled the beans." John Farmer, Senior Councel to the 9/11 Commission admitted the government deliberately lied about 9/11.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years" - John Farmer

"the public had been seriously misled about what occurred during the morning of the attacks," and Farmer himself states that "at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened." - John Farmer

http://www.infowars.com...

"Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate." - Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:59:08 AM
Its funny how Geolaureate's sources are always from Infowars.com. Conspiracy theorists are a lessen for everyone else, that one can truly believe in anything he wants to with just a few twisted and misinterpreted pieces of information, and the sheer desire to believe in it. If I woke up tomorrow morning and decided that I wanted to believe that Mars did not exist, I bet you that I's find some evidence in "support" of that.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 3:08:52 AM
At 9/13/2011 12:59:08 AM, 000ike wrote:
Its funny how Geolaureate's sources are always from Infowars.com. Conspiracy theorists are a lessen for everyone else, that one can truly believe in anything he wants to with just a few twisted and misinterpreted pieces of information, and the sheer desire to believe in it.

The irony of this statement is beyond words. Where's the evidence for this assertion? Can you prove that Infowars twists and misinterprets information? Do you have evidence that conspiracy theorists want to believe in what they do?

If I woke up tomorrow morning and decided that I wanted to believe that Mars did not exist, I bet you that I's find some evidence in "support" of that.

I see you have a very low regard for evidence. If evidence isn't a credible means of supporting a conclusion, what is?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 5:29:00 AM
Dear 9/11 "Truthers."

The airlines

Why?

Why?

Twin tower operators

Why?

Firefighters

Why?

One unit?

Actually that is a very narrow approach.

Sincerily,
comrade David.

How do you account for the pools of molten steel at ground zero. The mysterious collapse of WTC-7, the debris from the pennslyvanian flight which confirms it was shot down, the presence of thermite in the ruins, the bizarre flight path of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, the fact there was no attack on Bush even though he was a sitting duck, the convenient teleportation of the hijackers passports, the refusal to properly verify the ID of the hijackers, the fact that America was already preparing for war against Afghanistan etc etc.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 7:49:42 AM
At 9/13/2011 12:22:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You're fvckin retarded. Why would the government kill Alex Jones. That would turn him into a martyr, bring more awareness and legitimacy to his message, and create a massive political uprising. Besides, the global elites count on the masses to already be conditioned enough to dismiss what people like Alex Jones say. I got a suggestion: THINK.

I have a suggestion: Actually read the post. Notice the word "accident". Would they government gun him down on the streets? Of course not. Would he have a sudden heart-attack, or tragically fall down a set of stairs? Probably.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 9:53:20 AM
At 9/13/2011 7:49:42 AM, thett3 wrote:

I have a suggestion: Actually read the post. Notice the word "accident". Would they government gun him down on the streets? Of course not. Would he have a sudden heart-attack, or tragically fall down a set of stairs? Probably.

Hmmm... a tragic accident. Like Princess Diana?
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 10:21:12 AM
At 9/13/2011 3:08:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Its funny how Geolaureate's sources are always from Infowars.com. Conspiracy theorists are a lessen for everyone else, that one can truly believe in anything he wants to with just a few twisted and misinterpreted pieces of information, and the sheer desire to believe in it.

The irony of this statement is beyond words. Where's the evidence for this assertion? Can you prove that Infowars twists and misinterprets information? Do you have evidence that conspiracy theorists want to believe in what they do?

If I woke up tomorrow morning and decided that I wanted to believe that Mars did not exist, I bet you that I's find some evidence in "support" of that.

I see you have a very low regard for evidence. If evidence isn't a credible means of supporting a conclusion, what is?

The problem: Your "evidence" isn't evidence at all! infowars.com is completely ludacris!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 10:54:59 AM
Dear 9/11 "Truthers."

The airlines
Twin tower operators
Firefighters

Sincerily,
comrade David.

You use the word conspiracy as if it is a catch phrase. When you can prove to me that the people who are in power are not corrupt when I know they are, then I will believe and accept what you are saying. Other than that you sound like the typical lost sheep.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 11:38:54 AM

Please, it would be easy enough for him to "die in a car crash" or something. They wouldn't haul off and shoot him in the middle of an interview or something.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 11:41:39 AM
At 9/13/2011 9:53:20 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
At 9/13/2011 7:49:42 AM, thett3 wrote:

Hmmm... a tragic accident. Like Princess Diana?

PD was pretty famous to begin with, but what was famous about her death was not that she died in a car accident, it was because she was being chased by paparazzi which made the driver crash. Alex Jones is not famous like her, and wouldn't be propelled the same way she was if it was just your run of the mill car crash.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:22:43 PM
At 9/13/2011 10:21:12 AM, kohai wrote:

The problem: Your "evidence" isn't evidence at all! infowars.com is completely ludacris!

On what basis are you dismissing Infowars as "not evidence." Maybe you should actually check the sources that Infowars cites, then once you analyze Infowars sources then you can begin to criticize. But for now you look like an idiot laughing at Infowars dismissing it as evidence when you have failed to demonstrate why it's not credible.

Btw, I like how you conveniently ignored my second source, the Washington Post, which by the way is a source that Infowars cited.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:47:53 PM
At 9/13/2011 11:38:54 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

So they will try to make it look like Alex Jones death is an accident, in which truthers are obviously going to immediately blame in on the government and say its a conspiracy. And for the record, its not as easy to just make it 'look like an accident' and then everyone will ignore it. Furthermore, if Alex Jones died do you really think conspiracy theories would stop!? Dream on. Killing a conspiracist theory is the stupidest thing you could do to try to remove suspicion. Keep him or her alive and discredit the person is a more better strategy. Once the cat is out of the bag, its tough to close it.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 1:46:22 PM
At 9/13/2011 12:47:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:

So they will try to make it look like Alex Jones death is an accident, in which truthers are obviously going to immediately blame in on the government and say its a conspiracy. And for the record, its not as easy to just make it 'look like an accident' and then everyone will ignore it. Furthermore, if Alex Jones died do you really think conspiracy theories would stop!? Dream on. Killing a conspiracist theory is the stupidest thing you could do to try to remove suspicion. Keep him or her alive and discredit the person is a more better strategy. Once the cat is out of the bag, its tough to close it.

It doesn't stop them, but it slows them down. Like killing Bin Ladin isn't going to stop all terrorist attacks, but taking out key figures slows them down (in the long run). If you take out the conspiracy theorist that gets a lot of public attention, it reduces the attention that they get, which in turn reduces new recurits.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:01:00 PM
At 9/13/2011 1:46:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It doesn't stop them, but it slows them down. Like killing Bin Ladin isn't going to stop all terrorist attacks, but taking out key figures slows them down (in the long run). If you take out the conspiracy theorist that gets a lot of public attention, it reduces the attention that they get, which in turn reduces new recurits.

Conspiracy theorists are not a gang with a leader. If Alex Jones were taken out, Jason Bermas would take his place, or perhaps one of his other back up radio hosts. Plus, Alex Jones isn't the leader or only big conspiracy theorist, there's also David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Gerald Celente, Webster Tarpley, heck even Michael Savage and Ron Paul.

You can't compare Alex Jones to Osama bin Laden because for your analogy to work there'd need to be a couple dozen Osamas running around.

But again, it's not a united group like Al Quida. It's people who share common ideas. You don't say that Platonists, Cartesians, Existentialists, or Substance Dualists are a group with a leader so it makes no sense to kill a popular adherent of one of those philosophies. Besides, it would only turn Alex Jones into a martyr and raise his level or respect and reverence.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:09:00 PM

Sometimes you get so wrapped up and carried away in the debate world, that you forget how conversations work. My evidence is obviously YOU. You are proof that conspiracy theorists twist and misinterpret facts.

and I see that you have a low regard for credible evidence. Whereas, lack of credible evidence is as terrible as no evidence at all. Hypocrisy?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:12:44 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:01:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Conspiracy theorists are not a gang with a leader. If Alex Jones were taken out, Jason Bermas would take his place, or perhaps one of his other back up radio hosts. Plus, Alex Jones isn't the leader or only big conspiracy theorist, there's also David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Gerald Celente, Webster Tarpley, heck even Michael Savage and Ron Paul.

While there may be no singular leader, there are those with a more powerful voice and greater influence, that are able to reach a larger audience with a higher conversion success rate.

You can't compare Alex Jones to Osama bin Laden because for your analogy to work there'd need to be a couple dozen Osamas running around.

But again, it's not a united group like Al Quida. It's people who share common ideas. You don't say that Platonists, Cartesians, Existentialists, or Substance Dualists are a group with a leader so it makes no sense to kill a popular adherent of one of those philosophies. Besides, it would only turn Alex Jones into a martyr and raise his level or respect and reverence.

It would only raise his respect and reverence if the public believed that his death was intentional. No one is going to resoect his ideas more if he just died in a car crash with a DUI or something.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:15:03 PM
At 9/13/2011 12:22:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

On what basis are you dismissing Infowars as "not evidence." Maybe you should actually check the sources that Infowars cites, then once you analyze Infowars sources then you can begin to criticize. But for now you look like an idiot laughing at Infowars dismissing it as evidence when you have failed to demonstrate why it's not credible.

Btw, I like how you conveniently ignored my second source, the Washington Post, which by the way is a source that Infowars cited.

How about you go back to those sources, which I checked. You'll notice their problems with the official 9/11 story are exactly what security experts will tell you today: the government LIED about their response because it was much, much crappier than it should have been. They also LIED about root causes by systematically eliminating Saudi Arabia bases and Israel as causes noted by the 9/11 commission.

But please point out a legitimate source that says the lie was that the Americans fly planes/missiles into the Twin Towers/Pentagon using Al Qaeda as a cover. Again, the government did systematically lie, but the lie was not that George Bush was behind 9/11.

Come on, Geo, try and look a bit deeper than Alex Jones' headlines and snatches from the Washington Post.

I bet that if you gather 10 legitimate sources saying "the government lied" then you will find 8 reporting on air forces response time and 2 on Osama's motivation as it pertains to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Geo, try digging deeper than Alex Jones. How about a middle-east history textbook?

How about some history on the jihadist movement? Something about the neo-cons versus business ventures as it pertained to Bush/Cheney wanting to invade Iraq.

People like you are why we can't have a decent discussion about how the government mislead us. Whenever we try to talk about reality, you come along with some historically inane notion about illuminati as an explanation for world history.

It is people like you, Geo, that make any form of conspiracy possible. If people like you took the time to dig into REAL history as opposed to a facile, easy-to-swallow "oh, all events can be attributed to Bilderberg/Illuminati/New World Order/Federal Reserve," then perhaps the public could have a REAL conversation about government misleading us about how they responded to 9/11.
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:26:15 PM
Dear 9/11 "Truthers."

The airlines
Twin tower operators
Firefighters

Sincerily,
comrade David.

yes they were, stop being brainwashed zombie.
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:29:21 PM
At 9/12/2011 9:53:43 PM, kohai wrote:

You are deluded, you drank the kool aid. This is the same government that lied about WMD to go to war in Iraq, overthrows regimes that THEY PUT into power when they no longer serve our purposes, and claim them to be genocidal when THEY hold the reciepts for the weapons that were used.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:33:36 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:29:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:

You are deluded, you drank the kool aid. This is the same government that lied about WMD to go to war in Iraq, overthrows regimes that THEY PUT into power when they no longer serve our purposes, and claim them to be genocidal when THEY hold the reciepts for the weapons that were used.

Actually, you're deluded if you think denying Truthers is equivalent to saying the government never lies and misleads us.
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:38:31 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:33:36 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/13/2011 2:29:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:

Actually, you're deluded if you think denying Truthers is equivalent to saying the government never lies and misleads us.

I don't even know who the truthers are, I do know that America has a history of hiding it's wrongdoings, and as a country we have become so arrogant as to not acknowledge it.

History REPEATS ITSELF, there is nothing new, the Us is nothing but the Roman empire reincarnated, closing your eyes in hopes that the truth will not be their has a name, it is DENIAL, not justa river in Africa by the way.

Read some history, how about Thanksgiving being lauded as a feast, how does that go down the windpipe?
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:40:52 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:15:03 PM, Wnope wrote:

How about you go back to those sources, which I checked. You'll notice their problems with the official 9/11 story are exactly what security experts will tell you today: the government LIED about their response because it was much, much crappier than it should have been. They also LIED about root causes by systematically eliminating Saudi Arabia bases and Israel as causes noted by the 9/11 commission.

But please point out a legitimate source that says the lie was that the Americans fly planes/missiles into the Twin Towers/Pentagon using Al Qaeda as a cover. Again, the government did systematically lie, but the lie was not that George Bush was behind 9/11.

Come on, Geo, try and look a bit deeper than Alex Jones' headlines and snatches from the Washington Post.

I bet that if you gather 10 legitimate sources saying "the government lied" then you will find 8 reporting on air forces response time and 2 on Osama's motivation as it pertains to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Geo, try digging deeper than Alex Jones. How about a middle-east history textbook?

How about some history on the jihadist movement? Something about the neo-cons versus business ventures as it pertained to Bush/Cheney wanting to invade Iraq.

People like you are why we can't have a decent discussion about how the government mislead us. Whenever we try to talk about reality, you come along with some historically inane notion about illuminati as an explanation for world history.

It is people like you, Geo, that make any form of conspiracy possible. If people like you took the time to dig into REAL history as opposed to a facile, easy-to-swallow "oh, all events can be attributed to Bilderberg/Illuminati/New World Order/Federal Reserve," then perhaps the public could have a REAL conversation about government misleading us about how they responded to 9/11.

You disagreed with me, and you're saying the same thing, that it was setup.
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:44:06 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the dots together and see how things have just fallen in order since 9/11, and on top of things Obama did not seek to try the Buch regime for War crimes.

It's legal for the US to invade other countries, but see what would happen if that happened here, the populus would shyt bricks, on top of being even more fearful than they already are from it's own actions coming back to bite them in the rump.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 2:51:08 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:40:52 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 9/13/2011 2:15:03 PM, Wnope wrote:

You disagreed with me, and you're saying the same thing, that it was setup.

Far from it. Truthers say Al Qaeda was coordinating with George W. Bush.

That's retarded.

I'm saying the government covered up how crappy their reaction was and that their + israel's action was a motivator.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 3:02:42 PM
At 9/13/2011 2:12:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/13/2011 2:01:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

While there may be no singular leader, there are those with a more powerful voice and greater influence, that are able to reach a larger audience with a higher conversion success rate.

It would only raise his respect and reverence if the public believed that his death was intentional. No one is going to resoect his ideas more if he just died in a car crash with a DUI or something.

So conspiracist start dropping off one by one, and you don't think a conspiracy theorist isn't going to start a conspiracy about it!? Really!!! If Alex Jones died even died for legitimate reasons, conspiracy theorist would still make a conspiracy theory about it.

It's not as If its an easy task to make it look like an 'accident'. You have to take some shady pathologists and investigators to rule that the death is indeed an 'accident' and you have to make the death look like an accident.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...