Obama

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 5:33:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/20/2011 5:24:41 PM, greekgodfan321 wrote:
One question... what is your opinion on Obama? Me? He's an idiot.

The Harvard Law degree graduate is an idiot? No. He's clever. What you think are mistakes are actually coldly calculated design.

It's funny that whenever a politician or leader does something that you don't like, people call it a mistake rather than acknowledge the fact that you just got screwed over by him and you let him slide on the account of being stupid and making mistakes.

These guys are not stupid. They rose to power and theyre using it against you.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 5:34:16 PM

He's Hoover all over again. Didn't realize what needed to be done until his 3rd year and just kinda piddle farted around before then.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 5:39:49 PM
Pro Foreign policy, Con on social issues (even though he's done very little in this area) and Con on economics (which takes priority ATM)

So overall, I'm against him.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 6:03:16 PM
At 9/20/2011 5:33:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The Harvard Law degree graduate is an idiot? No. He's clever. What you think are mistakes are actually coldly calculated design.

It's funny that whenever a politician or leader does something that you don't like, people call it a mistake rather than acknowledge the fact that you just got screwed over by him and you let him slide on the account of being stupid and making mistakes.

I remember liberals calling a certain Graduate of Harvard Business School dumb...
President of DDO
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 6:04:44 PM
He's a fool--far too hubristic for his own good.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:05:48 PM
At 9/20/2011 5:33:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Thats because Obama's an Illuminati!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:06:41 PM

I think he is smart, intelligent, and trying to do his best.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:07:23 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:06:41 PM, comoncents wrote:

Shhh,...thats what he wants you to think.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:08:29 PM

Educated: Yes.

Smart? I don't think so.

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:08:39 PM
At 9/20/2011 5:34:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

He's Hoover all over again. Didn't realize what needed to be done until his 3rd year and just kinda piddle farted around before then.

Not really accurate
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:14:27 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:07:23 PM, 000ike wrote:

No. He really is that way.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:15:18 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:08:29 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Smart? I don't think so.

How can you prove that he is not smart?
He is not a stupid person.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:16:47 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:15:18 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 9/20/2011 7:08:29 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Smart? I don't think so.

How can you prove that he is not smart?
He is not a stupid person.

He is extremely hubristic and arrogant--which will be his downfall, in the end.

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:17:36 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:13:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Too conservative.

He is conservative in some respects, or at least he is looking that way currently.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:20:13 PM
I didn't realize that The Childrens Health Insurance Reauthorization Act was a stupid thing to do. I didn't realize that stopping insurance companies from dropping the elderly and those prone to illness was a stupid thing to do. Shame on the man! I also didn't realize, though cliche, still quite a point, that the assassination of Bin Laden was a act of idiocy. Oh darn him, he's killing our blessed country.

@DN: What nonsense. Hubris? What you mean because he acts respectable? Presidential? Or have you deemed it a sin to show a statesman air? There is nothing he has done or said that truly qualifies him as hubristic, and I sense that claim derivative of just a dislike of him, and not an actual substantial accusation.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:23:00 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:20:13 PM, 000ike wrote:
I didn't realize that The Childrens Health Insurance Reauthorization Act was a stupid thing to do. I didn't realize that stopping insurance companies from dropping the elderly and those prone to illness was a stupid thing to do. Shame on the man! I also didn't realize, though cliche, still quite a point, that the assassination of Bin Laden was a act of idiocy. Oh darn him, he's killing our blessed country.

@DN: What nonsense. Hubris? What you mean because he acts respectable? Presidential? Or have you deemed it a sin to show a statesman air? There is nothing he has done or said that truly qualifies him as hubristic, and I sense that claim derivative of just a dislike of him, and not an actual substantial accusation.

I redirect you to this column, which says what I think much better than I could put it.

http://online.wsj.com...

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:27:09 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:23:00 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I redirect you to this column, which says what I think much better than I could put it.

An article with the title "Is Obama smart"....wow, what a trustworthy and multidimensional source, skimming through it, its sheer insightful and accurate account of the authors disdain for Mr. President is compelling! I'm convinced now!
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:32:10 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:14:27 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 9/20/2011 7:07:23 PM, 000ike wrote:

No. He really is that way.

I was being facetious. I know he really is that way, some people don't.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:33:04 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:27:09 PM, 000ike wrote:

An article with the title "Is Obama smart"....wow, what a trustworthy and multidimensional source, skimming through it, its sheer insightful and accurate account of the authors disdain for Mr. President is compelling! I'm convinced now!

I assume that:
a) Apparently the bias of the author produces completely fabricated hubristic quotes from Obama.

b) Apparently, me saying I don't like the man is a better answer than what I'm giving, and yet at the same time is still unacceptable.

Am I right?

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:38:33 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:33:04 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I assume that:
a) Apparently the bias of the author produces completely fabricated hubristic quotes from Obama.

b) Apparently, me saying I don't like the man is a better answer than what I'm giving, and yet at the same time is still unacceptable.

Am I right?

"I think I'm a better speech writer than my speech writers"

"I'm LeBron, baby. I can play at this level. I got game"

Are you deliberately being dishonest, or do you really not notice the convenient lack of context and application of intention in these quotes?

What will people NOT believe to make their enemies look worse in their eyes? Even a slew of propaganda is not suspicious enough to reject.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:41:36 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:38:33 PM, 000ike wrote:

I assume that:

Am I right?

Are you deliberately being dishonest, or do you really not notice the convenient lack of context and application of intention in these quotes?

What will people NOT believe to make their enemies look worse in their eyes? Even a slew of propaganda is not suspicious enough to reject.

Fvck it. Okay, O ike, you have bested me. I tip my hat to my superior.

Let it be known to all that I am a dolt, and that I simply dislike Obama for no apparent reason.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:46:37 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:41:36 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/20/2011 7:38:33 PM, 000ike wrote:

I assume that:

Am I right?

Let it be known to all that I am a dolt, and that I simply dislike Obama for no apparent reason.

I know that was a bit snarky of me. I apologize.

Anyway: ike has bested me.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:48:08 PM

Your sarcasm implies that you have apparent reasons. May we hear these reasons please? ...other than the asinine and dishonest accusation of "hubris".

Why is it that you and all the other Anti-Obamacrats seem to turn a blind eye to what he has done right, and them criticize him without actual explanations that can be dissected? So far, all I've heard from you is "hubris" and some absurd source where you derived that theory.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 7:51:33 PM
At 9/20/2011 7:48:08 PM, 000ike wrote:

Your sarcasm implies that you have apparent reasons. May we hear these reasons please? ...other than the asinine and dishonest accusation of "hubris".

Why is it that you and all the other Anti-Obamacrats seem to turn a blind eye to what he has done right, and them criticize him without actual explanations that can be dissected? So far, all I've heard from you is "hubris" and some absurd source where you derived that theory.

I wasn't sarcastic. I was attempting to bow out on a humorous high note. I have no issue admitting defeat.

Ike, you won. You haven't changed my feelings about Obama, but you have rendered my argument invalid.

Are we understood?

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 8:00:21 PM
I guess I'm not getting any closure on the subject.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 8:02:29 PM
At 9/20/2011 8:00:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

what closure?
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 8:04:51 PM
At 9/20/2011 8:02:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/20/2011 8:00:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

what closure?

About my actual admission of defeat:

"I wasn't sarcastic. I was attempting to bow out on a humorous high note. I have no issue admitting defeat.

Ike, you won. You haven't changed my feelings about Obama, but you have rendered my argument invalid.

Are we understood?"