Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Love Hate Relationship of Blacks and Whites ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:37:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes I agree. There is undoubtedly a love and hate relationship going on between Blacks and Whites. As some of you may know, I live in the SouthEastern part of the US. The race relations here have improved dramatically over the past 20 years. You see just as many mixed relationships here like you do up North.
But it goes beyond just the personal. It is now political and spiritual. You have
Blacks and Whites who assembled themselves together in churches more than ever now. And you have those political ideologues who love sharing their ideology with each other without prejudice. Black Republican number have increased and crimes done by Blacks and Whites together are on the rise. We are more inclusive, more accepting of each others flaws and social ills more than any other period in history. I can still walk down a hallway and get a nice nod or hello from a
Caucasian America. There is not that tenseness anymore or restraint that was evident during a more Conservative reign. Having a Black man as President has made things easier on a social level. We still have our subconsious prejudices
that come out every now and then. But this time, it is more complex. It is not
overt, but passive and restrained. What do you think ?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:43:50 AM
I don't see black and white people. I see people. Before anyone hounds me for this extremely liberal view, I do know there are differences between them, and races exist, Its just that I have come to the conclusion that acknowledging race to the extreme extent that society does, will only damage relationships between people. Lets just see people for who they are, and not for what they are born being.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:59:35 AM
At 9/29/2011 10:43:50 AM, 000ike wrote:
I don't see black and white people. I see people. Before anyone hounds me for this extremely liberal view, I do know there are differences between them, and races exist, Its just that I have come to the conclusion that acknowledging race to the extreme extent that society does, will only damage relationships between people. Lets just see people for who they are, and not for what they are born being.

Perhaps it has more to do with our cultures history than anything else.
There are a lot of unresloved issues and underlying ones that can easily become accesible with the slightest injustice. Some issues we have overlooked for too long now such as poverty and crime. Now Caucasians are being forced to live in compromising conditions with a VERY eager but sane racially charged atmosphere.
Some say that racism is a necessary evil. Is that really the case. I do not know, you tell me.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 11:06:39 AM
At 9/29/2011 10:59:35 AM, inferno wrote:

There are a lot of unresloved issues and underlying ones that can easily become accesible with the slightest injustice. Some issues we have overlooked for too long now such as poverty and crime. Now Caucasians are being forced to live in compromising conditions with a VERY eager but sane racially charged atmosphere.
Some say that racism is a necessary evil. Is that really the case. I do not know, you tell me.

I repeat. There are no black and white people. Having knowledge of the origin of variations in skin color really puts this whole characteristic in a light of insignificance. Where the problems you speak of originate is the PERCEPTION of races, the likes of which BOTH BLACK AND WHITE people perpetuate. BET is among the stations I abhor for perpetuating the singularity of all people of dark skin, THUS perpetuating the presence of this rift.

You will NEVER EVER treat someone the same, and give him empathy, if you do not believe he is just as human as you are and the same as you. This is the core reason of racial tension.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 11:15:24 AM
At 9/29/2011 11:06:39 AM, 000ike wrote:

I repeat. There are no black and white people. Having knowledge of the origin of variations in skin color really puts this whole characteristic in a light of insignificance. Where the problems you speak of originate is the PERCEPTION of races, the likes of which BOTH BLACK AND WHITE people perpetuate. BET is among the stations I abhor for perpetuating the singularity of all people of dark skin, THUS perpetuating the presence of this rift.

You will NEVER EVER treat someone the same, and give him empathy, if you do not believe he is just as human as you are and the same as you. This is the core reason of racial tension.

I agree 000IKE. But since we live in the real world, this is an issue that has become the norm. So we learn how to live with these social ills. Right now, I think we are making tremendous progress given where we were just 40 years ago as a nation.
Many did not believe it was possible for Obama to win the 2008 election in a very racially charged and hostile environment which came from demons of the past.
Not to mention Conservative propaganda.
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 3:55:59 PM

Extremely liberal? I am a pretty hard core capitalist and I pretty much share the same opinion.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 4:11:46 PM

There is no such thing as different species either. In fact, all "bioligical" differences between organisms are really just social constructs... It's society's fault
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 4:12:18 PM
At 9/29/2011 11:15:24 AM, inferno wrote:

I agree 000IKE. But since we live in the real world, this is an issue that has become the norm. So we learn how to live with these social ills. Right now, I think we are making tremendous progress given where we were just 40 years ago as a nation.
Many did not believe it was possible for Obama to win the 2008 election in a very racially charged and hostile environment which came from demons of the past.

Ya, because conservatives dominate the Media... Oh wait...
President of DDO
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 4:16:14 PM
At 9/29/2011 4:12:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Its not about media. It is real life. People hate Republicans because many of them are like you. Extreme.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 5:34:11 PM
At 9/29/2011 4:16:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/29/2011 4:12:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Its not about media. It is real life. People hate Republicans because many of them are like you. Extreme.

First off... I am neither a Republican or Extreme...

You need to stop making these silly statements without evidence....

And, if people hated Republicans so much, why have Republicans won 5 out of the last 8 presidential elections?
President of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 5:37:59 PM
At 9/29/2011 5:34:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I guess you're not republican, but you are extreme. You have extremist views on race.

And, if people hated Republicans so much, why have Republicans won 5 out of the last 8 presidential elections?

Because we were in the Reagan era and influenced by Reaganomics. Obama is the first president to officially leave the Reagan era, and the history books will record this national transition. America at the moment is losing republicans, and fewer and fewer people are believing in the hardcore and archaic principles of conservative republicanism.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 5:56:53 PM
At 9/29/2011 5:37:59 PM, 000ike wrote:

I guess you're not republican, but you are extreme. You have extremist views on race.

What is so extreme about my views on Race?

I'm not a racist, fascist, white nationalist, or anything like that.

I am, however, a race realist. I am only extreme in the way that scientists that believe in evolution are. I acknowledge the scientific reality that intellect differ between races.

No, races are not the same, genetically. This is not extremism, it is science.

Because we were in the Reagan era and influenced by Reaganomics. Obama is the first president to officially leave the Reagan era, and the history books will record this national transition. America at the moment is losing republicans, and fewer and fewer people are believing in the hardcore and archaic principles of conservative republicanism.

Where is this evidence that we are losing conservatives. You don't have any, because it isn't true.

In 1992, 36% of the AMerican People self identified as conservative. It has steadily, and slowly, RISEN since then. In 2011, 41% of people self identify as conservative. This is the higher than any time in the past 20 years.

So, we are actually GAINING conservatives, despite a heavy inflow of Immigrants, who are typically left wing.

So, it seem like those "hardcore and archaic" ideas are getting more popular.

Or, maybe people are just getting smarter and realizing how big a failure leftist economic and social polices have been
President of DDO
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 8:18:41 AM
At 9/29/2011 5:56:53 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/29/2011 5:37:59 PM, 000ike wrote:

What is so extreme about my views on Race?

I'm not a racist, fascist, white nationalist, or anything like that.

I am, however, a race realist. I am only extreme in the way that scientists that believe in evolution are. I acknowledge the scientific reality that intellect differ between races.

No, races are not the same, genetically. This is not extremism, it is science.

Where is this evidence that we are losing conservatives. You don't have any, because it isn't true.

In 1992, 36% of the AMerican People self identified as conservative. It has steadily, and slowly, RISEN since then. In 2011, 41% of people self identify as conservative. This is the higher than any time in the past 20 years.

So, we are actually GAINING conservatives, despite a heavy inflow of Immigrants, who are typically left wing.

So, it seem like those "hardcore and archaic" ideas are getting more popular.

Or, maybe people are just getting smarter and realizing how big a failure leftist economic and social polices have been

Jim. You lie. The Liberal views have increased as more and more civil rights have been expanded. This nation is now getting rid of those old stoic ideas that have kept us back for so long. Most people are socially Conservative, but they are politically Liberals. And after the 2008 election, this has been proven. There were Southern states who voted for Obama for a Liberal President. Most educated people usually do. Stats show that most of the uneducated Conservatives from rich and poor demographics voted for McCain. Needless to say that they lost.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 8:22:58 AM
I think the emergence of Vampires and their campaign to be accepted by society has largely relegated traditional racial tensions.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 8:34:40 AM
Honestly I'm fairly indifferent. I don't pretend that i don't see someone is black or white, but i really don't start judging someone until they open their mouth.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 8:38:11 AM
At 10/3/2011 8:22:58 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I think the emergence of Vampires and their campaign to be accepted by society has largely relegated traditional racial tensions.

I am from the South. And I can tell you from what I see here daily on both sides is as a result of miseducation. It is mostly propagand driven along with traditional and outdated ideology. There is also a fear factor that plays on the emotions of the feeble and weak. They think as collectives. One see then the other follows.
It is like a hive of bees. This can cause a society to be reactionary rather than logical. Most Conservatives are just that, people driven by their own inherited beliefs.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 9:09:22 AM
At 10/3/2011 8:38:11 AM, inferno wrote:

I am from the South. And I can tell you from what I see here daily on both sides is as a result of miseducation. It is mostly propagand driven along with traditional and outdated ideology. There is also a fear factor that plays on the emotions of the feeble and weak. They think as collectives. One see then the other follows.
It is like a hive of bees. This can cause a society to be reactionary rather than logical. Most Conservatives are just that, people driven by their own inherited beliefs.

Do you even read posts before replying?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 9:28:08 AM
At 10/3/2011 9:09:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/3/2011 8:38:11 AM, inferno wrote:

Do you even read posts before replying?

Of course you moron. My comments are actually directed to the postee. Not you.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 9:31:24 AM
At 10/3/2011 9:28:40 AM, inferno wrote:
Well it is actually directed to that Jim guy. Sorry.

You are as th1ck as sh1t.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 11:09:19 AM

What's an example of a leftist social policy that is a failure?

Also, stop with the political rhetoric of trying to blame the Left for the economic crisis.
President of DDO
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 11:11:29 AM
At 10/3/2011 11:09:19 AM, Danielle wrote:

Also, stop with the political rhetoric of trying to blame the Left for the economic crisis.

Come, on you can't tell me that Freddie and Fannie Mac and politicians legislation to provide housing to poor people didn't have a negative effect on the economic crisis?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 11:32:00 AM
At 10/3/2011 11:11:29 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Come, on you can't tell me that Freddie and Fannie Mac and politicians legislation to provide housing to poor people didn't have a negative effect on the economic crisis?

Kermit. It may have to some degree. But this goes beyond race. The status quo has orchestrated these circumstances to put forth a one world government.
This is not a myth or a fairy tale. The chaos you see on Wall Street is due to government corruption and greed. They do not care about you or what you think.
This is why you see us on the verge of anarchy here. Are you blind ?
I think you need to see this world for what it really is.
And get rid of your homogeneous mentality.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:10:04 PM

Keynesian Economics is a failure
Socialist Economics is a failure

Both are Leftist economic policies.

(n) Keynesianism (the economic theories of John Maynard Keynes who advocated government monetary and fiscal programs intended to stimulate business activity and increase employment)
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu...

(n) socialism (a political theory advocating state ownership of industry)
(n) socialist economy (an economic system based on state ownership of capital)

(n) left wing (those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare)

(n) right wing (those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged)

To be more specific;

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, enacted February 13, 2008 by the 110th Congress.

Or the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, enacted October 3, 2008 by the 110th Congress.

The 110th Congress was responsible for the Fiscals years of 08, and 09, under which we started with 145,937 jobs, and ended with 138,393 jobs.
http://www.dlt.ri.gov...

(The Fiscal year starts October 1st of the previous calendar year. so October 1st 2007-October 1st 2009)

Currently there are only 139,627

According to Congress we spent a total of $792 billion in stimulus under the 111th congress.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

That is a total of $792 billion in order to create only 1,234 jobs.

That is $641,815,235.01 per job.

It would probably be easier just to write the 1,234 people a check for $642 million, but than again it's questionable whether or not the stimulus even created it, or if the private sector did it themselves; after all the Stimulus packages in 2008 didn't do jack.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:13:16 PM
At 10/3/2011 12:10:04 PM, DanT wrote:

(n) Keynesianism (the economic theories of John Maynard Keynes who advocated government monetary and fiscal programs intended to stimulate business activity and increase employment)

(n) left wing (those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare)

(n) right wing (those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged)

To be more specific;

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, enacted February 13, 2008 by the 110th Congress.

Or the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, enacted October 3, 2008 by the 110th Congress.

The 110th Congress was responsible for the Fiscals years of 08, and 09, under which we started with 145,937 jobs, and ended with 138,393 jobs.

(The Fiscal year starts October 1st of the previous calendar year. so October 1st 2007-October 1st 2009)

According to Congress we spent a total of $792 billion in stimulus under the 111th congress.

It would probably be easier just to write the 1,234 people a check for $642 million, but than again it's questionable whether or not the stimulus even created it, or if the private sector did it themselves; after all the Stimulus packages in 2008 didn't do jack.

Also the the late-2000s recession started December 2007 during the fiscal year of 2008.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:15:03 PM
At 10/3/2011 12:13:16 PM, DanT wrote:

To be more specific;

Also the the late-2000s recession started December 2007 during the fiscal year of 2008.

This means nothing. The economy was destroyed purposely by the Illuminati.
They are creating a New World Order and this time it will affect every single solitary thing that you do. Period.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:18:11 PM
At 10/3/2011 12:15:03 PM, inferno wrote:

To be more specific;

They are creating a New World Order and this time it will affect every single solitary thing that you do. Period.

LMAO
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:19:13 PM
At 10/3/2011 12:18:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 10/3/2011 12:15:03 PM, inferno wrote:

To be more specific;

LMAO

You can laugh now, but you will be crying like a baby soon.