Jump to topic:

Curse Out the Governor

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 9:40:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What would happen if you cursed out the governor to his face? I was just wondering why this never happens, especially with my bully of a governor, Chris Christie. He has said some extremely extremely rude and obnoxious things to peoples faces, why does he not get the same treatment himself? The 1st amendment will protect you right? Not that I would ever do this, just that I wish it would happen.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2011 12:37:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/29/2011 9:40:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
What would happen if you cursed out the governor to his face? I was just wondering why this never happens, especially with my bully of a governor, Chris Christie. He has said some extremely extremely rude and obnoxious things to peoples faces, why does he not get the same treatment himself? The 1st amendment will protect you right? Not that I would ever do this, just that I wish it would happen.

Most are of the confusing attitude that politicians ought to be immune from real criticism. You know, the whole "public servant respectability" line of thinking.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.