Jump to topic:

Steps toward Geo

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 3:15:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Slowly i am seeing some wisdom in the core of Geo's rants. I don't believe in the lizard people running the illuminati and controlling the world, but i am seeing things with a more jaundice view than I have before. I've always been horribly skeptical of the integrity of either party, and the politicians within, but i have been thinking that there is less and less difference betewen them. In fact i think that they are really in the business in trying desperately to create a definitional divide. The net results of both parties have bare shades of difference, and when there is a change in regime, it's essentially a shuffle of the same deck.

I contend that who ever is president, no matter the party, they are in the business of creating a distinct difference that doesn't really exist so that we will rally and not really notice that it's really the same. I don't have evidence to assert a conspiracy, because i think the problem is systemic and bigger than anyone really could challenge.

I really wish there was a movement where everyone who has a political affiliation would go to town hall and unenroll, become an independent. The parties would be in turmoil if 75% of their members removed their designation in the polls. Its a very simple and nonviolent protest that would have a serious impact toward the system. When a majority is looking at parties as the minority the dynamics of politics changes.

My little Charlesb rant.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 11:30:36 AM
Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.

Of course it's a sham. Hell, look at the elections here. There aren't even rich wankers putting money in your pockets and it somehow managed to be a hoax.

Politicians are puppets. It is their job to look good and attract as many voters as possible.

The government has already succeeded in making just about EVERYTHING illegal. There is not a person in the states who isn't a criminal. It just so happens that we live in a state where the laws are randomly enforced.. But if they want to get you, they can.

The powers that be are trying their hardest, and have been trying to do this for decades, to move us into a more Authoritarian direction. Both parties are doing it, even when the followers and members of these parties genuinely believe that they are working towards our benefit.

Republican or Democrat, if either of them have their way to the fullest extent, you end up with the same thing. The differences are simply aesthetic.

There is a reason for this. The purpose of government is to enslave you while tricking you into thinking that it's totally cool. They aren't going to accomplish that with a Fascist Theocracy in the name of Jesus if we live in a nation of Muslims or Atheists.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 1:49:51 PM
Mises has a a section:
"From minarchist to anarachist" in which there is reading to convince you that to become an anarchist.

Perhaps DDO should have a:
"From libertarian to conspiracist theory" in which you become the true full blown stereotypical libertarian.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 2:40:40 PM
Just because they both hate freedom doesn't mean they don't hate different elements of it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.