Why I Hate the Occupy Wall Street Movement

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 6:44:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
From Wikipedia, on the Occupy Wall Street Movement:

"The participants of the event are mainly protesting against social and economic inequality, corporate greed, and the influence of corporate money and lobbyists on government, among other concerns."

Basically, they are supposed to be fighting against corporate influence in government and inequality.

So, what are ther "demands"? Again, from Wikipedia:

"Peripheral demands such as raising taxes on the rich, raising taxes on corporations, ending corporate welfare, support for trade unionism, and protecting Medicare and Social Security in their traditional forms are expressed by some participants.[48] Occupy Maine is asking for an investment in public transportation infrastructure and the return home of Maine National Guardsmen from wars overseas.[23] Other protesters are calling for an audit or elimination of the Federal Reserve, affordable healthcare, dismantling the military-industrial complex and to end all wars."

I like that they are demanding an end to wars and fighting the Fed, which, of course, created the economic crisis in the first place.

But, many of their other goals have me a bit confused. They claim to be fighting against some Wall Street-Washington partnership. Yet, most of their solutions involve EXPANDING the state.

They call for more Public Investment. This means the government making more deals with Private Contractors to do these jobs. They call for more regulations, ignoring that all existing regulations were written by industry leaders to keep new entrepeuners from passing them up.

How would this fix this problem?

I don't know, and neither do they.

Furthermore, they are railing against Big Banks and Wall Street. Yet, they want to dramatically raise taxes on ALL the wealthy. This means, not just Wall Street, but Entrepeuners, Small Businesses, and Doctors.

The real problem is the size an existence of the State. The way to get rid of this State-Corporate partnership is to get rid of the state, so all will be truly equal under the "law".
President of DDO
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 6:59:57 PM
Most protesters anywhere are idiots. Case closed.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 7:10:13 PM
At 10/8/2011 6:59:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

But these people, in particular, are completely inconsistent...

At least the Tea Party had a consistent message... They opposed the Wall Streetting given special power by Washington, so they wanted Washington to have less power...

The Occupy Wall Streeters also oppose Wall Street getting special power from Washington, so they want to give Washington more power... Ya
President of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 7:40:38 PM

It may not be the most articulate and organized message, but at least they have the courage to actively vocalize their discontent with the work of the government. Disapproval polls don't create quite the same effect of pressing worry.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 7:45:07 PM
Here are the list of demands.
Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Lulz.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Lulz

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

I'm so maxing out my credit cards and hoping the protests work :p

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 7:50:32 PM
At 10/8/2011 7:45:07 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Lulz.

Lulz

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1.) Keep Low Skill Wages Artificially Wages and Implement Strong Anti Business Tax and Regulatory Policies

2.) ?????????

3.) JOBS!!!
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 7:51:43 PM
At 10/8/2011 7:45:07 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Lulz.

Lulz

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1.) Keep Low Skill Wages Artificially High and Implement Strong Anti Business Tax and Regulatory Policies

2.) ?????????

3.) JOBS!!!
President of DDO
gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 9:52:40 PM
the people complain about their taxes yet the rich already supply most of the tax income. . . these people have no clue. I'm in no way rich but i hate the demonizing of the rich thats been going on recently.
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:04:36 PM
At 10/8/2011 9:52:40 PM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
the people complain about their taxes yet the rich already supply most of the tax income. . . these people have no clue. I'm in no way rich but i hate the demonizing of the rich thats been going on recently.

The United States actually has the most progressive system in the world. The idea that the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes is a lie perpetuated by the left.

People want the benefits of government programs without having to pay the costs , so hey why not hand the bills to someone else :p
Open borders debate:
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:20:28 PM

Rich people are not mean; they are extortionist and slave drivers. It is disgusting that rich people have such a large influence on the political process in the US, and it is unconstitutional. All of the wealth is in the hands of the lazy, stupid, and ignorant. There is high amount of social inequality between classes. One must have wealth to get wealth. The rich don't even want us (the 99%) to be able to make enough to get by and have the time to pay attention to these political issues. Not all American Citizens have equal say or equal rights anymore. Even government officials and officers, that we pay taxes to employ, support us, because they have the luxury of a stable job and income. There is way too much money coming from our (the 99%'s) pockets and tax dollars going into special interest that in no way benefit us, but support large corporations that try to keep us in debt. Example; food companies are f**king evil, yet we are practically forced to buy their terrible, unhealthy products.
I don't have a problem when rich people let us join their devil worshiping cult, but they want to keep it exclusive to only the already wealthy. Most wealthy people either inherited it, or are baby boomers, which took all the easier jobs, and let the newer generations with the low class "untouchable" jobs. It disgusts me when rich people complain about taxation or economic problems, when they are only affected to a minimal extent.
The rich are selfish and only care about themselves, and have no interest in even letting lower-class people come close to their social standing. The worst part of all of this is that the government is aware of this issue and choices to let it happen. Only wealth citizens have a say in government. I bet no one here can name one political figure that has even the slightest significance in government say that comes from a low income family, or even supports the lower class. In politics, supporting low class interest in unheard of and a death to any want to be politician's career. I'm ashamed to even be an American Citizen, because it goes to show the rest of the world that I am a part of a country whose government doesn't even have respect for its lower-class citizens.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:30:09 PM
At 10/8/2011 10:20:28 PM, Mikeee wrote:

Rich people are not mean; they are extortionist and slave drivers. It is disgusting that rich people have such a large influence on the political process in the US, and it is unconstitutional. All of the wealth is in the hands of the lazy, stupid, and ignorant. There is high amount of social inequality between classes. One must have wealth to get wealth. The rich don't even want us (the 99%) to be able to make enough to get by and have the time to pay attention to these political issues. Not all American Citizens have equal say or equal rights anymore. Even government officials and officers, that we pay taxes to employ, support us, because they have the luxury of a stable job and income. There is way too much money coming from our (the 99%'s) pockets and tax dollars going into special interest that in no way benefit us, but support large corporations that try to keep us in debt. Example; food companies are f**king evil, yet we are practically forced to buy their terrible, unhealthy products.
I don't have a problem when rich people let us join their devil worshiping cult, but they want to keep it exclusive to only the already wealthy. Most wealthy people either inherited it, or are baby boomers, which took all the easier jobs, and let the newer generations with the low class "untouchable" jobs. It disgusts me when rich people complain about taxation or economic problems, when they are only affected to a minimal extent.
The rich are selfish and only care about themselves, and have no interest in even letting lower-class people come close to their social standing. The worst part of all of this is that the government is aware of this issue and choices to let it happen. Only wealth citizens have a say in government. I bet no one here can name one political figure that has even the slightest significance in government say that comes from a low income family, or even supports the lower class. In politics, supporting low class interest in unheard of and a death to any want to be politician's career. I'm ashamed to even be an American Citizen, because it goes to show the rest of the world that I am a part of a country whose government doesn't even have respect for its lower-class citizens.

So, according to you:

1.) Rich People are Selfish, but Nobody Else is

2.) Rich People are lazy

3.) Rich People have far too much influence in government

4.) ?????????

5.) BIGGER GOVERNMENT!!!

I'm sorry that I dont share the same admiration of the hard working, honest welfare recipients...
President of DDO
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:47:36 PM
At 10/8/2011 7:10:13 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

At least the Tea Party had a consistent message... They opposed the Wall Streetting given special power by Washington, so they wanted Washington to have less power...

Gay marriage and immigration laws are less Washington power?

The Occupy Wall Streeters also oppose Wall Street getting special power from Washington, so they want to give Washington more power... Ya

Inb4 there is no formal Tea Party platfrom. 82% of Tea Partyists are Con gay marriage and 90% are Pro tougher immigration[1].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:50:06 PM
So, according to you:

2.) Rich People are lazy

4.) ?????????

5.) BIGGER GOVERNMENT!!!

I'm sorry that I dont share the same admiration of the hard working, honest welfare recipients...

That's because you are only seventeen and don't have to work and pay taxes. Yes, rich people who chose to whored there wealth, flash in front of people, and not share, and on top of that, wine like a f**king b**ch when they have to pay taxes is proof that they are selfish and completely arrogant.

The stock market is a lot like gambling, but the rich people can afford to fix the rules, and pay off the security to let them cheat and fix the game. How often do you see the rich do manual labor? How often do you see the rich next to normal hard working people?

If you are unaware of special interest groups and lobbyist, then you are terrible misinformed. A friend of mine works at a law firm the supports evil companies such as tobacco and food companies. He went to a prestigious law school, yet they don't even pay him nearly as much as the already wealth, just because they can. He hates his job, but he cannot quit because he has to support his family. He has a little girl with downs syndrome, and the only way he can pay for her medical needs is through the health care his job provides. He is trapped and he cannot get out. He is treated like s**t and works 1000 times harder than anyone else in his firm, yet he doesn't even get respect.

If our country actual intended to support democracy then, like Rome, would have plebeians class representatives, and would not allow the patricians class to completely dominate the government. Because the rich already dominates, no one will do anything to stop the social injustice. In Rome the Gracchi Brothers tries to fix the problems with the social inequality. They both where assassinated so that the rich would have no immediate threat. Supporting the lower class is political suicide. How is the fair and constructional?

The only way to get a good job is though extended learning which cost way to much, and banks are unwilling to just give out the money. When you graduate, you will have so much debt, and you won't even be able to get a well paying job to be able to work it off. Just as Hinduism allowed the rich to stay in power without reveltion by the lower class, Modern Americans are being put down by the government, just so the greedy rich b*****s can keep their unearned wealth.
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 10:50:54 PM

I read the first 500 pages of Atlas Shrugged and that was almost a perfect paraphrase.

" I bet no one here can name one political figure that has even the slightest significance in government say that comes from a low income family, or even supports the lower class."

Did you hear of Tim Pawlenty's position? It was basically "I came from a poor, hardworking family, so vote for me".
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:21:24 PM
At 10/8/2011 10:47:36 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/8/2011 7:10:13 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Gay marriage and immigration laws are less Washington power?

Inb4 there is no formal Tea Party platfrom. 82% of Tea Partyists are Con gay marriage and 90% are Pro tougher immigration[1].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yes and yes... Marriage shouldnt be a state institution in the first place... And, as I talk about in a different post, immigration control IS consistent with libertarianism...
President of DDO
JuiceSqueeze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:21:27 PM
wasnt one of their minds to forgive ALL DEBT?

LOLOL.

and free college for everyone?

how about this - US gov. stops underwriting college majors that have no economic potential. I'm sorry, you really think you're going to make 45k with a double major in art and philosophy?

and top 99%? LOLOLOL. more like .00001%.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:23:23 PM
At 10/8/2011 10:50:06 PM, Mikeee wrote:
So, according to you:

2.) Rich People are lazy

4.) ?????????

5.) BIGGER GOVERNMENT!!!

That's because you are only seventeen and don't have to work and pay taxes. Yes, rich people who chose to whored there wealth, flash in front of people, and not share, and on top of that, wine like a f**king b**ch when they have to pay taxes is proof that they are selfish and completely arrogant.

The stock market is a lot like gambling, but the rich people can afford to fix the rules, and pay off the security to let them cheat and fix the game. How often do you see the rich do manual labor? How often do you see the rich next to normal hard working people?

If you are unaware of special interest groups and lobbyist, then you are terrible misinformed. A friend of mine works at a law firm the supports evil companies such as tobacco and food companies. He went to a prestigious law school, yet they don't even pay him nearly as much as the already wealth, just because they can. He hates his job, but he cannot quit because he has to support his family. He has a little girl with downs syndrome, and the only way he can pay for her medical needs is through the health care his job provides. He is trapped and he cannot get out. He is treated like s**t and works 1000 times harder than anyone else in his firm, yet he doesn't even get respect.

If our country actual intended to support democracy then, like Rome, would have plebeians class representatives, and would not allow the patricians class to completely dominate the government. Because the rich already dominates, no one will do anything to stop the social injustice. In Rome the Gracchi Brothers tries to fix the problems with the social inequality. They both where assassinated so that the rich would have no immediate threat. Supporting the lower class is political suicide. How is the fair and constructional?

The only way to get a good job is though extended learning which cost way to much, and banks are unwilling to just give out the money. When you graduate, you will have so much debt, and you won't even be able to get a well paying job to be able to work it off. Just as Hinduism allowed the rich to stay in power without reveltion by the lower class, Modern Americans are being put down by the government, just so the greedy rich b*****s can keep their unearned wealth.

I'm only 17, so I guess I don't understand aimless rants like this yet... Too bad I wasted time trying to find meaning in this pointless post...
President of DDO
gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:24:08 PM
So, according to you:

2.) Rich People are lazy

4.) ?????????

5.) BIGGER GOVERNMENT!!!

you are ignorant. . . I come from dirt poor, never having relied on my parents or anyone else for a single penny beyond a place to stay and food to eat. Yet, I own sht. I got money. Not rich, but hell, I'm 18. Hows that? I took advantage of every opportunity presented. I got scholarships, I work my @ss off, I spend my time wisely, learning from the rich rather than complaining about it. For you to claim that it is impossible to get higher education without going into debt is bogus, I'm making 6 grand a semester . . . explain my debt . . . explain it. I didn't get where I am because of the government, no, I didn't get a single penny from them. For you to claim that its impossible to move upwards simply means that you've given up, not that its impossible. You, good sir, are an idiot.
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
jamesofthecommons
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:27:58 PM
At 10/8/2011 6:44:43 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

"The participants of the event are mainly protesting against social and economic inequality, corporate greed, and the influence of corporate money and lobbyists on government, among other concerns."

Basically, they are supposed to be fighting against corporate influence in government and inequality.

"Peripheral demands such as raising taxes on the rich, raising taxes on corporations, ending corporate welfare, support for trade unionism, and protecting Medicare and Social Security in their traditional forms are expressed by some participants.[48] Occupy Maine is asking for an investment in public transportation infrastructure and the return home of Maine National Guardsmen from wars overseas.[23] Other protesters are calling for an audit or elimination of the Federal Reserve, affordable healthcare, dismantling the military-industrial complex and to end all wars."

I like that they are demanding an end to wars and fighting the Fed, which, of course, created the economic crisis in the first place.

But, many of their other goals have me a bit confused. They claim to be fighting against some Wall Street-Washington partnership. Yet, most of their solutions involve EXPANDING the state.

They call for more Public Investment. This means the government making more deals with Private Contractors to do these jobs. They call for more regulations, ignoring that all existing regulations were written by industry leaders to keep new entrepeuners from passing them up.

Furthermore, they are railing against Big Banks and Wall Street. Yet, they want to dramatically raise taxes on ALL the wealthy. This means, not just Wall Street, but Entrepeuners, Small Businesses, and Doctors.

The real problem is the size an existence of the State. The way to get rid of this State-Corporate partnership is to get rid of the state, so all will be truly equal under the "law".

Right,then the private armies and police forces employed by the corporations can completely enslave us,and we will loose even the right to protest peacefully.Need I remind you that the US constitution which documents our rights as private citizens,was NOT wrote nor ratified by private citizens ?
And jimmy, what law will we have, and who will enforce that law if we get rid of the state.
You need to rid yourself of the notion that the state exists entirely independent of society and the individual members of society.We do not need to do away with the state,nor the government;we need a government by the people for the people.That is what occupy wallstreet is about !
Good bye for now jimmy !
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:32:10 PM

Rich people are not mean; they are extortionist and slave drivers.

Proof?

It is disgusting that rich people have such a large influence on the political process in the US, and it is unconstitutional.

Yes because its not as If labor unions or other organizations exist that influence the political process. Oh wait.............turns out liberal organizations and labor unions give the most.

http://www.opensecrets.org...

All of the wealth is in the hands of the lazy, stupid, and ignorant.

Data suggests otherewise:
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

There is high amount of social inequality between classes. One must have wealth to get wealth.

No refutation. I think school choice would be a great plan to put everyone on a more equal footing.

The rich don't even want us (the 99%) to be able to make enough to get by and have the time to pay attention to these political issues.

Data suggests otherwise.

Not all American Citizens have equal say or equal rights anymore.

Unsubstantiated.

Even government officials and officers, that we pay taxes to employ, support us, because they have the luxury of a stable job and income.

Government officials act to get elected. What do you mean by 'support us'. I thought they were taken over by the evilz corporations.

There is way too much money coming from our (the 99%'s) pockets and tax dollars going into special interest that in no way benefit us, but support large corporations that try to keep us in debt.

The 1% pay for 3%8 of the federal budget. http://ntu.org... Many of the programs don't benefit them: medicaid, medicare, social security, student loans, welfare, exclusively help the poor and middle class.

Example; food companies are f**king evil, yet we are practically forced to buy their terrible, unhealthy products.

p. Forced to buy them? Yea, apparently there are no healthy foods around :p.

I don't have a problem when rich people let us join their devil worshiping cult, but they want to keep it exclusive to only the already wealthy.

Should one not earn money based on the services he or she provides?

Most wealthy people either inherited it, or are baby boomers, which took all the easier jobs, and let the newer generations with the low class "untouchable" jobs.

Unsubstantiated. I already showed you that the wealthy work more. Job selection is based on supply and demand. If you have the skills for a higher paying job you get the higher paying job.

It disgusts me when rich people complain about taxation or economic problems, when they are only affected to a minimal extent.

your the one doing that :p. The rich already pay more the their fair share in taxes.

The rich are selfish and only care about themselves, and have no interest in even letting lower-class people come close to their social standing.

unsubstantited.

The worst part of all of this is that the government is aware of this issue and choices to let it happen.

heheheh

Only wealth citizens have a say in government. I bet no one here can name one political figure that has even the slightest significance in government say that comes from a low income family, or even supports the lower class. In politics, supporting low class interest in unheard of and a death to any want to be politician's career.

HAHAHAHA! Seriously, do you count how many times presidents use middle class and small business owner. "Worker class is struggling". They cater to them so much.

I'm ashamed to even be an American Citizen, because it goes to show the rest of the world that I am a part of a country whose government doesn't even have respect for its lower-class citizens.

Please leave the country then.
Open borders debate:
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:32:35 PM

And if he didn't have that job and that health care, he wouldn't be able to afford the meds.

But if we abolished the current system...

Nope, still couldn't afford the meds. The meds might not even be invented anyway. So now you're left with a child with Down Syndrome and no meds at all.

How is that supposed to help, exactly?
JuiceSqueeze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:33:13 PM
At 10/8/2011 11:27:58 PM, jamesofthecommons wrote:

Right,then the private armies and police forces employed by the corporations can completely enslave us,and we will loose even the right to protest peacefully.Need I remind you that the US constitution which documents our rights as private citizens,was NOT wrote nor ratified by private citizens ?
And jimmy, what law will we have, and who will enforce that law if we get rid of the state.
You need to rid yourself of the notion that the state exists entirely independent of society and the individual members of society.We do not need to do away with the state,nor the government;we need a government by the people for the people.That is what occupy wallstreet is about !
Good bye for now jimmy !
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:38:13 PM
At 10/8/2011 11:21:27 PM, JuiceSqueeze wrote:
wasnt one of their minds to forgive ALL DEBT?

LOLOL.

I'm maxing out my credit cards

and free college for everyone?

how about this - US gov. stops underwriting college majors that have no economic potential. I'm sorry, you really think you're going to make 45k with a double major in art and philosophy?

I think those in engineering, mathematics, science, and perhaps business should get some subsidies (determining the maximum benefit is difficult though) due to their usefulness in economic growth. Liberal arts majors don't deserve sh!t though.

and top 99%? LOLOLOL. more like .00001%.

Yea, Americans are indeed very fortunate to live in a country with such great wealth, and many complain because others are richer then them. Give me a break. If they were serious about welfare redistribution, why not give away their money to third word nations and others poorer then them.
Open borders debate:
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:42:41 PM
At 10/8/2011 11:33:13 PM, JuiceSqueeze wrote:
At 10/8/2011 11:27:58 PM, jamesofthecommons wrote:

Good bye for now jimmy !

People would pay voluntary, private defnese agencies to protect their property and lives...

And, government is inherently subservant to wealth... that is the nature of representative government...
President of DDO
meechazoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 10:48:25 PM
They seem to lack the awareness or brain power to realize the duality of their very existence. This does not surprise me. Most liberals at first glance can appear to be witty and articulate, but once you speak to them or get to know them long enough you realize the limits of their cognitive abilities and mental faculties. Math and numbers seems to be their cryptonite. Here is why every zombie in this movement is really a walking paradox.
They want their civil liberties but also want further regulation over corporations. So they want to be free while making government more powerful...okay.
They call for stopping the torture of prisoners and citizens from other parts of the world. They also seem to support Obama......who lied and said GITMO would be closed....its not....but keep supporting him.
They also speak of banks taking homes without title....they are actually correct it did happen.....but wait they support Obama.....and he did nothing about it.
They support Obama but hate companies that ship our jobs out of the country....Obama just made the head of GE who has been the most blatant example of corporations evading taxes and shipping jobs outside the US....wait .....the "JOB CZAR".................
I keep thinking this is a SNL skit or a prank....but maybe it isn't...REALLY?
Till next time..