Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Mitt Romney a Mormon Cultist?

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:36:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Apparently, an evangelist in support of Rick Perry said that "Every true, born again follower of Christ ought to embrace a Christian over a non-Christian," referring to Perry's Christian beliefs. He then attacked Romney's Mormonism, calling the religion cultist.

How do you think this will affect the Republican nomination?

(I actually support Paul, but let's ignore that for this thread.)
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:43:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:36:11 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Apparently, an evangelist in support of Rick Perry said that "Every true, born again follower of Christ ought to embrace a Christian over a non-Christian," referring to Perry's Christian beliefs. He then attacked Romney's Mormonism, calling the religion cultist.

How do you think this will affect the Republican nomination?

(I actually support Paul, but let's ignore that for this thread.)

This isn't the first Pastor to hurt a Primary Candidate's chance of being President
President of DDO
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:44:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

>Religion is not a factor in voting
>Only Christian presidents
>Vast majority of Christian congressmen
>wat?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:44:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it.

Religion is not a factor. Try telling that to the people who thought that Obama was a muslim. If religion doesn't matter, why would it matter what his religion was :p.

I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

The media will report what is most profitable, not what is most useful. People are attracted to personal scandals, not the issues.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:47:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:44:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

>Religion is not a factor in voting
>Only Christian presidents
>Vast majority of Christian congressmen
>wat?

>America is an Overwhelmingly Christian Country
>Ameria is also a Democracy
>What do you expect?
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 8:59:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mormonism is the creation of a Freemason, Joseph Smith.

Religion does matter because if someone is Muslim they believe in Sharia Fascism, something antithetical to American values like freedom.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:02:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

To restate Freedos point, why is nearly every politician and President a Christian? Clearly the voters will refuse to vote for Atheist and I believe they will refuse a Mormon, which is worse than being an Atheist.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:07:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh, and here's a short article about it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
seraine
Posts: 734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:09:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

What the fvck? Are you saying that the there isn't anyone in the US who would refuse to vote for an atheist? Though the constitution may say freedom from religion, many voters are idiots who ignore that.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:13:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

Overly idealistic view is overly idealistic.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:34:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:09:19 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

What the fvck? Are you saying that the there isn't anyone in the US who would refuse to vote for an atheist? Though the constitution may say freedom from religion, many voters are idiots who ignore that.

lol I love this! We both know that isn't what I said, but it sure is fun to make accusations that are absolute crap isn't it?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:39:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:34:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 9:09:19 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/9/2011 8:41:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
It won't affect the race. Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort, Congress would simply impeach him, and that'd be the end of it. I hate how the media likes to knit pick these little useless slips instead of really reporting on the issues that matter.

What the fvck? Are you saying that the there isn't anyone in the US who would refuse to vote for an atheist? Though the constitution may say freedom from religion, many voters are idiots who ignore that.

lol I love this! We both know that isn't what I said, but it sure is fun to make accusations that are absolute crap isn't it?


Let me take a look at what you wrote...

" Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort"
First-religion=solely proselytizing on a political ground?
And, on a second note, http://faculty.mckendree.edu...

And off course, any view contrary to your own is "absolute crap", isn't it, 000ike?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:47:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:39:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Let me take a look at what you wrote...

" Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort"
First-religion=solely proselytizing on a political ground?
And, on a second note, http://faculty.mckendree.edu...

And off course, any view contrary to your own is "absolute crap", isn't it, 000ike?

I vowed to avoid speaking with you, but honestly you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with my posts. There is not one thing I say that you will not reply to with a testy and accusatory remark.

First of all, his view was not contrary to mine, what he did, if you would actually neutralize your mind for a moment and look without bias, was strawman me by saying I think there is not anyone in the country that wouldn't vote for an atheist.

Oh, but that doesn't matter right MIG? If it's against me, it must be right!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:49:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:47:21 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 9:39:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Let me take a look at what you wrote...

" Religion is not a factor in voting, because if a president tried to convert the country or anything of that sort"
First-religion=solely proselytizing on a political ground?
And, on a second note, http://faculty.mckendree.edu...

And off course, any view contrary to your own is "absolute crap", isn't it, 000ike?

I vowed to avoid speaking with you, but honestly you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with my posts. There is not one thing I say that you will not reply to with a testy and accusatory remark.

First of all, his view was not contrary to mine, what he did, if you would actually neutralize your mind for a moment and look without bias, was strawman me by saying I think there is not anyone in the country that wouldn't vote for an atheist.

Oh, but that doesn't matter right MIG? If it's against me, it must be right!

So you have spent the entire time refuting only one sentence that I have written? I am interested in your response to my post.

And second, point out where I have stated that any view contrary to yours is right...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 9:57:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:49:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

So you have spent the entire time refuting only one sentence that I have written? I am interested in your response to my post.

And second, point out where I have stated that any view contrary to yours is right...

lol You don't have to say it. You show it. Your behavior shows nothing but a tireless crusade to prove why I'm always wrong. I post in the Games forums, you reply telling me not to ruin everyone's fun. Darkkermit loses it and decides to try and insult me, you join without hesitation. I have a debate I lost, but everyone only took off arguments,....you are the ONLY one to take off conduct as well, for no reason. I post here in defense to the utter rubbish seraine wrote completely strawmanning my position, and you blindly follow in opposition.

Now, I could waste my time pulling out more instances of your obvious bias, but I know you'll just find one more fraudulent objection to deny what both you and I know is truth.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:02:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 9:57:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 9:49:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

So you have spent the entire time refuting only one sentence that I have written? I am interested in your response to my post.

And second, point out where I have stated that any view contrary to yours is right...

lol You don't have to say it. You show it. Your behavior shows nothing but a tireless crusade to prove why I'm always wrong.
Note that I have been commenting on OTHER forums without your pitiful comments in them...

I post in the Games forums, you reply telling me not to ruin everyone's fun.
As part of a prophecy, you come to get angry and judge socialpinko by his ideology...

Darkkermit loses it and decides to try and insult me, you join without hesitation.
Your point? I have been arguing with you several times before Darkkermit and you debated or started arguing, if I am correct.

I have a debate I lost, but everyone only took off arguments,....you are the ONLY one to take off conduct as well, for no reason.
Read my RFD if you think I blindly took off a point of conduct for nothing,.

I post here in defense to the utter rubbish seraine wrote completely strawmanning my position, and you blindly follow in opposition.
Now, I could waste my time pulling out more instances of your obvious bias, but I know you'll just find one more fraudulent objection to deny what both you and I know is truth.


I see that you refuse to address my link at all and go off on a rant about me. :)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:10:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:02:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I see that you refuse to address my link at all and go off on a rant about me. :)

I will have no logical discourse with you until we address this problem of your deliberate and perpetual dissent.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:11:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:10:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:02:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I see that you refuse to address my link at all and go off on a rant about me. :)

I will have no logical discourse with you until we address this problem of your deliberate and perpetual dissent.
I prefer a PM message, not in a public thread...000ike...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:22:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:11:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:10:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:02:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I see that you refuse to address my link at all and go off on a rant about me. :)

I will have no logical discourse with you until we address this problem of your deliberate and perpetual dissent.
I prefer a PM message, not in a public thread...000ike...

It really makes no difference to me lol. By now anyway I think you've got the point. When you stop acting like a child who thinks its fun to gang up against people and be slightly rude without even actually saying explicitly rude things, then can actually reply to something you say with confidence that it isn't a dishonest agenda to merely oppose me regardless of what I say. Until then, I'll continue to ignore what you write.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:27:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:22:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:11:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:10:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:02:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I see that you refuse to address my link at all and go off on a rant about me. :)

I will have no logical discourse with you until we address this problem of your deliberate and perpetual dissent.
I prefer a PM message, not in a public thread...000ike...

It really makes no difference to me lol. By now anyway I think you've got the point. When you stop acting like a child who thinks its fun to gang up against people and be slightly rude without even actually saying explicitly rude things, then can actually reply to something you say with confidence that it isn't a dishonest agenda to merely oppose me regardless of what I say. Until then, I'll continue to ignore what you write.

I'm not sure if you can merely infer of my purposes, but since you refuse to understand and act like how you are, then I see no point in talking seriously with you.

You say that I 'gang up with others'...So you haven't counted on our first discussion when I argued with you in your threads?

"slightly rude without even actually saying explicitly rude things, then can actually reply to something you say with confidence that it isn't a dishonest agenda to merely oppose me regardless of what I say." I wonder where I said it wasn't a dishonest agenda....I like how you assume that I agree with you and that I actually am on this agenda in the first place...

You do realize that my first reply to your post was something about calling seraine's comment 'absolute crap'?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:30:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:27:57 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

You do realize that my first reply to your post was something about calling seraine's comment 'absolute crap'?

I'm starting to suspect whether or not you even read seraines comment. Knowing you, you probably didn't lol.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:32:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:30:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:27:57 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

You do realize that my first reply to your post was something about calling seraine's comment 'absolute crap'?

I'm starting to suspect whether or not you even read seraines comment. Knowing you, you probably didn't lol.

Once again, you don't get the point that I am trying to insinuate, in spite of your intelligence and patronizing tone.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:49:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
000ike, the same person who wishes to be valedictorian is now daring members to shut up because he can't address them or wants to jump in circles around them...

I wonder how the two features could be analogous...at all...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:50:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:49:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
000ike, the same person who wishes to be valedictorian is now daring members to shut up because he can't address them or wants to jump in circles around them...

I wonder how the two features could be analogous...at all...

Will you accept the dare?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:51:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:50:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:49:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
000ike, the same person who wishes to be valedictorian is now daring members to shut up because he can't address them or wants to jump in circles around them...

I wonder how the two features could be analogous...at all...

Will you accept the dare?
Nope.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:53:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:51:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:50:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:49:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
000ike, the same person who wishes to be valedictorian is now daring members to shut up because he can't address them or wants to jump in circles around them...

I wonder how the two features could be analogous...at all...

Will you accept the dare?
Nope.

Too difficult for you? I'm quite honored that you cannot stay away from my posts for a month, but also creeped out by this ridiculous obsession.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:55:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 10:53:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:51:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:50:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:49:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/9/2011 10:46:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
You know what, I dare you not to reply to anything I say for a month. That would be great.
000ike, the same person who wishes to be valedictorian is now daring members to shut up because he can't address them or wants to jump in circles around them...

I wonder how the two features could be analogous...at all...

Will you accept the dare?
Nope.

Too difficult for you? I'm quite honored that you cannot stay away from my posts for a month, but also creeped out by this ridiculous obsession.

Nope...I suppose having to see you call other 'stupid' without my intervention is not too good for this site, especially when you'll be arguing with other members anyway.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 7:19:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/9/2011 8:36:11 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Apparently, an evangelist in support of Rick Perry said that "Every true, born again follower of Christ ought to embrace a Christian over a non-Christian," referring to Perry's Christian beliefs. He then attacked Romney's Mormonism, calling the religion cultist.

How do you think this will affect the Republican nomination?

(I actually support Paul, but let's ignore that for this thread.)

I don't care for a Mormon, and wouldn't support them, but that is only because of the elders of the church. They would have the power, not Romney.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...