Jump to topic:

Occupy

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:39:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why the fvck is there not a topic on this?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:40:35 AM
At 10/16/2011 12:39:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Why the fvck is there not a topic on this?

Occupy what?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about?
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:46:54 AM
There are protests going on all around the world right now because of dissatisfaction with the current economic system.

Look up "occupy wallstreet".

This isn't just happening in New York, it's happening all across the globe.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:47:27 AM
It has been going on for a while now, which is why I'm surprised a topic hasn't been made about it.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:48:46 AM
I stand corrected, I just realized that Freedo made a topic about it in the economics forum.

I hardly ever look at that forum.