Jump to topic:

The 800 pund gorilla question

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 8:21:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
When is somebody in the news media going to ask the 800 pound gorilla question of the Wall street protesters?

"What will you do when you are forced to leave and don't get anything you Demand"

They obviously can't stay there forever and will be forced to leave.

Maybe some of you who support the wall street protesters might have some inside info and can answer this question.

I asked it earlier but no one would get near it, but only skirt around it or ignore it all together and accuse me of wanting to violate their right to protest or some other typical response.

What's it gonna be? There are only two possible answers to this question.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 8:32:21 PM
I spelled "pound" wrong. Is there a way to correct it?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 8:40:29 PM
They're fighting against an unfair system where the very richest control the state... Their solution?

Expand the state
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 9:27:34 PM
There are actually a few things that they could do, but as we are dealing with a chaotic system here, it wouldn't be possible to predict with 100% certainty.

I don't think it is likely that there will be mass scale riots, looting, and the blowing up of sh!ts, but I wouldn't rule it out.

You never know, a crowd could get out of control, and when the hounds are released, one of them eats a baby. This causes an uproar, because most people don't really care to ask what the fvck a baby is doing in the middle of a protest, and bam, rioting starts.

"Those capitalist fascist muthafuggas killed MAH BABAY! SATAN! HIISSSSSS"
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp