Jump to topic:

Why did Nancy Pelosi accuse Tea Party Patriot

Crypto247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:48:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why did Nancy Pelosi accuse Tea Party Patriots of being astroturf, carry swastikas and spitting on democrats?

Liberal arrogance and ignorance.
Source(s):
Just my opinion
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:59:15 PM
At 10/20/2011 12:48:41 PM, Crypto247 wrote:
Why did Nancy Pelosi accuse Tea Party Patriots of being astroturf, carry swastikas and spitting on democrats?

Source(s):
Just my opinion

Because some of them did. Just because you were not there to see it, that does not excuse its reality. You know that there are racial elements of the Tea Party.
Everyone knows about you Repubs because you are so ignorant and transparent.
Please dont pretend like you dont know whats going on. That doesnt work with me.
Crypto247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:12:49 PM
LIAR!

On yahoo answers you would have been bash, hated, and thumbs down if you said that! LOOK!

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com...

This place is full of liberal wimps and morons. Yahoo Answers taught me about politics and how to be tough. I am better than everyone on this site!

She is a product of the U.S. educational system. Not very bright

Because the woman took a trip to Oz and never clicked her heals to come home. She was looking for brains.
Because Pelosi was taking a page right out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. None of these actually happened yet there were some sheeple out there who believe it.
Source(s):
Texas!

Also fk u!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:44:37 PM
At 10/20/2011 1:12:49 PM, Crypto247 wrote:
LIAR!

On yahoo answers you would have been bash, hated, and thumbs down if you said that! LOOK!

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com...

This place is full of liberal wimps and morons. Yahoo Answers taught me about politics and how to be tough. I am better than everyone on this site!

She is a product of the U.S. educational system. Not very bright

Because the woman took a trip to Oz and never clicked her heals to come home. She was looking for brains.
Because Pelosi was taking a page right out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. None of these actually happened yet there were some sheeple out there who believe it.
Source(s):
Texas!

Also fk u!

Oh so you are from Texas. That does not surprise me at all. And that would explain your narrow mindedness, and shortsighted views.
There are elements of extremist on both sides of the aisle. I would never deny that. But the base of both parties are legit and fundamentally sound.
So go back to your cave where you belong you filthy animal. LOL
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:03:20 PM
At 10/20/2011 1:51:46 PM, Crypto247 wrote:
I am not from texas. I just copy and pasted an answer from yahoo answers. So ha1 and ha! Also FK u

Well youre still a Republican nutcase. What else is new.
Crypto247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:18:04 PM
Well atleast I am not an ugly liberal. Did you know liberals are hated on yahoo answers? Also yahoo answers is more popular than this site. And that means if you are well like there that means conservatives are well like on the internet as a whole. Also the average person is on yahoo answers unlike only special people are on debate. So if people agree with you on yahoo that means people will agree with you in rl and rl is more important than games like this place. Also you couldn't take being shouted at all the time on yahoo for your liberal views.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:27:29 PM
At 10/20/2011 2:18:04 PM, Crypto247 wrote:
Well atleast I am not an ugly liberal. Did you know liberals are hated on yahoo answers? Also yahoo answers is more popular than this site. And that means if you are well like there that means conservatives are well like on the internet as a whole. Also the average person is on yahoo answers unlike only special people are on debate. So if people agree with you on yahoo that means people will agree with you in rl and rl is more important than games like this place. Also you couldn't take being shouted at all the time on yahoo for your liberal views.

I love Yahoo Answers myself. It is king of all the social online network forums around. But it is mostly Libs and you are just an idiot. What else is new.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:42:46 PM
Crypto, tone it down a bit. It isn't as funny when you are too over the top. Though the yahoo answers bit was pretty decent.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 3:47:23 PM

Source(s):
Just my opinion

The "swastikas" was when they was comparing Obama to Hitler

The "spitting on Democrat" was a claim a Democrat me when walking through a crowd of protesters in order to sign the healthcare legislation.

If he did spit it unintentional seeing as video play backs show the particular protestor was yelling at the time (mouth open), not hawking one up.

It's like when someone is yelling at you and some saliva flies off their lip and hits your forehead. It's not because they meant to do it
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 3:48:46 PM
At 10/20/2011 3:47:23 PM, DanT wrote:

Source(s):
Just my opinion

The "swastikas" was when they was comparing Obama to Hitler

The "spitting on Democrat" was a claim a Democrat me when walking through a crowd of protesters in order to sign the healthcare legislation.

If he did spit it unintentional seeing as video play backs show the particular protestor was yelling at the time (mouth open), not hawking one up.

It's like when someone is yelling at you and some saliva flies off their lip and hits your forehead. It's not because they meant to do it

*made not me

stupid keyboard is acting up
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle