Jump to topic:

Republicans will lose 2012 election ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:05:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Simply because they will be the catalyst to their own destruction. The current frontrunners are divided and they do not like each other very much. Mitt Romeny to some is not considered to be Conservative enough, or not one at all. He is an ultramodern, monetary, corporate mongrol, blue dog Republican. He is mormon, and this issue only is apporved by half of the right wing voters. Independents remain neutral. Rick Perry is too far right, and he is a traditionalist. He has some racist views about minorites, and his debating skills are dull. He is also too much like our last US President, George Bush Jr. Herman Cain is an extremist, and an ideologue. He is not favored by minorites, and the independents are not clear on his stance on foreign issues and the economy. His 9 plan is dead, and he is always flip flopping about his ideology about abortion. The rest of the candidates are highly irrelevent. Needless to say that Ron Paul is an outsider. And in this world, outsiders only get respect from the underground. Republicans will lost against Obama in 2012. Do you agree ?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:19:21 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:14:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Who really wants John McCain style Republicans back in power anyway?

Herman Cain is much more flexible than McCain. But he is too much of a pragmatist, an ideologue, and an extremist. The general public overall will NOT
accept this.
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:27:27 AM
GOD lets hope you are right. If Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann wins, I am definately moving to Canada.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:37:49 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:27:27 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
GOD lets hope you are right. If Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann wins, I am definately moving to Canada.

I am too. Forget Mexico.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:50:37 PM
I think Mitt Romney will win the GOP. With Herman Cain's 9-9-9 and Perry's 20% tax rate plan Romney seems to be the only one to realize that in order to stay atop the poles you can't actually propose anything.

America is screwed up and people won't accept that. Republicans spent 2 years blaming all of Americas problems on Obama and now that they have taken control of Congress all they have done is pass abortion laws. How's that for fulfilling campaign promises? There are no solutions that will get us out of this without sacrifice so any realistic proposal anyone puts out will be heavily scrutinized, and cost them huge numbers in the polls. Just ask Paul Ryan.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 11:26:25 PM

Hellz Ya... I am goin to Canada too if one of those nutty Right Wing Nutty nut jobs gets in power...

I don't want them pushing their Free Market Fundamentalist ideas on our delicate country... We were born with the right to free stuff: Education, Health Care, Living Wage, etc...

You see, when two people have sex and form a child... that child is born with inherent rights to other people's stuff... Because, it would be so unfair any other way

I'm not goin bak to the 15th century when Republicans ruled Europe and the world was dark...

Republicans just hate the poor and minorities... That is all there is to it... This, along with their love affair with corporations, is why they are so stupid...

Republicans have lower IQs than Liberals... And, they are scientific racists who think IQ matters... Maybe, if their IQ was as high as us liberals, they would understand how irrelevant IQ actually is and how it is just a culural artifact.

But, of course, Republicans don't know anything about how irrelevant and culturally biased IQ is because their IQs are so low...

Anyways, fuk Republicans
President of DDO
JuiceSqueeze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:08:59 AM
romney will crush cain and perry.

if obama's performance does not change from here to november - romney will win.

not a lot the republicans can do to make obama look worse at this juncture. hopefully paul won't run as a third candidate and take votes away from romney.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:02:38 AM
At 10/24/2011 11:26:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Hellz Ya... I am goin to Canada too if one of those nutty Right Wing Nutty nut jobs gets in power...

I don't want them pushing their Free Market Fundamentalist ideas on our delicate country... We were born with the right to free stuff: Education, Health Care, Living Wage, etc...

You see, when two people have sex and form a child... that child is born with inherent rights to other people's stuff... Because, it would be so unfair any other way

I'm not goin bak to the 15th century when Republicans ruled Europe and the world was dark...

Republicans just hate the poor and minorities... That is all there is to it... This, along with their love affair with corporations, is why they are so stupid...

Republicans have lower IQs than Liberals... And, they are scientific racists who think IQ matters... Maybe, if their IQ was as high as us liberals, they would understand how irrelevant IQ actually is and how it is just a culural artifact.

But, of course, Republicans don't know anything about how irrelevant and culturally biased IQ is because their IQs are so low...

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

Show me anywhere where it says that any person that is born deserves to receive a free house, free education, and other free sh!t. This is just a stupid communist ideology.

BTW, IQ is important.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:07:49 AM

Anyways, fuk Republicans
shut the hell up. as a white supremacist, you don't get any say on what is politically and socially acceptable.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:56:17 AM
At 10/25/2011 9:07:49 AM, lotus_flower wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans
shut the hell up. as a white supremacist, you don't get any say on what is politically and socially acceptable.

Everybody deserves to say what they think.
Although, anything that liberals say should be automatically thrown out.
lol joking
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 10:34:23 AM

1) Bachmann is no longer even a serious contender (not that she really ever was).

2) No you're not moving to Canada. I got so tied of hearing kids in my High School say that if Bush gets re-eletected in 2004 that they were moving to Canada or Japan (from a Japanese student) or whatever country. Then he won and guess what? No one did a freaking thing about (other than complain).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 10:36:46 AM
At 10/25/2011 12:08:59 AM, JuiceSqueeze wrote:
romney will crush cain and perry.

if obama's performance does not change from here to november - romney will win.

not a lot the republicans can do to make obama look worse at this juncture. hopefully paul won't run as a third candidate and take votes away from romney.

Perry has already come crashing down, so that is in the past. I hope that Cain stays on top to win the GOP, since Romney has the best odds against Obama of any of the Republican candidates.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:42:26 AM

Anyways, fuk Republicans

So, because of what you perceive to be my political views, I don't get to have any say... I thought I had a "right" to free speech
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:44:56 AM
At 10/25/2011 9:02:38 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

Show me anywhere where it says that any person that is born deserves to receive a free house, free education, and other free sh!t. This is just a stupid communist ideology.

BTW, IQ is important.

You totally missed the joke, dude.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:05:21 PM
At 10/25/2011 11:44:56 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

He missed a lot of things. But please dont miss this.
Obama will win the next election. And it will be the faults of those who have
rejected truth.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:07:46 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:05:21 PM, inferno wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

rejected truth.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists preaching that the Illuminati will take over the world tomorrow.

"He missed a lot of things. But please don't miss this.
The Illuminati will take over the world. And it will be the faults of those who have
rejected the truth"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:12:33 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:07:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

rejected truth.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists preaching that the Illuminati will take over the world tomorrow.

The Illuminati will take over the world. And it will be the faults of those who have
rejected the truth"

As someone who has been confronted by this group known as the Illuminati.
Why in the hell should I believe or give a crap what you think here ?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:22:20 PM

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Is he a white supremacist, or is he simply racist. It's so hard to tell.

A White Supremacist is a person who believes that the white race is or should be supreme.
A Racist is a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

So a racist believes their race is dominant, while a white supremacist believes they should make their race dominant.

Hitler was racist, and a white supremacist. He believed the Aryans was the master race, but he also believed they had to reassert their authority on the world.

Not all racists are White Supremacists, and not all white supremacists are racist, but more often than not racists and white supremacists are merged.

To the same degree segregationists might not be racist, but more often than not, they are racists.

segregationists believe in separation of races, but not necessarily racial superiority, but more often than not segregationists are racists.

Hitler again was also segregationist, as well as a racist, and white supremacist.

Now the question remains, is jimtimmy a white supremacist? Obliviously he is racist as all hell, but does he want to assert white supremacy?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:22:42 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:12:33 PM, inferno wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

rejected truth.

rejected the truth"

lol are you Alex Jones?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:24:26 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:22:20 PM, DanT wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

A White Supremacist is a person who believes that the white race is or should be supreme.
A Racist is a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

So a racist believes their race is dominant, while a white supremacist believes they should make their race dominant.

Hitler was racist, and a white supremacist. He believed the Aryans was the master race, but he also believed they had to reassert their authority on the world.

Not all racists are White Supremacists, and not all white supremacists are racist, but more often than not racists and white supremacists are merged.

To the same degree segregationists might not be racist, but more often than not, they are racists.

segregationists believe in separation of races, but not necessarily racial superiority, but more often than not segregationists are racists.

Hitler again was also segregationist, as well as a racist, and white supremacist.

Now the question remains, is jimtimmy a white supremacist? Obliviously he is racist as all hell, but does he want to assert white supremacy?

I meant to say not all racists are white supremacists but all white supremacists are racist.

Typo
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:24:48 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:22:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

rejected truth.

rejected the truth"

lol are you Alex Jones?

No I am not. But you are one lost sheep who has absolutely no clue about what is really going on in the world.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:27:34 PM

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Dant, I thought you were better than this. I didn't think you were a person that just loosely used to word racist to describe anyone who disagrees with you... but I guess I was wrong.

I am not a racist, nor am I a white supremacist. I look at modern science and acknowledge that races do exist and are different... Is that racist?
President of DDO
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:27:42 PM

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Are you on crack?

BTW, IQ is important.

rejected truth.

rejected the truth"

Interesting, and was this before or after you snuck into Roswell, for proof of your Alien encounter?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:29:53 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:27:34 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Dant, I thought you were better than this. I didn't think you were a person that just loosely used to word racist to describe anyone who disagrees with you... but I guess I was wrong.

I am not a racist, nor am I a white supremacist. I look at modern science and acknowledge that races do exist and are different... Is that racist?

I didn't call you a white supremacist, but you obviously have racial superiority on the mind, which makes you racist.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:33:10 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:29:53 PM, DanT wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

I didn't call you a white supremacist, but you obviously have racial superiority on the mind, which makes you racist.

You don't necessarily believe that only whites should be in control of the country, or world, but you do believe certain races are genetically superior, and inferior.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:34:59 PM

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Yes you are a racist/ And to deny this is to show the depth of your cowardness.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:36:55 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:34:59 PM, inferno wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

Yes you are a racist/ And to deny this is to show the depth of your cowardness.

Nope, it shows hos stupd you are
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:38:13 PM
At 10/25/2011 12:33:10 PM, DanT wrote:
At 10/25/2011 12:29:53 PM, DanT wrote:

Anyways, fuk Republicans

You don't necessarily believe that only whites should be in control of the country, or world, but you do believe certain races are genetically superior, and inferior.

No, nothing about superiority... I only acknowledge that they are DIFFERENT, this has nothing to do with superior or inferior
President of DDO