Jump to topic:

Anonymous

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:24:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have just head of this group recently and was wondering what exactly they where about, I couldn't quite understand their message and why the stood for because they seemed to have contradicting views.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:26:10 PM
group

There's your problem. Anonymous isn't a political movement, it's just the set of users of e/baums.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:27:14 PM
Your threads are like cockroaches. Proliferating quickly, while still an unwanted nuisance.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:31:31 PM
Either this should pose as some attempt at a stimulation of your faculties, or another thread...Perhaps you can start playing games about agriculture and call sophomores and adults "high school freshman"...That would be quite interesting...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau