Jump to topic:

Another Terrible Herman Cain Ad

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 3:04:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 3:19:08 PM
Herman Cain may be America's greatest troll. His two ads can be summed up: "I am literally blowing smoke in your face" and "I am as real and genuine as a tacky Western". I want him to be president for the same reason I wanted Sarah Palin - it would be hilarious.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:29:25 PM
At 10/28/2011 3:04:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

His political manager should be shot.

This would be a great campaign ad for Mitt Romney, but the last thing we need to be reminded of is that Cain is "out there" and has a sense of humor.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 5:04:31 PM
I called it, this man does not want to win that nomination. This is on purpose.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 11:10:59 PM
Ten bucks says he wins. (metaphorically)
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 8:19:29 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:37:28 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
This entire interview is so terrible and I'm thoroughly convinced Cain would get chewed up if he was DDO.

Of course he would, but that's not saying much. The vast majority of politicians would. Imagine if Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann, or Rick Santorum tried to debate on here. They'd all get totally destroyed. That's because cute and nicely packaged 30 second soundbites full of emotional appeals and utterly devoid of reason - exactly what they have been trained to regurgitate - don't win any arguments. The only GOP candidates who would have a shot at winning a single debate on here are Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul. They're the only serious GOP candidates who value ideas, intellectuality, and actual debate. I don't know enough about Huntsman.