Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Where the Christians at?

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 11:01:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://vftonline.org...
I seriously thought we were all atheists. Tolstoy would be proud.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:58:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 11:01:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://vftonline.org...
I seriously thought we were all atheists. Tolstoy would be proud.

You accept the concept of Sin?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 10:08:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:58:11 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 11/3/2011 11:01:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://vftonline.org...
I seriously thought we were all atheists. Tolstoy would be proud.

You accept the concept of Sin?

No but a Christian defense is interesting to me.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 12:51:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 10:08:25 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:58:11 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 11/3/2011 11:01:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://vftonline.org...
I seriously thought we were all atheists. Tolstoy would be proud.

You accept the concept of Sin?

No but a Christian defense is interesting to me.

OIC...so, do you mean interesting or new? The idea of societal sin, or Evil society if you will has been around for a while.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 12:52:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 12:51:07 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 11/4/2011 10:08:25 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:58:11 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 11/3/2011 11:01:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
http://vftonline.org...
I seriously thought we were all atheists. Tolstoy would be proud.

You accept the concept of Sin?

No but a Christian defense is interesting to me.

OIC...so, do you mean interesting or new? The idea of societal sin, or Evil society if you will has been around for a while.

I think he is referring to the fact that anarcho-capitalist is almost exclusively dominated by atheists.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:41:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 12:52:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I think he is referring to the fact that anarcho-capitalist is almost exclusively dominated by atheists.

This. Of course there are a few non-atheist AnCap's but none that I know of besides this guy who uses religious arguments.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 2:50:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 1:41:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/4/2011 12:52:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I think he is referring to the fact that anarcho-capitalist is almost exclusively dominated by atheists.

This. Of course there are a few non-atheist AnCap's but none that I know of besides this guy who uses religious arguments.

Plagiarism?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 3:31:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/6/2011 2:50:46 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 11/4/2011 1:41:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/4/2011 12:52:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I think he is referring to the fact that anarcho-capitalist is almost exclusively dominated by atheists.

This. Of course there are a few non-atheist AnCap's but none that I know of besides this guy who uses religious arguments.


Plagiarism?

What?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.