Jump to topic:

Big Problem on DDO

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 7:23:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We are seeing a growth in radical racism on DDO. Some members actually believe that races are different.

It is common knowledge among scientists that evolution did not occur in the brain. Because, the God of Nature decided that races would be equal in the brain.

The only exception to this rule are Christians, who are dumber than everyone else because they don't believe in evolution.

Anyways, we all know how stupid it is to think that evolution did not stop at the brain and that the egalitarian God of Nature did not keep the races equal in the mind.

So, what does lead these backwards racists to believe that the Nature God did no stop evolution at the brain for races?

White nationalism is the obvious answer. You see, they want a scientific justification for their secret racist views.

However, we see right through their pseudoscience. They say things like: "Evolution did not stop at the neck" or "IQ test scores are shown to be heavily heritable and races do differ on their IQ test scores".

We already know the answer to both of these questions. For the first, we know the God of Nature stopped evolution at the neck to insure racial equality.

For the second, we know that society discriminates against races so much that different races conform to societies expectations by doing worse on IQ tests.

You see, society thinks of black people as dumb, so black people do worse on IQ tests. And, society thinks of east asians as smart, so they do better.

We know it could not be that blacks are naturally less intelligent or that east asians are naturally more intelligent. It must be that they are conforming to societies wishes by performing worse on IQ tests.

Now, what these racists really want is to bring fascism to DDO. This is a major problem.

To stop fascism, we must suppress anything that is deemed racist by any of the leaders on DDO. Only by suppressing racially controversial views can we stop fascism.

Will you support me in fighting DDO racism?
President of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 7:40:19 PM
Oh god.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:07:04 PM
I predict a heat wave from the corner.............
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:14:51 PM
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:21:28 PM
This thread reminds me of this: http://www.debate.org...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 6:51:08 PM
At 11/6/2011 7:23:00 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
We are seeing a growth in radical racism on DDO. Some members actually believe that races are different.

It is common knowledge among scientists that evolution did not occur in the brain. Because, the God of Nature decided that races would be equal in the brain.

The only exception to this rule are Christians, who are dumber than everyone else because they don't believe in evolution.

Anyways, we all know how stupid it is to think that evolution did not stop at the brain and that the egalitarian God of Nature did not keep the races equal in the mind.

So, what does lead these backwards racists to believe that the Nature God did no stop evolution at the brain for races?

White nationalism is the obvious answer. You see, they want a scientific justification for their secret racist views.

However, we see right through their pseudoscience. They say things like: "Evolution did not stop at the neck" or "IQ test scores are shown to be heavily heritable and races do differ on their IQ test scores".

We already know the answer to both of these questions. For the first, we know the God of Nature stopped evolution at the neck to insure racial equality.

For the second, we know that society discriminates against races so much that different races conform to societies expectations by doing worse on IQ tests.

You see, society thinks of black people as dumb, so black people do worse on IQ tests. And, society thinks of east asians as smart, so they do better.

We know it could not be that blacks are naturally less intelligent or that east asians are naturally more intelligent. It must be that they are conforming to societies wishes by performing worse on IQ tests.

Now, what these racists really want is to bring fascism to DDO. This is a major problem.

To stop fascism, we must suppress anything that is deemed racist by any of the leaders on DDO. Only by suppressing racially controversial views can we stop fascism.

"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Cerebral_Narcissist: "Cool story bro."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:02:35 PM
People don't agree with me so I'm going to take their arguments to an extreme and paint that as their actual arguments.

Quick, name that fallacy!!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:09:54 PM
At 11/7/2011 7:02:35 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
People don't agree with me so I'm going to take their arguments to an extreme and paint that as their actual arguments.

What is STRAWMAN, Alex?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:11:34 PM
At 11/7/2011 7:09:54 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

What is STRAWMAN, Alex?

That is correct, 200 points for Hufflepuff.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:12:38 PM
At 11/7/2011 7:11:34 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/7/2011 7:09:54 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

What is STRAWMAN, Alex?

That is correct, 200 points for Hufflepuff.

*coughactuallyRavenclawcough*

Anyway--I'll take name that fallacy for 600.

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:50:15 PM
At 11/6/2011 7:23:00 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Pot say what to the kettle?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 8:14:33 PM
I think Mengele may have been better than this. This is just sad.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 8:25:28 PM
At 11/6/2011 7:27:02 PM, Wnope wrote:
Big Trouble in Little China

I've been on facebook too much. I seriously just looked for the "like" button and was perplexed that I couldn't find it for a couple seconds. (-_-)
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 9:49:50 PM
At 11/7/2011 8:25:28 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/6/2011 7:27:02 PM, Wnope wrote:
Big Trouble in Little China

I've been on facebook too much. I seriously just looked for the "like" button and was perplexed that I couldn't find it for a couple seconds. (-_-)

Facebook needs a dislike button.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 1:47:35 PM
"the God of Nature decided that races would be equal in the brain."

Ya right, That is the one thing that is deffinitely "not equal" in the human race.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 1:02:32 PM
Brilliant, scathing post!
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 2:26:24 PM
50 euro says jimmytimmy has a tiny penis and is thus trying to make black people out as otherwise inferior to him. any takers?

his posts certainly suggest such to me anyway. "oooh libertarians are so much smarter than.... blah.... i'm a christian? ...go me with my imagined intellect and tiny penis!" ...lol
signature
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:10:43 PM
At 11/11/2011 2:26:24 PM, badger wrote:
50 euro says jimmytimmy has a tiny penis and is thus trying to make black people out as otherwise inferior to him. any takers?

his posts certainly suggest such to me anyway. "oooh libertarians are so much smarter than.... blah.... i'm a christian? ...go me with my imagined intellect and tiny penis!" ...lol

I'll have you know that my penis is in the 56 Percentile in size for boys my age, weight, and height.
President of DDO
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:30:21 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:10:43 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I'll have you know that my penis is in the 56 Percentile in size for boys my age, weight, and height.

Where can I find this table?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:39:49 PM

This response says so much more than Jimmy wants it to.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:52:17 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:30:21 PM, Reasoning wrote:

Its called the PMI (Penis Mass Index)
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:52:40 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:39:49 PM, Wnope wrote:

Like what?
President of DDO
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:53:21 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:52:17 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Good lord I thought South Park made that up.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:54:56 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:53:21 PM, Wnope wrote:

They called in the TMI on South Park. It is the PMI in real life. I would ask your Doctor if you are interested in knowing where you rank.
President of DDO
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 5:07:46 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:54:56 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/11/2011 4:53:21 PM, Wnope wrote:

They called in the TMI on South Park. It is the PMI in real life. I would ask your Doctor if you are interested in knowing where you rank.

See, that's the thing.

I'm not interested. I don't care.

The fact that you care enough to know what percentile you are in...that says something about you.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 5:12:04 PM

i'm good, huh? ;)
signature
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 5:29:33 PM
At 11/11/2011 5:12:04 PM, badger wrote:

i'm good, huh? ;)

I gotta say, I thought it was a real shot in the dark, but you nailed it.