Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Herman Cain Is Not Black Enough ? *

inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:16:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well all know that the GOP does not have an amicable or reasonably relationship with minoroties, mainly the Blacks of America. To some he is the ultimate sell out. It is not because he is one of the Negros who have the ability to think for themselves as he likes to put things. But it is because he is now catering to the status quo on the backs and reputation of other Blacks. And this is highly unacceptable in our community. He thinks that the Blacks of America have been brainwashed by the
Liberal Machine. This is because he has also failed to recognize the implemental yet critical changes that took place under Democratic leadership during the latter part of the 80's and the 1990's. So he is not crying race card, and this comes after he deined that racism exists. Hypocrisy at its best ? This is what happens when you drink the kool aid of the Conservative Ideologues. You end up being confused.
Oh well, what did you expect. After all, he is still a Republican, but this time he is a Black Man. What do you think ?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:32:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He's blacker than Obama, dude. Look at him.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 1:09:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 1:04:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Obama uses a metronome for Black Rythym just like he uses teleprompters.

What was that you said ? Cain may be Blacker than Obama in some ways.
But to the Black Community he is a sell out. Period.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 1:25:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 1:09:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:04:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Obama uses a metronome for Black Rythym just like he uses teleprompters.

What was that you said ? Cain may be Blacker than Obama in some ways.
But to the Black Community he is a sell out. Period.

I agree, Obama gave Blacks the finger the last 4 years, just look at Black unemployment.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 2:37:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 1:25:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:09:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:04:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Obama uses a metronome for Black Rythym just like he uses teleprompters.

What was that you said ? Cain may be Blacker than Obama in some ways.
But to the Black Community he is a sell out. Period.

I agree, Obama gave Blacks the finger the last 4 years, just look at Black unemployment.

Look at White, Asian, Hispanic, Native American unemployment numbers.
They are all at a record high. But not because of Obama kiddo. It is from the
New World Order and The Establishment who are sabatoging the economy as we speak. So it is the devil that you cannot see that is infiltrating the system the way a misquito sucks blood. That was a nice try though, but please try again.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 3:38:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 2:37:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:25:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:09:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/7/2011 1:04:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Obama uses a metronome for Black Rythym just like he uses teleprompters.

What was that you said ? Cain may be Blacker than Obama in some ways.
But to the Black Community he is a sell out. Period.

I agree, Obama gave Blacks the finger the last 4 years, just look at Black unemployment.

Look at White, Asian, Hispanic, Native American unemployment numbers.
They are all at a record high. But not because of Obama kiddo. It is from the
New World Order and The Establishment who are sabatoging the economy as we speak. So it is the devil that you cannot see that is infiltrating the system the way a misquito sucks blood. That was a nice try though, but please try again.

What is this I don't even....
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:29:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol. The Government this and New World Order that rants are just... lol.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:48:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 4:51:05 PM, innomen wrote:
Look at it this way, he'd be the first black man to be elected NOT because he is black.

Oh really? I hope you didn't expect to make this false claim and walk off without being challenged.

How do you determine if a president was elected because of his skin color? You can't. If you say he received the black vote, then I'd point you to the fact that African Americans have overwhelmingly voted Democratic since the New Deal.

If you say he received more of the white vote, I'd show you that president Bush's approval rating was about 20% before stepping down from office. America tends to elect the opposite party regardless of candidate after being thoroughly discontent with a president of a certain party. This is not a law as it is a statement of probability. Seeing as how George W. Bush was the practically bipartisan punchline of nearly every joke, Its not surprising that America was Democratic the following election.

Then again we hit recession in 2007/2008 I believe, and a message of optimism such as "hope and change" wins over the public, usually. We see the same thing after FDR won against Hoover. His campaign song was "Happy Days Are Here Again" and he largely ran on hope and change.

Then we have John McCain's ridiculous choice for vice president that more likely than not tipped over many independents to the left. No one, by November 2008 wanted to risk the chance of a Sarah Palin leading this country.

These are not definitive reasons for Obama's victory, but they are SIGNIFICANT factors as to why he won the election. To plainly assert that he won because of his skin color is not only pretty insulting to the entire nation, but blind to the conditions under which he ran. Obama did not win because he was Black, he won because he had a powerful campaign, he was not a republican, and he was somewhat lucky.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:14:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 12:32:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
He's blacker than Obama, dude. Look at him.

Isn't O'bama Irish?

O'bama is descendant of the High King Brian Boru of Ireland.

O'bama is also a descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland

O'bama and William Shakespeare are 4h cousins 15 times removed, and he is 4th cousins with Harry Truman, 4 times removed.

O'bama and James Madison are also 3rd cousins 9 times removed.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:40:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/7/2011 5:48:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2011 4:51:05 PM, innomen wrote:
Look at it this way, he'd be the first black man to be elected NOT because he is black.

Oh really? I hope you didn't expect to make this false claim and walk off without being challenged.

How do you determine if a president was elected because of his skin color? You can't. If you say he received the black vote, then I'd point you to the fact that African Americans have overwhelmingly voted Democratic since the New Deal.

If you say he received more of the white vote, I'd show you that president Bush's approval rating was about 20% before stepping down from office. America tends to elect the opposite party regardless of candidate after being thoroughly discontent with a president of a certain party. This is not a law as it is a statement of probability. Seeing as how George W. Bush was the practically bipartisan punchline of nearly every joke, Its not surprising that America was Democratic the following election.

Then again we hit recession in 2007/2008 I believe, and a message of optimism such as "hope and change" wins over the public, usually. We see the same thing after FDR won against Hoover. His campaign song was "Happy Days Are Here Again" and he largely ran on hope and change.

Then we have John McCain's ridiculous choice for vice president that more likely than not tipped over many independents to the left. No one, by November 2008 wanted to risk the chance of a Sarah Palin leading this country.

These are not definitive reasons for Obama's victory, but they are SIGNIFICANT factors as to why he won the election. To plainly assert that he won because of his skin color is not only pretty insulting to the entire nation, but blind to the conditions under which he ran. Obama did not win because he was Black, he won because he had a powerful campaign, he was not a republican, and he was somewhat lucky.

Innomen is right. Us Blacks do not vote for Black Conservatives, period.