Jump to topic:

Herman Cain Gropes White Female ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:48:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Once again, you have a Conservative Black Male who has sold out to the status quo.
He has showed himself worthy or praise by selling his story by discarding the Black race for personal gain. Of course this is nothing new here. Most Blacks can and do think for themselves and are part of the working middle class. Its is just that there are a few of them who will try their hardest to win the approval of Conservative
White America only to appear as White as they are in the process. This is what we call being a sell out. He thinks that he actually is a White Man trapped in a White Males body. Note the term he used in one of his latest speeches. "The Koch brothers are my brothers from another mother". He was basically telling you, that he himself thinks that he is a White Male, but it is unfortunate that he is not.
Translation. What do you think about his latest scandal ? He is a fraud like the rest of em. Period.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:59:06 AM
What a load of racist crap.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 11:43:19 AM
At 11/8/2011 10:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No it is not. If you dare challenge me, I will smite you with an open fist.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 11:44:08 AM
At 11/8/2011 10:48:14 AM, inferno wrote:
Once again, you have a Conservative Black Male who has sold out to the status quo.
He has showed himself worthy or praise by selling his story by discarding the Black race for personal gain. Of course this is nothing new here. Most Blacks can and do think for themselves and are part of the working middle class. Its is just that there are a few of them who will try their hardest to win the approval of Conservative
White America only to appear as White as they are in the process. This is what we call being a sell out. He thinks that he actually is a White Man trapped in a White Males body. Note the term he used in one of his latest speeches. "The Koch brothers are my brothers from another mother". He was basically telling you, that he himself thinks that he is a White Male, but it is unfortunate that he is not.
Translation. What do you think about his latest scandal ? He is a fraud like the rest of em. Period.

Black Male trapped in White Males body. Misprint. (smiling like Bill O )
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 11:49:29 AM

LOL Clearly if the woman did not have a boyfriend she was available, her words. She musta had a "reputation" for head resting because, as she said, were it not for her boyfriend all was OK. As to your other hypothesis...just goofy.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 11:58:12 AM
At 11/8/2011 11:49:29 AM, logicrules wrote:

LOL Clearly if the woman did not have a boyfriend she was available, her words. She musta had a "reputation" for head resting because, as she said, were it not for her boyfriend all was OK. As to your other hypothesis...just goofy.

Obviously are are not a great Liberal Mind. No goof ball here. Just your misunderstandings.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:06:17 PM
At 11/8/2011 11:43:19 AM, inferno wrote:

You are a racist, possibly less hate filled than the KKK but no less harmful to the interests of blacks. You can threaten to slap me all you want.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:17:11 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:06:17 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/8/2011 11:43:19 AM, inferno wrote:

You are a racist, possibly less hate filled than the KKK but no less harmful to the interests of blacks. You can threaten to slap me all you want.

Not racist. I am anti establishment.
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:46:16 PM

What races do you speak of? I would need to see the genetic comparison of the Koch brothers, Cain, "Whites", and "Blacks", to see if such grouping distinctions can be legitimately made in a consistent sense within the thresholds of science. They can't....
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Cerebral_Narcissist: "Cool story bro."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:48:32 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:46:16 PM, reasonable75 wrote:

What races do you speak of? I would need to see the genetic comparison of the Koch brothers, Cain, "Whites", and "Blacks", to see if such grouping distinctions can be legitimately made in a consistent sense within the thresholds of science. They can't....

Koch Brothers are White. They are part of the restaurant business and are the owners of the Pizza Hut franchise. But all you have to do is read between the lines.
The Right Wingers are totally clueless about this BLACKFACE strategy. It was well written in the book called White Supremacy. This technique has been used since the days of slavery and Barry Goldwater. Look it up, this is all relevent.
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:58:21 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:48:32 PM, inferno wrote:

Koch Brothers are White. They are part of the restaurant business and are the owners of the Pizza Hut franchise. But all you have to do is read between the lines.
The Right Wingers are totally clueless about this BLACKFACE strategy. It was well written in the book called White Supremacy. This technique has been used since the days of slavery and Barry Goldwater. Look it up, this is all relevent.

It's only relevent beacuse we're stupid...
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 1:07:29 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:58:21 PM, reasonable75 wrote:

Not really. This is our nature which has been created by the status quo.
It is all about control and manipulation. And as long as they get a knee jerk reaction from us when these events occur, they have done a good job.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:28:50 PM

perfectly worded, beautifully stated! I distrust Republicans, and something tells me that Woman is lying in some ways.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:54:54 PM
At 11/8/2011 2:28:50 PM, 000ike wrote:

perfectly worded, beautifully stated! I distrust Republicans, and something tells me that Woman is lying in some ways.

Is that so ? They said the exact same thing about Monica Lewinsky.
Good luck with that one kid.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:04:28 PM

...you're as bad as inferno.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:10:09 PM
At 11/8/2011 3:04:28 PM, Kinesis wrote:

...you're as bad as inferno.

And who the heck are you ? Waiting.
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:16:59 PM
At 11/8/2011 1:07:29 PM, inferno wrote:

It is all about control and manipulation. And as long as they get a knee jerk reaction from us when these events occur, they have done a good job.

ok bro.... But the fact that we waste our time on such stupidity in the first place is the problem. People fall into stupidity we react to the stupidity and it becomes a bumbling line of causal stupidity.

jimtimmy wrote:

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 9:30:28 AM
At 11/8/2011 3:16:59 PM, reasonable75 wrote:
At 11/8/2011 1:07:29 PM, inferno wrote:

ok bro.... But the fact that we waste our time on such stupidity in the first place is the problem. People fall into stupidity we react to the stupidity and it becomes a bumbling line of causal stupidity.

Noone is exempt from this behavior.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:05:23 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:02:41 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Have any black comedians started to feast on this one yet?

I am sure that they have. But it is good to see White comedians rip this guy to shreds.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:19:44 AM

You can tell it is racist by the title alone?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:20:36 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:19:44 AM, DanT wrote:

Really ? The explain yourself stranger. We dont buy cryptic crap here at DDO.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:25:15 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:20:36 AM, inferno wrote:

"Herman Cain Gropes White Female"

That's racist. You are pointing out black candidate groped a white women. You are emphasizing race, in order to make it sound worse.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:36:43 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:25:15 AM, DanT wrote:

That's racist. You are pointing out black candidate groped a white women. You are emphasizing race, in order to make it sound worse.

Wrong. It was for sensationliasm's sake. And I love being controversial here.
Dont you ? =)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:38:43 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:36:43 AM, inferno wrote:

Dont you ? =)

If you believe it is sensationalist to comment on it like that then you are either feeding the racism of your audience or exposing your own. Either way you are being a racist, the whole entire post is racially charged as well. Just man up and admit your bull.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:48:39 AM

Dont you ? =)

Still racist.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:54:52 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:38:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Dont you ? =)

If you believe it is sensationalist to comment on it like that then you are either feeding the racism of your audience or exposing your own. Either way you are being a racist, the whole entire post is racially charged as well. Just man up and admit your bull.

Inferno is just the worst troll on DDO, stop feeding him, he's probably whacking off to your comments as you type.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 11:17:19 AM
At 11/10/2011 10:54:52 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Dont you ? =)

Inferno is just the worst troll on DDO, stop feeding him, he's probably whacking off to your comments as you type.

Next.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 11:34:18 AM

Dont you ? =)

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 11:40:37 AM
At 11/10/2011 11:34:18 AM, DanT wrote:

Dont you ? =)

The truth is stranger than fiction.