DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 3:20:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is what I got so far.
ncludes NATO and the common Wealth Nations (excluding Pakistan) on our side
It includes North Korea and Iran's strongest allies on the side of our enemies.
Iran and NK are both strong allies with each other as well as with china and Russia.
http://www.debate.org...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 3:22:48 PM
At 11/11/2011 3:20:36 PM, DanT wrote:
This is what I got so far.
ncludes NATO and the common Wealth Nations (excluding Pakistan) on our side
It includes North Korea and Iran's strongest allies on the side of our enemies.
Iran and NK are both strong allies with each other as well as with china and Russia.
http://www.debate.org...

also Turkey is a big IF because it has strong relations with Iran, yet it is apart of NATO
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 3:40:11 PM
I feel sorry for Mongolia.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 3:56:39 PM
At 11/11/2011 3:50:34 PM, innomen wrote:
Much of central and south America should probably be red.

Actually the map could use more work. Africa is give and take depending on where you go, and the mideast? Who knows.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:12:24 PM
At 11/11/2011 3:56:39 PM, innomen wrote:

Actually the map could use more work. Africa is give and take depending on where you go, and the mideast? Who knows.

It would likely have minimal involvement in actual conflict. I also think a big factor for Russia would depend on how conflict broke out. If Iran and NK launced attacks, I don't know how much Russia would militarily defend them, since it would be a losing battle.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:17:31 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:12:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It would likely have minimal involvement in actual conflict. I also think a big factor for Russia would depend on how conflict broke out. If Iran and NK launced attacks, I don't know how much Russia would militarily defend them, since it would be a losing battle.

It wouldn't be Russia's style to get in a direct hot war, at least if we are going by soviet behavior, and that is pretty much how they have been behaving lately. Russia would fight via proxy.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:21:27 PM
Why does the USA have allies?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:24:06 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:17:31 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/11/2011 4:12:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It wouldn't be Russia's style to get in a direct hot war, at least if we are going by soviet behavior, and that is pretty much how they have been behaving lately. Russia would fight via proxy.

While there are still similarities between USSR and modern Russia, there are also stark contrasts. They also don't have the same anti-US (or anti-capitalist for that matter) stance that they had back in the day. They could fight via proxy, because they had MAD to prevent all out war. While MAD could be intilled again pretty easily, I don't think they would want that.

Back in the Korean War (and Vietnam for that matter), they could give their jets and we'd know that they were doing it, and they'd say "so what?" I don't think they'd be able to take such a hard policy again, not unless they could argue (both to us and to their own people) that Iran and NK are not the instigators.

And the only way I can really see that happening is if Israel attacks Iran first.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"