Jump to topic:

Ows

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:15:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OWS is now just a blight on the public at large. Shootings, rapes, drug over doses. Enough, we heard what you said now go home. Not one of your ridiculous demands are going to happen. The best you can hope for is your worthless vote in 2012. And even if you win it will be business as usual. It don't matter who is in office same old same old and just more of it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:45:31 PM
Occupy Harvard is really hilarious. They must show their Harvard ID's to participate, and these are the future 1%ers who are generally the most priviledged of kids on earth. They closed the gate to Harvard yard, so they are safe from any of the riff raff that could wander in from Harvard square.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 4:54:04 PM
At 11/11/2011 4:45:31 PM, innomen wrote:
Occupy Harvard is really hilarious. They must show their Harvard ID's to participate, and these are the future 1%ers who are generally the most priviledged of kids on earth. They closed the gate to Harvard yard, so they are safe from any of the riff raff that could wander in from Harvard square.

Did you hear about the absurd ones who protested Greg Mankiw's Econ Class?

They claimed it was biased towards the rich... of course, they didn't explain why or how...

Lol, no wonder they no so little about economics, they protest basic economic facts
President of DDO