Jump to topic:

A Bill to Legalize Public Nudity

WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 6:06:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, I want to make a bill for Student Congress for the legalizing of public nudity/indecent exposure. The only good reason I can think of is for freedom of speech, though health reasons might work too if I try hard enough.

So, ideas, comments, suggestions.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 6:14:32 PM
At 11/14/2011 6:06:43 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
So, I want to make a bill for Student Congress for the legalizing of public nudity/indecent exposure. The only good reason I can think of is for freedom of speech, though health reasons might work too if I try hard enough.

You need a good argument as to why it's needed. Maybe point to Soviet Russia banning Nudity. And Point to the fact that the internet already throws some arguments out the window.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 6:14:40 PM

Will it be debated? Is Student Congress fairly cutthroat or bitchy? Because if I were playing politician, I would mop the floor with whoever put this up while embarassing the speaker (think: "what protects women from having men flash them in the streets?" or such rhetorical flourishes).

But if they're cool, you've got a chance.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 4:04:15 PM
This law should apply only to hot women according to my standards.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:09:45 PM

Apeal to civil liberties, health concerns, that Saudi Arabia and such have policies on what you can wear in public, etc and that seeing a naked person hasn't ever directly caused death or injury, and that laws that restrict personal choice and freedom without valid reasons are unjust laws.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave