Jump to topic:

Occupy Wall street protesters eviction

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:43:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Does anyone disagree with the NYC judge's decision to evict the protesters from Zuccotti Park yesterday morning? I for one am glad they finally did something. I am curious to know if there are opposing viewpoints on this.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:04:05 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:43:36 PM, Double_R wrote:
Does anyone disagree with the NYC judge's decision to evict the protesters from Zuccotti Park yesterday morning? I for one am glad they finally did something. I am curious to know if there are opposing viewpoints on this.

The violence and restrictions on occupy will make for a quicker revolution and a real change, so in a way I am glad that they are doing something.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:48:19 PM
Good riddance. It is illegal to camp on public property within the city limits. It took Mayor bumblingberge 2 months to finally realize this. Duuuuh>. I can't believe the media had the audacity to compare them to tea party protesters. There is not one iota of comparison to be made. OSW, filthy, unsanitary, law breaking, public urinating public defecation, drug using raping murdering, robbing, vandalizing looting rioting the list is endless. The tea party protester, one day only cleans up and leaves no mess breaks no laws and the only reason law enforcement is needed is to protect them from left wing OSW types who would threaten violence.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:54:20 PM
Does anyone disagree with the NYC judge's decision to evict the protesters from Zuccotti Park yesterday morning?:

Instead of occupying Wall Street or adjacent parks, maybe they should try and occupy a damn job.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:57:25 PM

That kind of happened around the nation. The occupy Portland stuff was kicked out Sunday (then for the first time I heard there was an occupy Salam, who knew?) But it is definately for the best for everyone.

1) Their message has been getting watered down and forgotten, since (at least in the Portland and West Coast areas) it has changed to a drug fueled hippie commune (where several people have died, most likely ODing, though they simply say "no foul play").

2) They are trashing the parks and costing a lot of tax payer money to fix them (at least in Portland, private citizens, and many OWS supporters and members are chipping in time and money to help the clean up).

3) They had their voice, everyone heard it, and they aren't saying anything more. We've heard you message, now move along.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"