Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm a Racist!?

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:01:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, not really. I am not a racist, according to the standard meaning of "racism" from wikipedia:

"Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination."

So, I do believe that racial groups do have biological differences, as I hope anyone with eyes would. More importantly, I believe that these differences do not stop at the neck...

Yes, mental differences do exist as well... and these do help explain racial inequality.

I am not a racist, by the standard definition, because I do not think that any of this justifies discrimination...

But, that is not the point. My point is how meaningless the debate of whether or not somebody is a racist is...

"Racist" is just a word... a sound made by the human mouth... And, we, as a society, attach meaning to this sound...

For "racist", the standard definition is typically ignored, and it is used for anyone who brings up race...

But, all that "racist" is is a sound made by the human mouth...

So, if I am to understand, this is what people are arguing against me:

1.) jimtimmy's beliefs include the view that some racial differences are not social constructs, but biological realities.

2.) This view is vaguely similiar to the views that I (meaning 000ike, Wnope, Ren, etc.) associate with the words racist and white supremacist.

3.) David Duke, the Klu Klux Klan, and Adolf Hitler were/are all things that I also associate with the words racist and white supremacist.

4.) David Duke, the Klu Klux Klan, and Adolf Hitler were/are all bad according to my (meaning 000ike, Wnope, Ren, etc.) subjective view of "bad".

5.) Therefore, jimtimmy must be bad like David Duke, the Klu Klux Klan, and Adolf Hitler

So, this is basically the reasoning of anyone calling somebody else racist as an argument against them...
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:05:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:04:45 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You seem like a racist to me.

Would you at least read the OP before you comment...
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:08:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:05:16 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:04:45 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You seem like a racist to me.

Would you at least read the OP before you comment...:

I did. I'm basing that presumption from the OP.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:09:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:08:37 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:05:16 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:04:45 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You seem like a racist to me.

Would you at least read the OP before you comment...:

I did. I'm basing that presumption from the OP.

You obviously didn't read it...
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:12:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You seem like a racist to me.

Would you at least read the OP before you comment...:

I did. I'm basing that presumption from the OP.

You obviously didn't read it...:

Just because you said you don't think you're a racist doesn't validate it. You asked the question, I answered.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:14:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:12:40 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You seem like a racist to me.

Would you at least read the OP before you comment...:

I did. I'm basing that presumption from the OP.

You obviously didn't read it...:

Just because you said you don't think you're a racist doesn't validate it. You asked the question, I answered.

And, you didnt even bother reading the OP that this thread is about... Please either read it or get off my thread
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:18:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And, you didnt even bother reading the OP that this thread is about... Please either read it or get off my thread:

Race is literally one of the most nebulous and insignificant factors of humanity from a scientific perspective. Science does not even know how to define it, that's how indistinguishable it is. The fact that you think that certain races are more or less intelligent than others is racial-centric viewpoint, which is therefore racist.

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I'll carve out your guts and wear you like a coat. :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:24:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:18:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
And, you didnt even bother reading the OP that this thread is about... Please either read it or get off my thread:

Race is literally one of the most nebulous and insignificant factors of humanity from a scientific perspective. Science does not even know how to define it, that's how indistinguishable it is. The fact that you think that certain races are more or less intelligent than others is racial-centric viewpoint, which is therefore racist.

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I'll carve out your guts and wear you like a coat. :)

Get off my damn thread... You are literally calling modern scientific fact racist wha... Good job...

But seriously, go spew your stupidity somewhere else
President of DDO
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:26:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
From a recent post in a thread in which you were having the same conversation:

Actually, Jimtimmy, you're wrong. I understand the point you've been trying to make -- Reasoning attempted to make the same point, posting a YouTube video that exemplified the perspective.

However, let me explain it to you.

The term "racist" is considered negative, because it indicates someone negative. A "racist" is not simply someone who acknowledges that "people are different based on their genetic, cultural, and personal histories." That is tantamount to calling someone a "brightist," because they acknowledge that an illuminated room is brighter than one that is not. A racist, as defined in the dictionary, is:

"a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others."

You, sir, are a racist, and that is negative. The reason why is because you draw from your limited and clearly ignorant understanding of the world, and apply it to a worldview that has no scientific or logical basis. It is a social imperative -- a means to distinguish class based on morphological differences mostly due to stratum and historical culture -- which just so happens to be the primary distinguishing factor for nationalism as well.

The fact that you dogmatically cling to these views despite logical and scientific evidence otherwise for extended periods reinforces this conclusion. You have no interest in real information -- you refuse to consider the perspectives of anthropologists, neurologists, or biologists on the matter. Your only interest lay with political idealists whose greed-derived xenophobia has driven them to believe that a whitewashed country is the best way to protect their money, ignoring the fact that their money is actually generated by the people they exploit, who is majority the people they're afraid of.

What you fail to realize is that these perspectives, which actually lead to action and behavior, are hurtful and cruel. They lead to abuse and exploitation. You can cite bigoted @ssholes all day long, but there's nothing you can do to change the fact that more than 100 years ago, it became an accepted scientific law that the most cooperative organisms, despite evolutionary advances, are the most successful.

In essence, academically speaking, that makes you an infection. You are a pustule; a festering cyst of this social website. You and the other revoltingly bigoted white supremacists that have made their rare ignorant posts to agree with some child that has misinterpreted the world to agree with their infantile perspectives because it makes that child feel good to believe he's superior or special in some way... you are tainting the intellectually rigorous conversation that might otherwise take place.

You disgust me.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:31:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:24:58 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:18:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
And, you didnt even bother reading the OP that this thread is about... Please either read it or get off my thread:

Race is literally one of the most nebulous and insignificant factors of humanity from a scientific perspective. Science does not even know how to define it, that's how indistinguishable it is. The fact that you think that certain races are more or less intelligent than others is racial-centric viewpoint, which is therefore racist.

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I'll carve out your guts and wear you like a coat. :)


Get off my damn thread... You are literally calling modern scientific fact racist wha... Good job...:

Feel free to substantiate the assertion.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:41:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:31:34 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:24:58 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:18:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
And, you didnt even bother reading the OP that this thread is about... Please either read it or get off my thread:

Race is literally one of the most nebulous and insignificant factors of humanity from a scientific perspective. Science does not even know how to define it, that's how indistinguishable it is. The fact that you think that certain races are more or less intelligent than others is racial-centric viewpoint, which is therefore racist.

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I'll carve out your guts and wear you like a coat. :)


Get off my damn thread... You are literally calling modern scientific fact racist wha... Good job...:

Feel free to substantiate the assertion.

You said that the idea that races differ in intellect is racist... well, they do... so I guess reality is racist
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:42:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:26:29 PM, Ren wrote:
From a recent post in a thread in which you were having the same conversation:

Actually, Jimtimmy, you're wrong. I understand the point you've been trying to make -- Reasoning attempted to make the same point, posting a YouTube video that exemplified the perspective.

However, let me explain it to you.

The term "racist" is considered negative, because it indicates someone negative. A "racist" is not simply someone who acknowledges that "people are different based on their genetic, cultural, and personal histories." That is tantamount to calling someone a "brightist," because they acknowledge that an illuminated room is brighter than one that is not. A racist, as defined in the dictionary, is:

"a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others."

You, sir, are a racist, and that is negative. The reason why is because you draw from your limited and clearly ignorant understanding of the world, and apply it to a worldview that has no scientific or logical basis. It is a social imperative -- a means to distinguish class based on morphological differences mostly due to stratum and historical culture -- which just so happens to be the primary distinguishing factor for nationalism as well.

The fact that you dogmatically cling to these views despite logical and scientific evidence otherwise for extended periods reinforces this conclusion. You have no interest in real information -- you refuse to consider the perspectives of anthropologists, neurologists, or biologists on the matter. Your only interest lay with political idealists whose greed-derived xenophobia has driven them to believe that a whitewashed country is the best way to protect their money, ignoring the fact that their money is actually generated by the people they exploit, who is majority the people they're afraid of.

What you fail to realize is that these perspectives, which actually lead to action and behavior, are hurtful and cruel. They lead to abuse and exploitation. You can cite bigoted @ssholes all day long, but there's nothing you can do to change the fact that more than 100 years ago, it became an accepted scientific law that the most cooperative organisms, despite evolutionary advances, are the most successful.

In essence, academically speaking, that makes you an infection. You are a pustule; a festering cyst of this social website. You and the other revoltingly bigoted white supremacists that have made their rare ignorant posts to agree with some child that has misinterpreted the world to agree with their infantile perspectives because it makes that child feel good to believe he's superior or special in some way... you are tainting the intellectually rigorous conversation that might otherwise take place.

You disgust me.

I responded on the other thread
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:54:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You said that the idea that races differ in intellect is racist... well, they do... so I guess reality is racist:

And I asked you to substantiate your assertion.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:02:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:54:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You said that the idea that races differ in intellect is racist... well, they do... so I guess reality is racist:

And I asked you to substantiate your assertion.

And I asked you to get off my thread... life's a biitch ain't it...
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:02:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:07:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:05:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Why do you hate black people?

Why are you a troll?

Troll, racist? By the way you toss around these terms it seems as though you have no grasp of their meanings. Its no wonder the greatest racists DENY being racist. Heck, I bet you that less than 50% of stormfront would classify themselves as racists. Its a nasty word, like calling calling oneself worthless and stupid. Of course no one will admit to fit that classification. Nevertheless, it has a definition, and you fit it. It has some connotations, and you match them. Fix yourself or let go of that insidious pride and admit to what this website and the entire world KNOWS you, and people like you are!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:04:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:02:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:07:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:05:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Why do you hate black people?

Why are you a troll?

Troll, racist? By the way you toss around these terms it seems as though you have no grasp of their meanings. Its no wonder the greatest racists DENY being racist. Heck, I bet you that less than 50% of stormfront would classify themselves as racists. Its a nasty word, like calling calling oneself worthless and stupid. Of course no one will admit to fit that classification. Nevertheless, it has a definition, and you fit it. It has some connotations, and you match them. Fix yourself or let go of that insidious pride and admit to what this website and the entire world KNOWS you, and people like you are!

Please, go ahead and comment on a thread without reading the OP
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:33:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:04:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:02:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:07:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:05:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Why do you hate black people?

Why are you a troll?

Troll, racist? By the way you toss around these terms it seems as though you have no grasp of their meanings. Its no wonder the greatest racists DENY being racist. Heck, I bet you that less than 50% of stormfront would classify themselves as racists. Its a nasty word, like calling calling oneself worthless and stupid. Of course no one will admit to fit that classification. Nevertheless, it has a definition, and you fit it. It has some connotations, and you match them. Fix yourself or let go of that insidious pride and admit to what this website and the entire world KNOWS you, and people like you are!


Please, go ahead and comment on a thread without reading the OP

Would it help if I said, absent everything else, if all I knew was your scientific views I would consider it an indicator you are racist.

It's everything else that makes me wonder.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:35:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:33:48 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:04:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:02:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:07:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:05:52 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Why do you hate black people?

Why are you a troll?

Troll, racist? By the way you toss around these terms it seems as though you have no grasp of their meanings. Its no wonder the greatest racists DENY being racist. Heck, I bet you that less than 50% of stormfront would classify themselves as racists. Its a nasty word, like calling calling oneself worthless and stupid. Of course no one will admit to fit that classification. Nevertheless, it has a definition, and you fit it. It has some connotations, and you match them. Fix yourself or let go of that insidious pride and admit to what this website and the entire world KNOWS you, and people like you are!


Please, go ahead and comment on a thread without reading the OP

Would it help if I said, absent everything else, if all I knew was your scientific views I would consider it an indicator you are racist.

It's everything else that makes me wonder.

Wnope, I at least thought you might read the OP...
President of DDO
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:36:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lets read a story kids!!!

Yaaayy!!!

Today we will talk about significant racial differences in the two races:

Eloi and Morlocks
If you have not read H. G. Well's "The Time Machine" I highly recommend it as a science fiction masterpiece. The hero builds a machine that transports him hundreds of thousands of years into the future where he meets two different species of human beings, the eloi and the morlocks. The movie is as terrible as the book is excellent.

The eloi evolved from the ruling class. They live in beautiful gardens and ruins amid fragrant flowers and tasty fruits. Their days are filled with fun. They have no understanding of the things that are provided for them and feel no need to understand. They are pretty but useless.

The morlocks evolved from the working class. They live underground with the machines where it is dark and dangerous. They make things and provide them to the eloi whom they treat as food animals. They are ugly but productive.

This story explains why racial differences are so important, and why the Eloi need help passing that math test!

Awww I want to help the Eloi... Me too!!!

Those mean old Morlocks just can't ever seem to give the Eloi a break can they?

Now that's racist!
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:28:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:36:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Lets read a story kids!!!

Yaaayy!!!

Today we will talk about significant racial differences in the two races:

Eloi and Morlocks
If you have not read H. G. Well's "The Time Machine" I highly recommend it as a science fiction masterpiece. The hero builds a machine that transports him hundreds of thousands of years into the future where he meets two different species of human beings, the eloi and the morlocks. The movie is as terrible as the book is excellent.

The eloi evolved from the ruling class. They live in beautiful gardens and ruins amid fragrant flowers and tasty fruits. Their days are filled with fun. They have no understanding of the things that are provided for them and feel no need to understand. They are pretty but useless.

The morlocks evolved from the working class. They live underground with the machines where it is dark and dangerous. They make things and provide them to the eloi whom they treat as food animals. They are ugly but productive.

This story explains why racial differences are so important, and why the Eloi need help passing that math test!

Awww I want to help the Eloi... Me too!!!

Those mean old Morlocks just can't ever seem to give the Eloi a break can they?

Now that's racist!

I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:29:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:28:33 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:36:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Lets read a story kids!!!

Yaaayy!!!

Today we will talk about significant racial differences in the two races:

Eloi and Morlocks
If you have not read H. G. Well's "The Time Machine" I highly recommend it as a science fiction masterpiece. The hero builds a machine that transports him hundreds of thousands of years into the future where he meets two different species of human beings, the eloi and the morlocks. The movie is as terrible as the book is excellent.

The eloi evolved from the ruling class. They live in beautiful gardens and ruins amid fragrant flowers and tasty fruits. Their days are filled with fun. They have no understanding of the things that are provided for them and feel no need to understand. They are pretty but useless.

The morlocks evolved from the working class. They live underground with the machines where it is dark and dangerous. They make things and provide them to the eloi whom they treat as food animals. They are ugly but productive.

This story explains why racial differences are so important, and why the Eloi need help passing that math test!

Awww I want to help the Eloi... Me too!!!

Those mean old Morlocks just can't ever seem to give the Eloi a break can they?

Now that's racist!

I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.

You, Ren, 000ike, and a bunch of others have done literally exactly that...
President of DDO
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:37:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:29:23 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.

You, Ren, 000ike, and a bunch of others have done literally exactly that...

Oh, I have. However, it's founded; those that consider Affirmative Action or Equal Opportunity a means to favor or "help" any specific racial designation are ignorant; the perspective derives from bigots strawmanning the legislation in an attempt to reduce this country's social movement away from cultural separatism.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:40:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:36:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Lets read a story kids!!!

Yaaayy!!!

Today we will talk about significant racial differences in the two races:

Eloi and Morlocks
If you have not read H. G. Well's "The Time Machine" I highly recommend it as a science fiction masterpiece. The hero builds a machine that transports him hundreds of thousands of years into the future where he meets two different species of human beings, the eloi and the morlocks. The movie is as terrible as the book is excellent.

The eloi evolved from the ruling class. They live in beautiful gardens and ruins amid fragrant flowers and tasty fruits. Their days are filled with fun. They have no understanding of the things that are provided for them and feel no need to understand. They are pretty but useless.

The morlocks evolved from the working class. They live underground with the machines where it is dark and dangerous. They make things and provide them to the eloi whom they treat as food animals. They are ugly but productive.

This story explains why racial differences are so important, and why the Eloi need help passing that math test!

Awww I want to help the Eloi... Me too!!!

Those mean old Morlocks just can't ever seem to give the Eloi a break can they?

Now that's racist!

I'm not sure whether you share your interpretation of the Time Machine that I do... as far as I can tell, it was highlighting the backward nature of our social classes--i.e., it favored Communism by indicating the necessity and superiority of the proletariat.

I don't necessarily agree with that... are you a Commie?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:42:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:37:43 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/16/2011 9:29:23 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.

You, Ren, 000ike, and a bunch of others have done literally exactly that...

Oh, I have. However, it's founded; those that consider Affirmative Action or Equal Opportunity a means to favor or "help" any specific racial designation are ignorant; the perspective derives from bigots strawmanning the legislation in an attempt to reduce this country's social movement away from cultural separatism.

Ren, you are literally too stupid for words.
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:42:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:29:23 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 9:28:33 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:36:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Lets read a story kids!!!

Yaaayy!!!

Today we will talk about significant racial differences in the two races:

Eloi and Morlocks
If you have not read H. G. Well's "The Time Machine" I highly recommend it as a science fiction masterpiece. The hero builds a machine that transports him hundreds of thousands of years into the future where he meets two different species of human beings, the eloi and the morlocks. The movie is as terrible as the book is excellent.

The eloi evolved from the ruling class. They live in beautiful gardens and ruins amid fragrant flowers and tasty fruits. Their days are filled with fun. They have no understanding of the things that are provided for them and feel no need to understand. They are pretty but useless.

The morlocks evolved from the working class. They live underground with the machines where it is dark and dangerous. They make things and provide them to the eloi whom they treat as food animals. They are ugly but productive.

This story explains why racial differences are so important, and why the Eloi need help passing that math test!

Awww I want to help the Eloi... Me too!!!

Those mean old Morlocks just can't ever seem to give the Eloi a break can they?

Now that's racist!

I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.

You, Ren, 000ike, and a bunch of others have done literally exactly that...

Nope. I said that, in isolation, that position means nothing. I wouldn't think twice if any yahoo on this site railed against affirmative action.

However, when nearly everything the yahoo does raises a red flag then when that particular person rails against affirmative action, it may count for something.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:43:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:37:43 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/16/2011 9:29:23 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I don't recall anyone equating dislike of affirmative action or a rejection of equality of opportunity with racism.

You, Ren, 000ike, and a bunch of others have done literally exactly that...

Oh, I have. However, it's founded; those that consider Affirmative Action or Equal Opportunity a means to favor or "help" any specific racial designation are ignorant; the perspective derives from bigots strawmanning the legislation in an attempt to reduce this country's social movement away from cultural separatism.

I disagree with you.

What about someone who believes that affirmative action enforces the idea that races exist, and that the elimination of AA will help races meld?