Jump to topic:

CNN Piers Morgan and Lin Wood

Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 7:40:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Damn this interview was intense. Piers should have questioned and interviewed Ginger White instead because honestly the only defense Wood had was that you had to keep Cain's private life private. Wood practically confessed that Cain had the affairs without actually saying it
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
Wain84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 11:45:22 PM
At 12/2/2011 7:40:10 AM, Yarely wrote:
Damn this interview was intense. Piers should have questioned and interviewed Ginger White instead because honestly the only defense Wood had was that you had to keep Cain's private life private. Wood practically confessed that Cain had the affairs without actually saying it

He was an unartful dodger I believe. Piers Morgan pushed his buttons, but Cain would have been much more testy. Wood ignored most questions asked from what I saw. As for Cain. his campaign is over.
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 4:05:35 PM
At 12/2/2011 11:45:22 PM, Wain84 wrote:
At 12/2/2011 7:40:10 AM, Yarely wrote:

He was an unartful dodger I believe. Piers Morgan pushed his buttons, but Cain would have been much more testy. Wood ignored most questions asked from what I saw. As for Cain. his campaign is over.

Yeah Wood was ignoring every single question and refuting back very weak arguments
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman