Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

How does each political party view the other?

mythster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:12:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
From a neutral position, I would view the Democratic Party as the outgoing ones without strong opinions that care for the best of others, whereas the Republican party is the very sharp, motivated party, with a specific goal in mind, putting said goal before anything or anyone. I was just wondering because most of the"internet Republicans" I have seen are very evident of those specific traits. It appears to me that it is typically the Republicans that'll attack someone for their beliefs, and the Democrats that would remain voiceless regardless of personal opinion.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:49:52 PM
At 12/6/2011 5:12:28 PM, mythster wrote:
From a neutral position, I would view the Democratic Party as the outgoing ones without strong opinions that care for the best of others, whereas the Republican party is the very sharp, motivated party, with a specific goal in mind, putting said goal before anything or anyone. I was just wondering because most of the"internet Republicans" I have seen are very evident of those specific traits. It appears to me that it is typically the Republicans that'll attack someone for their beliefs, and the Democrats that would remain voiceless regardless of personal opinion.

Most Democrats have a large scatoma regarding anyone who doesn't think like them. The new republicans (full of former southern democrats) view Democrats as the enemy. Democrats really don't understand libertarians like Ron Paul, and foam at the mouth over tea parties. The average American is just ignorant of whats going on. Result, Obama gets four more years to achieve his re-distribution goal.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 6:11:41 PM
The democrats want to be nice to people, yet they aren't. hey support welfare which is detrimental to the poor. Also they support the minimum wage which keeps teenagers and minorities out of work, harming entry level jobs, but your view of republicans isn't correct either. We are determined people, but we have smooth edges because even liberals are in or parts i.e. Huntsman. So both of your descriptions have some truth and some false ideas.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross