Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Virgina Teach Shooter Strikes Again

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:00:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Did you hear about this one here ?
Another outcast of society took his frustrations out on the world once again.
There were a few victims who died in the crossfires today and it is almost Christmas, if you can believe that one. But anyway, I wonder what was the motive for this recent event. More on this later.........
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 3:32:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/8/2011 2:00:19 PM, inferno wrote:
Did you hear about this one here ?
Another outcast of society took his frustrations out on the world once again.
There were a few victims who died in the crossfires today and it is almost Christmas, if you can believe that one. But anyway, I wonder what was the motive for this recent event. More on this later.........

Shouldn't this be in the news forum, Inferno?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again. It is a shooter strikes. Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong. He didn't strike again, another person struck. New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 7:16:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again. It is a shooter strikes. Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong. He didn't strike again, another person struck. New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.

So, wait, what's your point?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 7:38:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmmm...Well sadly a shooting has happened yet again, though luckily there are less victims. Agreed though that this thread should be renamed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:18:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/8/2011 7:16:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again. It is a shooter strikes. Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong. He didn't strike again, another person struck. New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.

So, wait, what's your point?

That the title is misleading. The title implies that the same person did it again, which is impossible.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:18:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/8/2011 7:38:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmm...Well sadly a shooting has happened yet again, though luckily there are less victims. Agreed though that this thread should be renamed.

^ that was my point
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 10:04:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/8/2011 8:18:17 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 12/8/2011 7:16:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again.

It is a shooter strikes.

Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong.

He didn't strike again, another person struck.

New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.

So, wait, what's your point?

That the title is misleading. The title implies that the same person did it again, which is impossible.

Lol, yeah, I thought stating it just one more time might really drive the point home.

Just poking fun. :P
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 7:50:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 8:18:17 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 12/8/2011 7:16:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again. It is a shooter strikes. Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong. He didn't strike again, another person struck. New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.

So, wait, what's your point?

That the title is misleading. The title implies that the same person did it again, which is impossible.

Who gives a damn about the title. I like everyone else already know this.
So what is your point ? Ever heard of propaganda. Get a life.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 9:03:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
it is not a tech-shooter strikes again. It is a shooter strikes. Because it is not the same person, so your name for this forum is wrong. He didn't strike again, another person struck. New title: shooter strikes Virginia tech.

And, unfortunately, he is a part-time student at my University.