Jump to topic:

Bilderberg Meeting 2009

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 1:11:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The Bilderberg Meeting took place in Athens, Greece last weekend and their agenda has been leaked.

Here are some excerpts from some Bilderberg articles:

"Veteran investigative journalist Jim Tucker has uncovered Bilderberg's 2009 agenda, which includes the plan for a global department of health, a global treasury and a shortened depression rather than a longer economic downturn.

Tucker said that former Swedish Prime Minister and regular Bilderberg attendee Carl Bildt, "Made a speech advocating turning the World Health Organization into a world department of health, advocating turning the IMF into a world department of treasury, both of course under the auspices of the United Nations."

Tucker noted that such moves would constitute giant steps toward the world government that Bilderberg has set about to achieve but has been frustrated in finalizing over the past 10 years.

Tucker said that Bilderberg are keen on stressing the problems caused by the economic crisis, as well as the threat of a disease pandemic, as a means of justifying centralization of power."

"Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite's plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MistahKurtz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 1:37:21 PM
At 5/18/2009 1:11:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Veteran investigative journalist Jim Tucker has uncovered Bilderberg's 2009 agenda, which includes the plan for a global department of health, a global treasury and a shortened depression rather than a longer economic downturn.

Sounds good to me.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 3:14:48 PM
I'm not quite sure is so wrong with lessening the economic downturn, creating a 'global department of health' and etc. I also don't see any proof on those websites why it must automatically mean one world government. It is people coming together to discuss the issues facing the world today, and possible solutions.

It is called progress and co-operation, and it doesn't always lead back to the Illuminati.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 3:27:01 PM
At 5/18/2009 3:14:48 PM, Volkov wrote:
I'm not quite sure is so wrong with lessening the economic downturn, creating a 'global department of health' and etc. I also don't see any proof on those websites why it must automatically mean one world government. It is people coming together to discuss the issues facing the world today, and possible solutions.

It is called progress and co-operation, and it doesn't always lead back to the Illuminati.

I know. Not everything the Global Elite have planned is malevolent. I like some of the things they have planned, but the bad outways the good. Some of the most powerful members at Bilderberg are absolutely in support of a one-world government. Just based off of what these investigative journalists have uncovered, it is clear Bilderberg advocates globalism.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 3:30:40 PM
At 5/18/2009 3:27:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I know. Not everything the Global Elite have planned is malevolent. I like some of the things they have planned, but the bad outways the good. Some of the most powerful members at Bilderberg are absolutely in support of a one-world government. Just based off of what these investigative journalists have uncovered, it is clear Bilderberg advocates globalism.

I advocate globalism. Does this mean I'm apart of 'the Global Elite'?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 3:42:15 PM
At 5/18/2009 3:30:40 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/18/2009 3:27:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I advocate globalism. Does this mean I'm apart of 'the Global Elite'?

No. Your form of globalism, I assume, is nothing like the Global Elite have in mind. And even if it was, you would still not be a Global Elite. Even I

Even I lightly support a variation of globalism.
http://www.debate.org...

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 4:11:55 PM
On an unrelated note:
http://io9.com...

An article about a Saudi man attempting to patent a GPS - Remote controlled Poison Microchip. I thought Geolaurate would appreciate the concept. It's a bit disconcerting.