Jump to topic:

Occupy Austin

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:21:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Basically a bunch of douche bags laying on the capital building...

I don't know why I was expecting something cooler.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:24:59 PM
At 12/31/2011 4:21:39 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

...in Austin?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:28:50 PM
Austin kicks arse, by the way. Musicians everywhere, hippies everywhere. Tax evadinv vendors and nice weather. Truly this is the promised land.

Gotta hand it to you Texas.

Austin, you have some very confused protesters.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:31:30 PM
At 12/31/2011 4:24:59 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/31/2011 4:21:39 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

...in Austin?

Yes. A guy gave me sh1t for not joining in on the smelly sleeping bag orgy.

Not all the hippies are jerks. I've never seen so many Crystals, dreadlocks, and pyramid power in my life.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:31:39 PM
At 12/31/2011 4:28:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Austin kicks arse, by the way. Musicians everywhere, hippies everywhere. Tax evadinv vendors and nice weather. Truly this is the promised land.

Gotta hand it to you Texas.

Austin, you have some very confused protesters.

That does seem fun. Damn Florida sucks by comparison. I swear the median age here is like 60.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 5:44:33 PM
At 12/31/2011 4:28:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Austin kicks arse, by the way. Musicians everywhere, hippies everywhere. Tax evadinv vendors and nice weather. Truly this is the promised land.:

Yeah, it's a cool city, especially for Blue's hounds such as yourself. You'll get along famously here.

Gotta hand it to you Texas.:

Eh... Most of Texas still sucks arse... Austin is sort of a diamond in the rough.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 5:56:34 PM
Seriously, this place is practically lawless. A libertarian city if there ever was one.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 6:03:41 PM
At 12/31/2011 5:56:34 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Seriously, this place is practically lawless. A libertarian city if there ever was one.:

Well, Austin is one of the only cities that shares two counties. The part of Austin you're in is Travis county, which is known for its tolerance. The cops their tolerate a lot more than other areas. The other portion to the north is Williamson county, and the cops there are complete douchebags who, literally, cite you for speeding for going 3 miles over the limit.

Glad you like it. How long you staying for?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 8:05:00 PM
Indefinitely.