Jump to topic:

The conservative DDO

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:27:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In another forum people have accused ConservativePolitico, Lordknukle, Deathbeforedishonour and I of being right win evangelical nut balls. And through PM we have decided to try to make this forum to promote our conservatism. Well and I was bored. The people listed, including me, are some of the most right wing people on DDO. I god a 10 economic right score on the political compass, I need to update m where I stand photos. Conservative politico said he got a 8.25 or something to the right. SO yeah basically the accusations are fairly accurate exact the crazy part. Also they vote that I was the first in the new influx. SO yeah we made this forum to promote our ideas. Like the fox news of DDO.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:40:45 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:27:37 PM, 16kadams wrote:
In another forum people have accused ConservativePolitico, Lordknukle, Deathbeforedishonour and I of being right win evangelical nut balls. And through PM we have decided to try to make this forum to promote our conservatism. Well and I was bored. The people listed, including me, are some of the most right wing people on DDO. I god a 10 economic right score on the political compass, I need to update m where I stand photos. Conservative politico said he got a 8.25 or something to the right. SO yeah basically the accusations are fairly accurate exact the crazy part. Also they vote that I was the first in the new influx. SO yeah we made this forum to promote our ideas. Like the fox news of DDO.

I suppose that you will begin posting your "fair and balanced" views that convieniently ignore the perspectives of the disenfranchised, the destitute, and the non-Caucasians fairly soon. But, as always, we will just have to "get over it."
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:47:23 PM
I don't fully understand the need to be 'the most conservative', or proud of being sooo conservative. It seems to me that if you are looking at your label to define you, you aren't really being honest in what you believe in. If you are hell bent on the purity of your belief system at the expense of an honest analysis of what you believe then you are worse than close minded, but have ceded your critical thinking so you are not thoughtful in your credo.

To me, a few areas of personal hypocrisy is helpful in knowing you're a human being.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:48:20 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:47:23 PM, innomen wrote:
I don't fully understand the need to be 'the most conservative', or proud of being sooo conservative. It seems to me that if you are looking at your label to define you, you aren't really being honest in what you believe in. If you are hell bent on the purity of your belief system at the expense of an honest analysis of what you believe then you are worse than close minded, but have ceded your critical thinking so you are not thoughtful in your credo.

To me, a few areas of personal hypocrisy is helpful in knowing you're a human being.

I have no reason to lie about my views.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:49:52 PM
how can you fellow conservatives say that?????? You (most conservatives not literally you) accuse our values as crap, economic plans as disasters and in spite of all that support Christian nut-jaws running for president who: don't let people talk, are racists, arefreedom-killers,are homosexual haters, literally made Obamacare, want the troops to keep fighting and want our lives to be utterly miserable. 16kadams, u say we say ur evangelical nuts, how many of us liberals have been lashed iout as because of our beliefs, more conservastives than liberals u know.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:50:16 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:48:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:

I am very open minded. My opponent in one of my debates (ebernumIII) WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? well he said I was open minded, which I am. I used to be liberal. And 2 years ago libertarian. I have been conservative for 2 years now as I think it makes the most sense.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:52:45 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:50:16 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I used to be liberal. And 2 years ago libertarian. I have been conservative for 2 years now as I think it makes the most sense.

Such an ideological history for someone who's fourteen. You'll be the Christopher Hitchens of your prom, minus the anti-theism or the alcohol.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:52:59 PM

I'm not saying you're lying, but rather if you are letting your labels define you, then you are being less than critical in how you adopt your views.

Let me ask you, what is your core value as a conservative?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:54:50 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:49:52 PM, Viper-King wrote:
how can you fellow conservatives say that?????? You (most conservatives not literally you) accuse our values as crap, economic plans as disasters and in spite of all that support Christian nut-jaws running for president who: don't let people talk, are racists, arefreedom-killers,are homosexual haters, literally made Obamacare, want the troops to keep fighting and want our lives to be utterly miserable. 16kadams, u say we say ur evangelical nuts, how many of us liberals have been lashed iout as because of our beliefs, more conservastives than liberals u know.

all of that is the most false I have ever read...well some of it is:

Conservative's are not racist, my best friend is black and I am 54% Hispanic. Puerto ico has a full conservative party in control.

Name one instance where they do no let liberals talk

I do not hate homosexuals, I am open to their thoughts, although I may disagree.

Many conservatives are anti-war and liberals started Vietnam, Nixon got us out.

We do not lash out on liberals we just disagree.

I am not offended by your name calling or evangelical crap. It is true in my case.

Yes I know there are more conservatives than liberals.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:56:15 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:52:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I used to be liberal. And 2 years ago libertarian. I have been conservative for 2 years now as I think it makes the most sense.

Such an ideological history for someone who's fourteen. You'll be the Christopher Hitchens of your prom, minus the anti-theism or the alcohol.

To be honest, it is not surprising that his ideology has changed rapidly given that he is exploring political and social ideas. Until I was fourteen, I was not concerned with politics, until the age of sixteen, I was conservative, until the age of seventeen and a half, I was liberal, and I have been Marxist ever since.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 2:58:53 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:54:50 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Conservative's are not racist, my best friend is black and I am 54% Hispanic. Puerto ico has a full conservative party in control.

I do not hate homosexuals, I am open to their thoughts, although I may disagree.

I am not offended by your name calling or evangelical crap. It is true in my case.

I think that liberals are trying not to let Conservatives talk since they control all the major news outlets save for Fox and talk radio.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:00:07 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:58:53 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I think that liberals are trying not to let Conservatives talk since they control all the major news outlets save for Fox and talk radio.

Most news outlets are moderate, and almost all of them are owned by conservatives.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:00:30 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:56:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/2/2012 2:52:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:

To be honest, it is not surprising that his ideology has changed rapidly given that he is exploring political and social ideas. Until I was fourteen, I was not concerned with politics, until the age of sixteen, I was conservative, until the age of seventeen and a half, I was liberal, and I have been Marxist ever since.

Marxist? Gross. But I see what you're saying. I went through a similar process.
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:01:04 PM

OH MY GOD! i meant candidates
ron paul: look up Google ron paul racist
rick santorum never lets anyone talk
Bing: ron paul homosexuality
Google: conservatives, iraqi war
republican debates: killing liberals pretty much
hy would u be offfended? u guys support evangelical crap for president
so u shouldnt be complaining
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:03:38 PM
At 1/2/2012 2:52:59 PM, innomen wrote:

I'm not saying you're lying, but rather if you are letting your labels define you, then you are being less than critical in how you adopt your views.

I am a christian. Is that good enough answer?
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:05:25 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:03:38 PM, 16kadams wrote:

lol
:
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:05:50 PM

1) Conservative's are not racist, my best friend is black and I am 54% Hispanic. Puerto ico has a full conservative party in control.

Extreme Conservatives may be a bit racist to some groups.

2) Name one instance where they do no let liberals talk
Extreme conservatives may be so wrapped up in their views, they may not let the liberals give their opinions on any topic.

3)I do not hate homosexuals, I am open to their thoughts, although I may disagree.
Extreme Conservatives may have a bit of a grudge on homosexuals, although I wouldn't say they hate homosexuals.

4) Many conservatives are anti-war and liberals started Vietnam, Nixon got us out.
This depends on the conservatives views, not all conservatives strictly follow the conservative opinion path.

5) We do not lash out on liberals we just disagree.
Again, some extremists conservatives might.

6) I am not offended by your name calling or evangelical crap. It is true in my case.

7) Yes I know there are more conservatives than liberals.
From what I've seen, there are overall more liberals than conservatives.

So most of the hate to conservatives are actually to extreme conservatives. Where as, I think most people here aren't extreme conservatives.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:09:33 PM
Either way, tradition, small government and local communities are better than the liberally minded nanny state, constant change and emphasis on government.

We see it as the governments job to protect our borders, collect taxes to fund defense and that's about it.

We believe whole heartedly in the 10th ammendment which states that the states have control over everything not expressed directly in the constitution.

We believe that there is right and wrong, morals that must be adhered to.

Liberals and Conservatives also differ in opinion on what constitutes as a "right".

Name some "rights" that you believe we posses (liberals).
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:10:05 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:05:50 PM, MasterKage wrote:

1) Conservative's are not racist, my best friend is black and I am 54% Hispanic. Puerto ico has a full conservative party in control.

Extreme Conservatives may be a bit racist to some groups.
usually are
2) Name one instance where they do no let liberals talk
Extreme conservatives may be so wrapped up in their views, they may not let the liberals give their opinions on any topic.
"may be"? No usually
3)I do not hate homosexuals, I am open to their thoughts, although I may disagree.
Extreme Conservatives may have a bit of a grudge on homosexuals, although I wouldn't say they hate homosexuals.
Grudge? look at those evangelical conservative christians saying those homosexuals are gonna burn in "hell"
4) Many conservatives are anti-war and liberals started Vietnam, Nixon got us out.
This depends on the conservatives views, not all conservatives strictly follow the conservative opinion path.

5) We do not lash out on liberals we just disagree.
Again, some extremists conservatives might.

6) I am not offended by your name calling or evangelical crap. It is true in my case.

7) Yes I know there are more conservatives than liberals.
From what I've seen, there are overall more liberals than conservatives.
it depends on extreme, moderate, leaning. 3 levels of pure kinds
So most of the hate to conservatives are actually to extreme conservatives. Where as, I think most people here aren't extreme conservatives.
how bout most conservatives? huh?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:10:19 PM

No. I'm a Christian do you think we have the same core value politically?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:12:42 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:09:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Either way, tradition, small government and local communities are better than the liberally minded nanny state, constant change and emphasis on government.
OH GODS!
We see it as the governments job to protect our borders, collect taxes to fund defense and that's about it.

We believe whole heartedly in the 10th ammendment which states that the states have control over everything not expressed directly in the constitution.

Liberals and Conservatives also differ in opinion on what constitutes as a "right".

the right to do anything that doesnt infringe on anothers rights such as property rights,
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:13:59 PM

I do not wish for a "nanny state." I believe that people have the ability to collectively govern their own lives and to create a society that fosters a sense of community and promotes the welfare of all. In my ideal society, the state would wither away and the people would govern themselves.

The most fundamental and important right is the right to life. Without this right, all other rights are meaningless because one cannot exercise other rights unless he is alive.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:14:20 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:12:42 PM, Viper-King wrote:
OH GODS!

the right to do anything that doesnt infringe on anothers rights such as property rights,

Well you see that's not a right. Our rights are expressly mentioned in the Constitution and things such as marriage, abortion etc are not RIGHTS they are social decisions that should not be regulated by the federal government.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:15:40 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:13:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I do not wish for a "nanny state." I believe that people have the ability to collectively govern their own lives and to create a society that fosters a sense of community and promotes the welfare of all. In my ideal society, the state would wither away and the people would govern themselves.

The most fundamental and important right is the right to life. Without this right, all other rights are meaningless because one cannot exercise other rights unless he is alive.

"collectively govern their own lives..." That's funny.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:16:35 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:14:20 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
OH GODS!

Well you see that's not a right. Our rights are expressly mentioned in the Constitution and things such as marriage, abortion etc are not RIGHTS they are social decisions that should not be regulated by the federal government.

I presume that an individual has the right to control his body under the Constitution? If that is true, then it is not up to the state governments either.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:17:56 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:10:19 PM, innomen wrote:

Politically I believe in smaller goverment to fix problems and that justice is served and that social programs are worthless. Also we need a balanced budget amendment and we need to lower taxes.

Economically: this is my most solid viewpoint as when i update my big issues these stay the same. I believe in small goverment here and have a few libertarian views. I am most in line with Austrian school. I took a political compass and it was 9.56 something right economically. I like to round that up :P
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:20:12 PM
OH GODS!

so I could kill someone but it doesn't affect them if they feel no pain. Well in that view I could.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:20:26 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:17:56 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/2/2012 3:10:19 PM, innomen wrote:

Politically I believe in smaller goverment to fix problems and that justice is served and that social programs are worthless. Also we need a balanced budget amendment and we need to lower taxes.

Economically: this is my most solid viewpoint as when i update my big issues these stay the same. I believe in small goverment here and have a few libertarian views. I am most in line with Austrian school. I took a political compass and it was 9.56 something right economically. I like to round that up :P

Explain how any of that is Christ based?

Those are also not values, but rather policy positions.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:21:43 PM
At 1/2/2012 3:16:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/2/2012 3:14:20 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
OH GODS!

I presume that an individual has the right to control his body under the Constitution? If that is true, then it is not up to the state governments either.

Really? Can you point out where? (I'm assuming you bring this up in connection to abortion?)