Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Go Santorum!!!

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 1:42:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think Santorum may not win but I think he'll do better than expected today and that will allow him to stay in the race while a couple drop out. What do you guys think of Santo's chances??
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 1:50:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I hope he wins. well he might come in 3rd in Iowa and is in slow surge in national polls. if he holds on Bachman and perry will say bye and he gets their support. Gingrich is faltering and Santorum will benefit. Santorum might win, Santorum won the DDO poll.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 1:51:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bachman will probably dropout soon, if perry fails in SC he will leave too
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:08:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich will split the establishment vote. Ron Paul gets the win except GOP leadership is conspiring against him and paying large voting blocks to vote against Ron Paul. They also moved the vote count to a secret location.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:38:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

forget about it. I've personally ceased to be surprised at the atrocities some people here support.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:41:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:38:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

forget about it. I've personally ceased to be surprised at the atrocities some people here support.

+2
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.
President of DDO
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

he's none of that
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.
President of DDO
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:54:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:48:07 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

he's none of that

Humor me.
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:55:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, then Barack Obama is clearly anti white.

ROFL
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 2:57:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:55:39 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, then Barack Obama is clearly anti white.

ROFL

You made a random asss, unsupported, and absurd claim that Rick Santorum was a racist. There is actually a legit case for Obama being anti white. There is no case for Rick Santorum being racist. If you're gonna dish out absurd claims about Republicans, you need to be able to handle much more realistic claims about Democrats.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:00:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.

Watch the video...That man is quite clearly prejudice, because of course "Black people" are the ones mooching off the country, they are the lazy ones who will not go out and earn the money to take care of themselves and their families, of course. Thats not an even mildly prejudice remark! right?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:02:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:00:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.


Watch the video...That man is quite clearly prejudice, because of course "Black people" are the ones mooching off the country, they are the lazy ones who will not go out and earn the money to take care of themselves and their families, of course. Thats not an even mildly prejudice remark! right?

Oh wait, I forgot who I was speaking too. No argument with you is worth energy until given the opportunity to be slaughtered on the court of formal debate. Until then :)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:06:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 2:57:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:55:39 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, then Barack Obama is clearly anti white.

ROFL

You made a random asss, unsupported, and absurd claim that Rick Santorum was a racist. There is actually a legit case for Obama being anti white. There is no case for Rick Santorum being racist. If you're gonna dish out absurd claims about Republicans, you need to be able to handle much more realistic claims about Democrats.

Lol, you're adorable. I'm not against all GOP candidates, but among them, this lubricant pisses me off more.

Tell me, what's not racist in these:

http://www.youtube.com...

http://www.google.at...

But hey, can you show me that Obama is anti-white?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:06:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:00:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.


Watch the video...That man is quite clearly prejudice, because of course "Black people" are the ones mooching off the country, they are the lazy ones who will not go out and earn the money to take care of themselves and their families, of course. Thats not an even mildly prejudice remark! right?

Well, I don't see anything prejudiced about what he said. First, it is true that blacks disproportionatley benefit from public welfare programs. Before you say it, I know whites take up a slightly larger percentage of benefits. However, this is because they take up about 75% of the population, vs 12% of the population being black.

Yet, blacks are just barely behind whites in terms of how much public benefits are used on them. So, yes, blacks do disproportionatley benefit from welfare. And, it is not prejudiced for him to want them to go out and work, which would actually be good for them.
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:06:24 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:57:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:55:39 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, then Barack Obama is clearly anti white.

ROFL

You made a random asss, unsupported, and absurd claim that Rick Santorum was a racist. There is actually a legit case for Obama being anti white. There is no case for Rick Santorum being racist. If you're gonna dish out absurd claims about Republicans, you need to be able to handle much more realistic claims about Democrats.


Lol, you're adorable. I'm not against all GOP candidates, but among them, this lubricant pisses me off more.

Tell me, what's not racist in these:







http://www.youtube.com...

http://www.google.at...


But hey, can you show me that Obama is anti-white?

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.
President of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:11:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:00:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.


Watch the video...That man is quite clearly prejudice, because of course "Black people" are the ones mooching off the country, they are the lazy ones who will not go out and earn the money to take care of themselves and their families, of course. Thats not an even mildly prejudice remark! right?

As a group, the 207 million white residents in the U.S. population receive $212 billion in benefits. As a group, then, they receive some $1,022 per person in welfare aid.

There are some 30 million Hispanic residents in the U.S., and Hispanics as a group receive $69 billion in welfare, or roughly $2,210 per person. As a group, the 33 million black residents in the U.S. receive $105 billion in welfare aid, or roughly $3,230 per person. [1]

According to this its based in fact. Blacks recieve the most welfare per person by the numbers...

[1] Welfare Expenditures by Ethnic Group

Written By: Robert Rector
Published In: Intellectual Ammunition
Publication Date: September 1, 2007
Publisher: The Heartland Institute
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:12:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't see anything racist in any of those videos.

You're either too lazy or dumb to watch or you just can't face the fact it racist.

And I'm not surprised you don't consider it so based on your prejudice to blacks.

What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I don't know much about US politics at this perspective, but can you show me a source that supports Obama taxing whites? That's ludicrous.

You also need to change your vocabulary and redefine 'anti-white'.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:15:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know much about US politics at this perspective, but can you show me a source that supports Obama taxing whites? That's ludicrous.

He initiated a tax on tanning booths... who needs to tan save for pasty white people? [lol] This is cleary a white tax! I demand to tan with freedom from black taxes!
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:15:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:12:15 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
I don't see anything racist in any of those videos.

You're either too lazy or dumb to watch or you just can't face the fact it racist.

And I'm not surprised you don't consider it so based on your prejudice to blacks.

It's not racist to be against subsidizing black people not working and want them to get a job.


What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I don't know much about US politics at this perspective, but can you show me a source that supports Obama taxing whites? That's ludicrous.

You also need to change your vocabulary and redefine 'anti-white'.

Um, he has proposed major tax hikes on the "wealthy", you know business owners, investors, etc.

These people are very white. And, their tax money will go towards programs that benefit non whites., mostly.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:17:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I apologize in advance if this comes across overly aggressive, I would not want to be accused of more "harassment"....but, your comments make me want to scream at someone in frustrated repulsion.

What kind of insinuation are you making here? Blacks are not rich? He taxes indiscriminately of race...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:19:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:17:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I apologize in advance if this comes across overly aggressive, I would not want to be accused of more "harassment"....but, your comments make me want to scream at someone in frustrated repulsion.

What kind of insinuation are you making here? Blacks are not rich? He taxes indiscriminately of race...

Blacks aren't rich, as a whole. Their average income is about 60% of what white's is.

So, when he taxes the rich he is mostly taxing whites and when he increases welfare programs he is mostly increasing benefits to non whites. So, that is somewhat anti white.
President of DDO
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:23:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:00:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:54:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:51:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:47:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 2:36:17 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Hmm, I seriously don't get why some people want a sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical conservative fundamentalist like Santorum be president.

It's better than a idiot, anti-white, socialist, hypocrital leftist fundamentalist like Obama getting four more years to continue f*cking up the USA.

Oh so just because he's Black he must be anti-white....did you throw that in there because you honestly, honestly, honestly, believe it...or because thats just your racist impulses getting the better of you?

No, I threw it in there because the guy I was responding to said Rick Santorum is a racist. If Rick Santorum is a racist, which is frankly absurd, than Barack Obama is clearly anti white.


Watch the video...That man is quite clearly prejudice, because of course "Black people" are the ones mooching off the country, they are the lazy ones who will not go out and earn the money to take care of themselves and their families, of course. Thats not an even mildly prejudice remark! right?

He did misphrase it but he is right. He says let the poor earn it not be a welfare state. It is also true that black people are more likely to be on welfare. It is not racist it is factual and makes sense. Talk about calling us ignorant.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:19:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:17:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I apologize in advance if this comes across overly aggressive, I would not want to be accused of more "harassment"....but, your comments make me want to scream at someone in frustrated repulsion.

What kind of insinuation are you making here? Blacks are not rich? He taxes indiscriminately of race...


Blacks aren't rich, as a whole. Their average income is about 60% of what white's is.

So, when he taxes the rich he is mostly taxing whites and when he increases welfare programs he is mostly increasing benefits to non whites. So, that is somewhat anti white.

That would make every liberal anti-white...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:25:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:23:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:19:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:17:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I apologize in advance if this comes across overly aggressive, I would not want to be accused of more "harassment"....but, your comments make me want to scream at someone in frustrated repulsion.

What kind of insinuation are you making here? Blacks are not rich? He taxes indiscriminately of race...


Blacks aren't rich, as a whole. Their average income is about 60% of what white's is.

So, when he taxes the rich he is mostly taxing whites and when he increases welfare programs he is mostly increasing benefits to non whites. So, that is somewhat anti white.

That would make every liberal anti-white...

Yup, I guess it would. I wouldn't call the white liberals anti-white, they are just stupid.
President of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:29:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 3:25:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:23:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:19:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:17:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:08:28 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I don't see anything racist in any of those videos. What I think is racist is Obama trying to tax white people's money away to pay for programs that benefit blacks and hispanics... that is what I mean by anti white.

I apologize in advance if this comes across overly aggressive, I would not want to be accused of more "harassment"....but, your comments make me want to scream at someone in frustrated repulsion.

What kind of insinuation are you making here? Blacks are not rich? He taxes indiscriminately of race...


Blacks aren't rich, as a whole. Their average income is about 60% of what white's is.

So, when he taxes the rich he is mostly taxing whites and when he increases welfare programs he is mostly increasing benefits to non whites. So, that is somewhat anti white.

That would make every liberal anti-white...

Yup, I guess it would. I wouldn't call the white liberals anti-white, they are just stupid.

+1

lol