Jump to topic:

Santorums Nephew Endorsed Ron Paul

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:43:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum. America is based on a strong belief in individual liberty. My uncle's interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working."

-- http://dailycaller.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 3:54:32 PM
This should be on the news page.......and anyways who cares? Lots of my relatives are of completely opposite beliefs.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 4:00:46 PM
At 1/3/2012 3:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
This should be on the news page.......and anyways who cares? Lots of my relatives are of completely opposite beliefs.

C'mon, get real. If your relative was running for the President of the United States, you'd be inclined to support them over a stranger. It would lead you to moderate fame and perhaps extra wealth as well as the satisfactiom that youre related to the Presedint of the Free World.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 4:10:03 PM
At 1/3/2012 4:00:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/3/2012 3:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:

C'mon, get real. If your relative was running for the President of the United States, you'd be inclined to support them over a stranger. It would lead you to moderate fame and perhaps extra wealth as well as the satisfactiom that youre related to the Presedint of the Free World.

Not if my relative was Barack Obama for instance. I would never support him, even if he was my dad, or brother. Them being a relative would help, but if I agreed with someone else, more than them, I wouldn't hesitate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 4:15:38 PM
I hate paul, go santorum!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross