Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Ron Paul & Rick Perry R Leading Iowa Caucus!

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 7:47:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ron Paul and Rick Perry are beating the establishment clowns live in Iowa caucus (says Fox News)

(I like Rick Perry cause he's funny and I like his gaffes.)

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 7:58:52 PM
What scares me is that people are voting for Herman Cain. Not in massive numbers--last time I checked he had 4 votes--but...still.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:05:08 PM
Up-to-date pricincts that have reported:

http://www.cbsnews.com...
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:46:11 PM
Iowans are stupid. Over the course of 6 months theyre like "Bachmann yeaahh! Oh wait she sucks. Rick Perry yeeahh! Oh wait he sucks. Herman Cain yeaah! Oh wait he sucks too. Uh... Whos left, um Newt Gingrich yeaahh! Oh wait, I knew all along that he sucked. I guess that leaves us with Santorum..."

The other half for Paul know whats up.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:48:46 PM
At 1/3/2012 8:46:11 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Iowans are stupid. Over the course of 6 months theyre like "Bachmann yeaahh! Oh wait she sucks. Rick Perry yeeahh! Oh wait he sucks. Herman Cain yeaah! Oh wait he sucks too. Uh... Whos left, um Newt Gingrich yeaahh! Oh wait, I knew all along that he sucked. I guess that leaves us with Santorum..."

..............Well, I look at it this way

Ron Paul......

will never win the Republican candidacy.............

and if for some weird reason that happens he will never be elected to president..............

and if for some reason he is, he will never get anything he wants to done.....

Period.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:53:54 PM
Republicans are stupid. Over the course of 6 months theyre like "Bachmann yeaahh! Oh wait she sucks. Rick Perry yeeahh! Oh wait he sucks. Herman Cain yeaah! Oh wait he sucks too. Uh... Whos left, um Newt Gingrich yeaahh! Oh wait, I knew all along that he sucked. I guess that leaves us with Santorum..."

Fix'd
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 9:12:45 PM
Damn, Ron Paul 3rd and Perry 5th.

Theres still 55% of voters left.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 9:21:26 PM

You sir....are a dick rider. All we do is have to make one of these for you.
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest